Come here to laugh at BCC fags

we post the dankest memes to mock BCC fags and their chink overlords

BCC 8000 $ tomoro skreenkap dis

I don't care I dident sell mine cause im to fucking lazy .

WE ARE THE BCH-MARINES!!

Sold my at around ath, will buy with 10% of that profits at 100 sat ;)

DGB was shilled like this before it fucking tanked.
so glad I cut my losses.

SELL NOW IT S WORTHLESS

>tfw you got free money from BCC cucks and now you get to laugh at them

"Big blocks backfire"

HAHAHAHA

I got a whole 2500€ free money from cashlets, I was lucky that I have a Ledger Blue HW wallet that supported splitting BTC to BCash right after the fork so I got a relatively nice price on HitBTC for my BloatCash.

Now I'm sitting here with my dick in hand watching the price take a nosedive.

>not buying the long term scaling solution to bitcoin while it's only slightly more expensive than ether.

Stupid stupid stupid. BCC is the original developer's intended version of bitcoin, and in the long run, will be the currency the crypto world transacts in. Transaction volume is light right now due to limited support on major exchanges, it will pick up once exchanges start allowing deposits/withdrawals in BCC.

If there's one thing I know, it's that bitcoin maximalists are nothing if not dogmatic, and they're in this for a long war, not just a short scuffle.

Good luck to you, but don't be surprised if BCC magically starts gaining a lot of value in the coming months.

>muh satoshi's visions

HAHAHAHAHAHA cash brainlets are a broken record

>BCC is the original developer's intended version of bitcoin
Hello Roger. How are those bags?

What did they mean by this?

kek
KEK
K E K

Why did u buy at ATH ?

Every exchange trades in majorly in bitcoin, everyone has learned to calculate in bitcoin, everyone trusts in bitcoin. BCC ist no more than some altcoin.

>implying
I was heavily invested in alts with my non passive account through the fork. Bought into iota, waves, ark and eth.

I just see the players on either side of this game, and am more willing to place my bet on those with the most skin in it. That's the bitcoin cash supporters, and it's not even close.

If full blocks were a good thing every other coin would be doing the same. But they're actually doing the opposite.

Bcc is going to 1 cent screencapped this

i want to buy it but i'm afraid it will continue to dip

What was the Bcash blockdepth when finex opened deposits? I want to get my short in before the dumping starts.

See
I didn't buy into btc or bcc for the fork; pic related, it's my current crypto asset allocation.

>BCC is the original developer's intended version of bitcoin
wrong

>Original intended
>Will pick up
>Long war

lmao

I'm just a trader, I'm not a "bitcoin maximalist" but even I can see that you're full of shit

>tfw bought Trezor instead of Ledger
>Trezor didn't reactivate their Bcash wallet until yesterday
>Just got my Bcash now that it's only worth $250

At least I can still get a couple grand of free money trading for Bitcoin. Would have been triple that if I had Ledger though.

Not sure who you're referencing in that pic, but that's obviously not satoshi, so it doesn't matter. The btc whitepaper specifically references increasing block size as a solution to scaling, so whatever post you screenshotted is irrelevant.

No. The only way you could have sold it for $600+ is if you had BTC on exchanges.

>I'm just a trader
So you're openly admitting you know nothing about the protocol or the concept behind bitcoin. Cool, opinion discarded.

We dont need your free money. Keep it for yourself!!!!

the funny part of all this tho is when the difficulty normalizes for BCC, the china men can switch all their hash power over and kill classic if they really want to...

Hal Finney IS Satoshi, it's convenient Satoshi disappeared around the same time he died.

Tru dat. I got a better price than most but still less than if I had it on exchange. Was playing it safe with my BTC, this way I controlled my BTC private keys through the fork.

It was Elvis