Round 2 Baby(NEO)

Line em up.

This pump is different from the others. People are holding and there is actually a lot of significant news around.

The benefit of being the "next ETH" is that everyone actually wants to hold because they don't want to miss a potential ride to 200+

It becomes a self fulfilling prophesy.
Even if you hate chinks you are an idiot to not ride this coin. It has proven extreme stability and consistent rises this last month despite all the FUD.

Join the future

"The vanguard of blockchain"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893354147449196548
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEO IS FINISHED
CHINA IS FUCKING YOU ALL OVER

all the weak hands got btfo when this coin went from 12 down to 5, anyone who decided to hold has also accumulated around $5 for the last month.

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE

moon mission literally imminent

sell the news

>mfw sellwalls
>mfw breaks through like a monster

People aren't buying because of a partnership with the Chinese government.

They are buying because their is an influx of good news and reassurance coming out.

They already states in their AMA they don't have any partnership with the government.

I'll just leave this here

twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/893354147449196548

I'll just reply with the same message then...

People aren't buying because of a partnership with the Chinese government.

They are buying because their is an influx of good news and reassurance coming out.

They already states in their AMA they don't have any partnership with the government.

It was already pumping due to the video and news they put out but the tweet sent it into overdrive. I think it'll drop a bit over the weekend.
Long term this looks gold though.

Did you send me some Antshares yet?

ATA12V8hw9c6cPVK7vdrrjj3n1yKPA1sGf

Might sell tbqh and hope for a dip

It seems to be stalled whenever it hits the mid-390s. I'd say selling there and hoping for a dip is a good call. Or, al least I say it's a good call, because that's what I did.

pls dip. pls.

So despite the fake news and the whole "sell the news" bullshit, why isnt it absolutely tanking?

Sold now so it will probably moon hard. Sorry.

Look at those sell walls! There is absolutely no way it can break 400. Unless it gets endorsed by us govt

It hasn't spread yet or it's another pump & dump

Yep told you. Soon as i sold the sell walls were pulled and its mooning. I dont even care anymore i am dead inside.

I can't believe the morons who held this week are actually getting rewarded for it

:^)

Get rekt fud scum

Here we go! NEO is everywhere even now in this very room... you can see it when you look on Bittrex ...

Today we will rise :)

>I sell my ans to guard against a dip for the first time ever
>it goes up further
I will never make a good decision in this shitty gambling game, will I? I decide to be cautious for once. Fearful, not greedy. And it fucks me up the ass. Typical. I guess I really am one with Veeky Forums.

If you are lucky you can buy back in on the current dip, it will go up +10% later today anyways.

You need to have patience and strong hands, I havent had a coin of mine moon for almost 2 months now in the wacky bear market. feels good mang to be rewarded for patience