Post 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/bitcoin-cash-price-may-be-house-of-cards-close-to-collapsing-2017-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so close now

it begins

same here

>mfw 18/20

This thing is going to crash and burn worse than the Hindenburg.

>people actually selling
biz never fails to sell low. and let me guess, youre gonna buy back in .2

How the fuck do you get BCC into the exchange without electron cash or a trezor

From whatever wallet it originated from.

you do it with electron cash, why are you excluded from using it?

I want to kill it

Sell fast plz, senpai. I really want your delicious bag now

>95% of BCC is in wallets, until as of a few hours ago
>most of those want to sell and reinvest into BTC
>we are literally waiting on a flood of transactions heading towards the exchanges

>Bitcoin activates segwit in 4 days
>BCC only has a fraction of the hashrate, and unless thats upped then it can't go higher than 0.26 BTC in value

Plus:
businessinsider.com/bitcoin-cash-price-may-be-house-of-cards-close-to-collapsing-2017-8
>Mow told Business Insider the bitcoin cash house of cards will completely fall apart.
>"It's unlikely that [bitcoin cash] will survive at prices above $100 in the long term," he said.
>"We have some of our key traders telling us that they will be getting out of their BCC positions by 8 August ," Sebastian Quinn-Watson, a venture partner for a bitcoin exchange operator based in Australia, Blockchain Global.
>August 8 is the day on which SegWit, a software update for the original bitcoin blockchain, will go into effect.
>"We see 8 August as the day the bell tolls for bitcoin cash," Quinn-Watson said. "If the prices of BCC remain strong post the 8th then it is likely to be a currency for a long period."
>"Alternatively, we could see a consolidation in bitcoin and see it run well past its peak," he concluded.

fucking hell, how many people do you think got JUST'd by this coin?

No way to do it from electrum

It copiesall your electrum wallets to its own folders and I don't have a second computer to install it on

BCC is fucking mooning!

ledger

18/20

Feel bad for the normies who jumped later

>don't ship until September
No thansk

>It copiesall your electrum wallets to its own folders and I don't have a second computer to install it on

This is bullshit. It doesn't do that at all.

it does indeed do that, but it doesn't matter at all since your wallets should be encrypted

>It copiesall your electrum wallets to its own folders

so what

just move your wallets beforehand and move them back

it's not like it will be able to read your encrypted wallet anyways

>15/20
>have to wait for the dead cat bounce to get this shitcoin out of my portfolio

>tfw when waking up to 16/20

glad I didn't stay awake for this bcc was a mistake

Sold 1 bcc on yobit around 7-8 hours ago. They only neede 6 confirmations. Was watching the screen at 500 usd when the 6th confirm came through. It went red with sell orders instantly. By the time I switched my sell order I sold 1 bcc at 350. That was in like 15 seconds. It dropped that fast. When that 20th confirmation goes through on Bittrex it's going to be a bloodbath.

>mfw I just got confirmed and sold
And now to watch this shit burn.

Best of luck to the rest of you! Try to sell over $100, which is seen by the Wall Street guys as its realistic value.

I saw this post 5-6 hours ago here.

Lel.

what low are we expecting?
contemplating getting some

Some people would really dump in order to kill BCC, so we can not expect anything, just buy in really low. Remember the ETH flash crash?

>tfw I have a negative balance from a short I was on at the time of the fork

It's not exact I just posted a second time. Go on yobit and check the chart history. Just wanted to tell what happened when the first 6 confirms went through. No reason it shouldn't duplicate on Bittrex, only on a massive scale.

where's your bid at? 0.01 or even lower?

I spread it, Tetherfag here, so it's from 0.01$ to $100

18/20 now jesus christ

I can't believe my life ended up on such level where watching meme money tank IRL represents a form of entertainment like watching a fuckin classic movie.

LOL?

pretty lol I guess, what are you guys doing with your free money though

cash it out?

invest in something else?

Waiting for the dust to settle. In these meme money movie, I want to see some John Woo action, and well, kill me for saying this, I want Jihan to be some Chow Yun Fat villian who wins in the end :D I don't give a fuck.

I'm currently out of BCC but I want to jump in and wait for Jihan's Revenge. I really believe these crazy chinks want to take on OG BTC and that they are prepared as fuck, lock and loaded to pump it dump it fuck it anything...

Will be keepin eye on this shit daily now. LOL. This crypto shit has gone too far. It's now literal entertainment. Fuck my life.

Buy more btc 70% and some long shot alts15%. Take some cash profit15%

all the chinks are putting their focus in bcc rather than btc
businessinsider is fairly main stream.. figure it out user

You're all fucking done kiddos.

>that dump

20/20 GO GO GO

Great, this dumping is working real good, it dumps like crazy.

Look at all those lozer buy orders. Thes investors are soo stupid, we dumping on them big time.

this user gets it, the bch miners are playing 4D chess with the normies

Dumpin it sooo hard its getting totally slapped and turning green from these punches we giving it, go for it..

are you being sarcastic here or what

also charge your ipad jesus

COME ON U PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE