Bancor is literally unstoppable

Bancor is literally unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sinHgYld5k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, still funny. Can you make another one of these? It's really funny, hahahah, what a good meme, really good one.

/pol was right

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

Based OP. No bancsbare are getting increasingly nervous, they know the BNT moon is inevitable and unstoppable

:)
New interview with eyal youtube.com/watch?v=sinHgYld5k0

Bancor needs better memes to moon, look what happened to the ANTS.

>at 5:40 he says "unstoppable"

LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

Fuck when is this shit going to do something I'm so close to dumping. What happened to the stock ICO? I have 1k bancs and it's my biggest position.

Stox will raise it minimally. GNOBNT changer should be released soon.

If anything big in price happens it will probably be next year.

Bancor is literally unstoppable

Why do the photos of Galia exist? Like this one and the one of her in the sweater. She's reasonably attractive, but not a poster girl. What's the deal?

That one is her telegram photo. Would you prefer me to post the male team members?

lol not everyone is a socially retarded beta neckbeard cuck that has no pictures of himself. you know some people share pictures on social media and use them as profile pictures.

kek

Oh yay the exact same stupid daily thread by the same stupid retard

Oh yay another nobanc that can't use filters

Every fucking day

Good morning banc bros!

I h8 myself for holding dis zionist meme-coin

Bancor is literally garbage.

Hi good morning. I bought BNT after being shilled. Thank you. Have good day Bank Bro!!!

same, and yet hold it I do. For in truth, it is literally unstoppable.

150 million United States Dollars!
Disruptive!

Bancor is Literally Unstoppable...wait... wut?

Ok bancs, after all the psyops i would like to have some bnts. Best entry? 60k sats? 50k sats?

If the stox ICO actually puts some eth into BNT like they are supposed to, BNT will go up, so now would be the better time. But they havent yet for some reason, so who knows

You got jewed, bancs. Just sell off and accept it as an important life lesson. Then move on and make some money!

because the smart contrac isnt up yet mate they will have to audit it first.

Id buy it if it dips below $1.

Ah, good to know, thanks.

im in at 64k sats ... its only up from here

Same. I'll buy when it's around 0.5 0.6 $.