BTC: Last seats before ATH

Alright people, so now we all now BCH is shit and it's being dumped. Segwit will be activated in a few days. More and more shops accept bitcoins. Big investors are in. The uncertainty is over until a few months ahead.
Your last chance to buy a BTC before 3k.

Just bough on ATH like the literal retard I am. Knowing my luck I bet it won't even moon.

right now is not ATH, btc was over 3000$ a bit ago. The whole decrease in price was due to uncertainty around segwit, but dont worry you will start to make profit. Just hold.

No shit BCH is dumping. "hurr durr why isn't it dumping yet!?!??!" was all over the other day.

The fact that it hasn't dumped harder yet though shows BTC as weak, and it won't be hitting ATH in the next month for sure.

BTC has lost market share throughout this debacle. It might be viable to buy BTC, but right now I know that I'm waiting for a speculative dip in a certain alt so I can get it for cheap before news of it getting a huge update hits and takes it skywards.

stupid cashcuck

tell me more

Yeah, I'm so stupid. I should have held on to BCH right?

cashcuck lmao

go suck jihan's cock and buy more of your scamcoin

THE ONLY REASON why it hasn't dump more yet, it's because it's blockchain is insanely slow, you fucking moron. I'm still waiting on confirmations to dump.

you all will be very sorry when the chinese miners are activating order 66

Someone screenshot this shit and repost in a month so we can all laugh our asses off pls.

its not dumping bc nobody is mining that shit LITERALLY causing transactions to take DAYS to get the 20 confs needed by so many exchanges

see you at 3k tonight then I guess :^)

BTC is on thin ice... if the transaction time was on point it would be dumping hard now

no its not

how many confirmations you need? I'm on 17/20 bout to dump 14.3 bcc

>the FUD campaign has begun
man I can't wait to buy up Bitcoin Cash at $100 and 20x my money in a few months

Back when it first spiked to over 1k and found its high support, people were anticipating a moon mission to 2k because of the same reasons in which OP provided. just sayin

In november 2013? Thats when it first spiked over 1000. But it didnt find its high support. Then mtgox happened

>tfw full leverage from $1600

Max comfy

Will there be a weekend dip ? Seriously the way it is looking right now it is about to break out.

I guess you havenĀ“t done your homework. Segwit is perceived as better coin because dev, core, blockstream are establishment. But segwit apparently has security flaws that will wreck bitcoin.

Sure segwit will pump bitcoin price up, but in the long run if the arguments against segwit are right that means it is a trojan horse that will kill the golden goose, just saying, that is worrisome.

BCH is going to replace BTC simply because it is more profitable for miners, and miners are the sole reason why crypto is so valuable. Coinbase supporting BCH in the next year and everyone shitting on BCH gives me even more confidence on my investment.
Follow the crowd and stay retarded Veeky Forums

roger that, jihan

>arguments against segwit are right that means it is a trojan horse that will kill the golden goose

OG BTC bout to get kiked???

Can we EVER have nice things?!?!? FUCK!!!!!!