OMG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MCDONALDS

ANONS SELL ALL YOUR OMG NOW THE MCDONALDS PARTNERSHIP IS WITH THE PARENT COMPANY AND WONT BE AFFECTING THE TOKEN.

pic related.

this is the stuff that puts people in jail if crypto were regulated
buy omg now

nice just bought 100k

they will definitely use OMG for the payment gateway, I recognize this same style of FUD from the XRP/bank days and that got BTFO

Correct. Love the FUD, OP.

DELET THIS

They will however it wont even be ready.
Just trying to give you bizraelis a tip that the pump is almost over and it will go back to it's original price and continue upwards. Don't buy into the fomo

people already bought the rumor. it's already priced in. the pump is over. time to sell the news.

>mfw this is NMR all over again

Who the fuck bought the ATH? HAHAHAHAHA

just bought 100k for my wife and her son

I'm set for life because i didn't listen to biz, ever. Now i only come here to watch
>the fudding
>the salt
>the "i fucked up"
>the fake news
>pajeet

This really says it all. Keep fudding.

I sold at 76k :^) Will be buying in lower for the next moon mission. I've been in on OMG since 21k and have full belief in the team. But right now is the time to take some profit off the pajeets and the chinks.

That 19% slope just don't stop.

79k sats....

Are you really going to buy into ATH user?

FUCK YOU NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME NEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT

NEO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MICROSOFT.

and yet ANOTHER chunk of time I saved by not researching a shitcoin before calling it a shitcoin. Im really good at this

i appreciate you, cuck troll

Had to take profit at 72K. How high can based Asia drive this beast?

Sold at 74k. Now at 84k. AHAHHAHHHHAHAHGAGSGAGGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGAGGHAHAHHAHAHAH

Just sold I'll take my quick $300 profit for two hours and if I'm wrong hindsight is 20/20

I'm tired and want to go to bed but I'm scared I might lose all my gains if I go to sleep still holding...

DONT GO TO BED HOLDING THIS SHIT
I'M ALL IN AND IM NOT SLEEPING RIGHT NOW
IF IT DROPS TO 0.0008 I SELL
I WANNA GET 0.0009 THOUGH.

I am so fuckinggg pissed I didn't invest in OMG a few days ago

Invest now.

Buy now, Merck said he's sending it up all the way up to $5.

I think it's a good coin but the majority is held by 200 people. They have been manipulating it from the start and they plan to dump when it reaches 3.00 or so.

The thirst for this shitcoin is unquenchable

If you're so sure about it, buy now and sell at 3.00.

No joshin'?

Yall use Bitfinex or Bittrex

Bittrex.

Reminder to read what this user said: Long-term potential (conservative guess): $25 per token.

bitrex
im not jk desu
i'd buy now
i bought at 0.00065 and am making nice profit
hold this shit desu
it's a great coin. dont go all in if u cant afford up to 20% losses. long term i believe it'll go up though.

SELLLL SELLL SELLL SELLL SELL

Holy hell $25 per coin?? Any merit to the "Everyone gonna dump at $3" meme?

I've weighed my options and think I'm ok with 20% losses for this kind of potential. How you think it'll climb? $25 like previous user said?

>Any merit to the "Everyone gonna dump at $3" meme?

Common sense. Nothing can rise 50% in a matter of 24 hours (with most of it occurring in less than 5 hours) without correcting.

I'm tempted to sell my 6,000 and rebuy in at a lower point.

Iron hands and calculated stop limits, thats the trick user

This. I didn't buy xrp when it was half a cent because everyone was all "muh reserves" saying the price wouldn't go anywhere.

where is the ceiling on this thing fuck.