Fuck

So... this was the last BCC block to be mined. 2 hours ago. It was an empty block, the only payout was the block reward (12.5). Since then, the chain has stopped. Is that it? Is BCC dead? My bittrex transaction will be on 19 confirmations forever. Well played whoever the fuck thought of this scam. Glad I went to bed, I could have been watching that for nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

cash.coin.dance/blocks
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>scam
It was only a scam if you were stupid enough to buy it.

Nevermind, it went through! Hahaha

True. I just kept my keys safe.

How is it a scam if they gave you Bitcoin Cash for free?

A lot of people got free money, you are just stupid if you wanted to sell and did not sent it to an exchange that accepted deposits. There are still a lot of buyers who want to buy it at a discount, you can sell it now at 10% discount if you dont believe the current price is real.

The difficulty is based on BTC's, and will be scaled accordingly after a while.
It's completely normal for BCC to be stalling now, since its blockchain has the difficulty of BTC, while having a fraction of the mining power.

As soon as the difficulty adjusts, BCC is going to shoot up when people realize it actually works

cash.coin.dance/blocks
Height Age Version Miner Coin Base Text Block Size (kB)
478617 19 minutes ago 0x20000000 Unknown M6Y q$/Fuck BitcoinCash - bcc.suprnova.cc/ 1,999.20

Haha! Brilliant.

Im glad they mined that last blok, now BCC can finally get dumped vor real!

Oh, wait....

he mined full block, so it not moderated_transactions scam

We're totally going to go to the moon with this. Keep HODLing!! Ignore the satoshi denialists!!

The fact they didn't adjust the difficulty beforehand and just copied and pasted the code proves they're functionally fucking retarded

And this was the next block.. FUCK THAT SHIT!

Zoom out, idiot

>thinks he is real smart and copy pastes a comment on a chart to an image of bid and ask

>BCC is going to shoot up when people realize it actually works

>people actually bought bcc at its ath

What did I copy paste, faggot? Go buy BCH or gtfo

Why must i have BCH to be on biz???

Why do you want me to buy BCH???

blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/blocks

Why was one of the blocks mined by SW? WTF, are they not opposing the segwit?

More like they knew what they were doing. If you are going to battle the dragon in his den you need to be well equipped, and having most of the supply locked up for the first few days of its existence is the first order of business.

fuck off you desperate chink

the difficulty has already adjusted several times you fucking morons

"Hi Anons, why don't you come on down to r/btc where we can talk about Satoshi's vision and Bitcoin Cash?"

> BCC is going to shoot up when people realize it actually works

Yup. Retards just don't get it, lmao. Keep selling your BCC for cheap to smarter people who do.

Enjoy those bags

You'll be holding them forever