Primordial Kebab

These are the ruins of Göbekli Tepe, an ancient temple unearthed atop a mountain ridge in Southeastern Anatolia. Built by a mysterious cult almost twelve thousand years ago, more time separates the people of ancient Sumer from that of Göbekli Tepe than separates the present day from ancient Sumer.

In conclusion, Turks may be descended from aliens.

ITT: we discuss early civilizations and/or megalithic cultures such as this

B-b-but hunter gatherers could've just built it.

The Turks were trying to domesticate horses in central asia as this was happening

t. Turk

>more time separates the people of ancient Sumer from that of Göbekli Tepe than separates the present day from ancient Sumer.
jesus fucking christ. I think I'm starting to believe that atlantis was real.

this

Did you know there's more time between the dinosaurs and the last time I took a poop than now and the last time I took a poop

>Hittites
>Turks
Granted, the "Turks" in "Turkey" today are probably still mostly Anatolian in pedigree, since that's how that tends to work, but still. Fuck T*rks.

Aren't the Turks, meaning the inhabitants of modern Turkey, related more by blood to the populations of pre-Turkic Anatolia than they are to Central Asian Turkic nomads?

Yeah but that fact is brought up whenever it's convenient for westerners
For example if a turkish guy is acting all nationalist this fact will be brought up
On the other hand if another person tries to attack turks he will use phrases such as "lol tang dynasty btfo'd you steppeniggers"

If Turks are proud of their Turkic heritage we call them Anatolian rape babies
If Turks are proud of their Anatolian heritage, we call them Asiatic Turkic mongrels
That's how it works, never give a chance for T*rks to be proud of anything

Barrow Mounds are extremely common across western Europe, most people know they were burial sites, but not many know they were often built over the shell of a house, re-purposed into a burial site. They were literally "houses for the dead".

what about the balks?

t. turkish rapebaby

T. Cockroach

>unironically replying to a t.- post
newfag

turks are white and based

Sedentary hunter gathers were a thing 10,000 years ago in the Levant iirc,

I wonder if Tolkien knew that..

I think towns like gobekli tepe and catal hyuk only housed a 100 or so individuals. It was pretty small compared to sumer et al

This is the honest truth
Even ancient genomes show the balks have levantine/semitic admixture. Explains haplotype E being in large quantity there (you see E more in North east Africa and around the levantine coast)

death to the westerners unironically desu

Nice dubs. Yeah Hitler was E too kinda ironic.

Lol thinking Europeans mixed with Arabs. Please civilization was from the aryan and is perpetuated by the aryan alone. All other races try to destroy what the aryan built.

Stop stormfag posting