What a piece of shit

>I believe that the Jews have a mission in life. They must see to it that the nations of the world get together in one vast federation. "Union Now" is the beginning of this. Slowly but surely the world will develop into a paradise. We will have perpetual peace. And the Jews will do the most to bring about this confederation, because they have the most to gain. But how can you get peace if Germany exists? The only way to win an eternal peace is to make the punishment of waging war more horrible than war itself. Human beings are penalized for murder, aren't they? Well, Germany starts all the wars of magnitude. Let us sterilize all Germans and wars of world domination will come to an end!

very nice

>Ehrenburg
>Commisar

huh?

He is not wrong

this but unironically

I agree, what pieces of shit. How dare Germany attempt to destroy Europe multiple times.

Is this a parody?

>fake quote
>Ehrenburg as Soviet Commissar

thats because the borders changed....

>some guys self published book, written in the middle of the 2nd war Germany had started in 20 years.

No, it's because ethnic Germans were deported to prevent Germany from ever using them as an excuse to invade again.

after the borders changed, yes.

Well wonder why that happened?

> anons shitting on germans to piss off /pol/ posters

oh i get it now, but for the record if youre the one posting the pictures youre the one getting cucked

It was a bit more complex than that.

>The West German definition of the "de jure" borders of Germany was based on the determinations of the Potsdam Agreement, which placed the German territories (as of 31 December 1937) east of the Oder–Neisse line "under the administration of the Polish State" while "the final delimitation of the western frontier of Poland should await the peace settlement". The recognition of the Oder-Neisse Line as permanent was thus only reserved to a final peace settlement with reunited Germany.
West Germany accepted the border in 1970.

Look.

You are trying to be all wherabo without acknowledging that WW2 was literally Germany's fault.

Hitler could have stopped after the annexation of Czeckoslavakia and Nazi Germany would still be around, but nooo.... Had to invade.

And even then, chances are they'd still be around if they didn't invade the Soviet Union, but no, had to do that as well.

Its hard to feel sorry for the German people at this point.

Oh and there was literally no reason to declare war on the USA. FDR would have been told by congress to focus on Japan, but Hitler declared war on the USA and started sinking its convoys thinking they would never make it Europe.

Shits pure autism.

They could have won simply by not fighting.

This board is already just /pol/ with more maps.

>if they didn't invade the Soviet Union
As opposed to waiting around for the Soviets to invade them and spread communism across Europe? The treaty was horseshit and Hitler knew that. Preemptive strikes are justified in every way.

the USN was already sinking german ships and protecting allied cargo

>t. german
mankind would be better without you, gual scum

>spread communism across Europe?
They couldn't even beat fucking Poland or Finland

As opposed to being defeated by the soviet union, and them spreading ocmmunism through almost the entirety of eurasia?

>t. jew

>You are trying to be all wherabo without acknowledging that WW2 was literally Germany's fault.
>waaah mommy it's GERMANY'S fault
Could you be any more immature,
what kind of loser tries to hand out blame and shame for events from a hundred years ago?

Besides the Jews had it coming...

>Oh and there was literally no reason to declare war on the USA
It's called treaties you underage faggot. The best part is I bet you get all indignant when Nazi enthusiasts argue that WWII was Britain's fault because they didn't have to declare war on Germany for invading Poland.

It was not Hitler's intention to lose, if that is what you are suggesting.

>hmm we might fail...
>Better not try at all!
Liberals.

Fuck off JIDF.

Well he did everything in his power to ensure they did

nor was it his intent to be autistic, but here we are

It was fucking retarded to attack Poland. It was pure undulterated autism.

It was the perfect buffer state against the Soviets. If the Soviets attacked Poland, Germany could get the allies on their side and get all the Lebenstraum they wanted after they liberated the poles and said they weren't going home.

There is no fucking good reason Hitler had to go to war with the Poles. None. He should have made a fake alliance with them against the Soviets.

Oh and the war on America was to help the Japanese? Why the fuck should he help the fucking Nips when they didn't help against the Soviets. Right there would have made me side with the fucking Chinese.

>JIDF
JIDF?
JIDF....
That's a name I have not heard in a long long time.

youre sperging out

im not /pol/ im just interested in ww2

Look. I used to thing the Germans cool and all, but the more I learned about them, it was amazing they made it so far because their entire leadership was autistic.

There are like dozens of points where you can say "If Hitler stopped here and didn't chimp out..." then their still would be a Third Reich today.

But he kept fucking and fucking it up to no end.

The only way Nazi Germany would have survived it Hitler died before invasion of Poland and they drug Heinrich and Goering out into the streets and shot them cause obviously they had tons of chances and they kept fucking it up.

Was it autism? Maybe. It certainly wasn't superior intellect or genetics.

are you venting? i could literally care less man

>no reason to attack Poland
>Polish corridor is not a reason

he meant no non-retarded reason

>he said as he took the time to reply and identify a bunch of street signs

Really, so are you sure the Jews didn't want a confrontation with Germany? I think you are naive.

Look.

Germany had every chance to not only avoid the war and several times to actually win it (maybe).

They could have... Not did the Molotov Ribbentrop pact. Not do the Danzig bullshit.

Let Soviets invade Poland. Side with the Allies. Now they would have gotten support from the Allies and wouldn't be fighting a 2 front war.

Wait til the Poles were crushed. Rush in and destroy the shitty Soviet army. Used lend lease from Britain and US to push deep past Moscow.

Setup fake Polish government in exile.

When Stalin gives up, German forces Soviets to give them lands they wanted from Barbarossa anyways.

Then if Hitler continues to be autistic about losing WW1 to the French... Wait 10 years to build a goddamn navy capable of invasion force. Then invade France and England.

Yeah, but no... Let's do a two front war. Not finish the Brits, invade Soviets, piss off the Americans by declaring war on them and then Americans supply Soviets with lend lease.

Alternative win conditions: Or they could have not thrown all their top tier Jewish physicists and made a working atomic bomb program.

Have you actually read about the German nuclear program? It was full of shit. Heisenburg had no fucking clue what they were doing. Their best guess was to make a fully functional atomic reactor and drop that.

Good fucking luck.

So don't tell me about the world Jewish conspiracy. It doesn't matter if there was one doing their best to conquer Germany, because the Germans worst enemy was themselves.

Well mostly Hitler, but Germans elected him.

What if Hitler wanted to fuck America and Britain what could he do?

The USA was literally sinking German ships and sharing intel with the Brits. it was war well before Hitler declared on the USA

Your entire premise lies on the US and Britain giving a shit about stopping communism at the time.

>are you sure the Jews didn't want a confrontation with Germany
You are speaking as if the Jews are a collective hivemind.

>The USA was literally sinking German ships
to what do you refer