Redpill me on ripple. why is it top 3 in coinmarketcap? what do they really offer?

redpill me on ripple. why is it top 3 in coinmarketcap? what do they really offer?

Fast transactions. That's about it.

it was shilled the same way as DigiByte. "omg it's got partnerships with big banks and will become the new world currency" bla bla bla. All bullshit, banks using Ripple wouldn't have much to do with XRP.. but people bought in anyway. then FOMO kicked in so it mooned. thats all.

The devs control majority of all coins, so the market cap isn't real.
They actually said they will use their coins to inflate the market according to demand to achieve a stable, reliable exchange rate.
Great investment, buy buy buy to the moooon!

its not meant to be an investment/speculation vehicle.

This guy is talking out his ass. Regurgitating ancient misinformation that has been debunked a million times.

This is also bullshit

Also bullshit. At least this shit belongs to a tripfag so it's easy to follow around the threads.

great clarification of why ripple is a good investment really impressed with your arguments, thanks

It offers fools an easy way to be parted with their money. People who can't into market caps are like, OMG, 17 cents? This is like Bitcoin on the ground floor! Buy buy buy!!! Devs own 70 percent of the supply and dump 1 billion every month. They have enough to do this for five years. Don't buy someone else's lambo user

the only fag is you

XRP The Digital Asset
for Payments
It’s the fastest and most scalable digital asset,
enabling real-time global payments
anywhere in the world.

its a product dipshit.

you don't go to walmart buy toilet paper and expect to get rich.
if you wanna make money you buy stock in the wallmart or Johnson and johnson

if you really want to make money from the blockchainitization of banking, buy stock in the bank implementing the technology.

plenty of banks are trading at below bvp right now.

surely one of them is implementing your revolutionary coin.

Ripple the technology is great, XRP the coin is worthless

I don't fucking know op but my fucking bags tho I'm down 100$ on this fucking fed backed shitcoin

Just remember do the opposite of what biz says 99.9% of the time and you'll be rich.

Why does its logo look like a fidget spinner?

for those who still do NOT understand what ripple and XRP stand for
Ripple as a company have developed a possibility to make bank transactions a lot faster and cheaper....
here comes the part 99% out there do not fucking understand:
if a bank wants to do transactions using the system that ripple have developed, the bank safes about 30% of the fees such a transaction would cost the usual way before the ripple system.
IF the bank would also decide to use ripple's XRP token the bank would safe around another 30% in fees.
so, for all those shitheads on Veeky Forums once and for all.
banks do not need to use XRP to profit from ripple's technology, but if they do, they safe more money........
so what would you do if you were in charge as a bank?
about the ''muh they have aaaaaaall the coins muh''
they are about to lock them away via escrow so nobody can say ripple will manipulate the price.
to sum it up: if you want a crypto that actually has a real world use case, then xrp is just the right thing for you.
if you want to hold at least 3 years, your fine.
if you want ''muh lambo, muh moon, muh bitches'', there are other coins for short term profit.
hope this can help you OP

Yeah sure, I'll spend more of my time doing your research for you just so next week the same thread with the same misinformation can be started again.

I really can't be fucked dragging up and posting the same links to the same resources again and again every single time another lazy dumbshit like comes long and repeats the same misinformation he read a month ago.

Don't buy it. Wait till FOMO kicks in and chase the top like the rest of the ignorant poorshits on this board always do.

Its more the case of why do fidget spinners look like ripples logo.

how much does the bank safe again meester bangla?

>banks do not need to use XRP to profit from ripple's technology, but if they do, they safe more money........
so what would you do if you were in charge as a bank?

Steal their technology and make my own crypto

more than sticking to the old way, little user. way more.

not much, it's overvalued af

>disregard the Imperial ruler by divine right
>do what i say ,purely because i say so

Dude, shut up. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

you conduct yourself with the rhetoric and maturity of an unschooled child.

>safe
Btw, NEM will crush Ripple.

their symbol resembles an Autismo Fidget Spinner

doesn't make him less right

>Filter
>Name, Unique ID

thank me later

>Filter
>Name, Unique ID

doesn't make me any less of the Divinely Rightful ruler of the Galaxy .

>doesn't make me any less cancerous and attentioncraving

you got that right

you have been deeply triggered and affected by my Veeky Forums handle.

and you think i find this upsetting ?

We who bought this meme at around ATH are now in bondage. STAY AWAY.

A meme many people fell for.