Work at corp for 2 months

>work at corp for 2 months
>got a promotion
>people i got hired with hate me because they didnt get promoted
>the new people im working with hate me because it took them years to get to where they are
>work was my social life now im back to being a loser

what do

stop being a pussy who cares about these losers' opinions

I've worked a year at my job and have I barely talk to any of my co-workers.

Which would you rather have? A million friends or a million dollars?

i'd rather have even just one friend

$999,999 and 1 friend?

>tfw want to make a move but shit your pants cause you freeze up

Who this fluid druid???

million friends without a doubt, it's the only Veeky Forums answer.
connections = $$$ lads.

how bout u give me some btc cuz im fucked and we can be friends

How and why did you get promoted? Is it because that your a social butterfly and a shark but not that much of a hard worker, or because you worked hard and did a good job at your assigned paperwork?
Just wondering what is the best way to win in the corporate work, since i grew up being a hard working farm boy and im very social and liked in my town, but dont wanna be a loser in the corporate world. Thanks

Tell them to Git Gud user, and stop being a cuckloser. Just accept you're alpha and ram T H I C C traps after work with your extra cash.

make the smug wojak face at them to let them know you know and dont care

feed off the salt. high sodium diet

Who is this rape ape?

farah abad
speaking of apes, why aren't you able to reverse search like every sane human and I did?

Who is that handsome studmuffin?

Fire Everybody that hates you, as you got promoted.
Hire new cool people.
Start hating them when they get promoted over you.
Or just leave the hateful environment, and go do something meaningful with your life.

don't worry about those below you, you did't pick yourself to be promoted, you're advisor did. If you can't befriend those in your league, at least prove you don't suck ass or they'll chalk it up to you being inexperienced and young.

>Fire Everybody that hates you, as you got promoted.
Getting promoted in corporation doesn't mean you can fire people, child. It just means you moved in corporate ladder. Usually corporate title change + salary rise. If you get moved from junior to senior programmer position it doesn't mean you suddenly have control over firing people, corporations have separate managerial positions for that.

My point was that if you are in a hire, fire, hate culture, that is not the best place to start building a social life. As OP says, work is his social life. But also that people in his social life start hating him, when he actually achieved that nice friends should celebrate with you, maybe its better to look for another environment. Either for work. Or build your social life outside of work.
PS: Considering Corporate life is actually very often pyramid structure. Definitely in the higher tiers. Promotion for one, means an end to career opportunities for others. Who will be demotivated and leave themselves, or have their performance suffer and consequently get fired. Maybe by promoted manager.
But yeah, I get your point, its roles and accountabilities that determine if you are allowed to make those HR decision.

A million friends who each gave me two dollars.

Become friends with the people equal and above you in the corporate ladder

You don't get to 1.000.000 shekels without screwing some friends over.

I recently just got promoted without working that hard, the trick is to kiss ass just a little bit, make small talk with your supervisors, but don't stick around and force conversation. Always pretend to be busier than you really are. Lastly volunteering for overtime goes a long way.

They'll get over it. Meanwhile, cultivate positive relations with the people still above you in the hierarchy.

Listen to this guy. Also kiss ass in a subtle way, don't take it too far and don't let it seem to your co-workers that you're doing it.

>I recently just got promoted without working that hard, the trick is to kiss ass
I find people like you abhorrent. And environments who tolerate this are asinine. Everyday I wish people would have more spine.

They hate us cause they ain't us op . I took a job last year now I'm in charge of people that wprked there for seven fucking years . Lol fuck them

your new favorite youtuber and personal inspiration

a billion friends who each give me an nickel best of both worlds m8