What did he mean by this ?

What did he mean by this ?

Coin name?

STR/XLM

K thx gonna buy 100k

Craziest double bottom on this coin, everyone get in for the moon mission of your life.

100k is cheap buy 500k topkek

What are your price goals and time frame user

This is how you pump a coin.

B-but the price is falling user

He's not leaving guys monkaS

Getting in now for the inevitable pump int the future.

Would you margin long or simple market buy and where is the double bottom formed ı couldn't notice it in the charts.

has the moon mission begun?

Not yet but it looks good now

>864 BTC buy order @ 650 sats

is that good or bad?

Good, it means that a pump is coming sometime soon.

Why is that a good thing?

But what ı learned from /biz is you buy against sell walls and sell against buy walls and buy high sell low

so, the mooning will start around 650?

A profit oppurtinity?

This. But let the newfags figure it out.

As soon as this whale has sold off his position, and he'll probably pump it up more and more in the meantime, he will dump it hard.

Well that's literally the basic pump and dump isn't it if you get out with a nice small profit you should be safe but if you greed and stay until the whale dump his whale cum all over you you're fucked

it's a fake buy wall to prop up the price while the whale who owns a huge share slowly dumps you dumbfucks
jesus christ why does this have to be explained here FUCK

is there a place like Veeky Forums but with an average IQ over 95? please, for the love of god, someone recommend an alternative

Is this same coin at bittrex but just different name? "lumen"

>someone recommend an alternative

crypto twitter

Yes. XLM

Short it and post a picture then faggot.

This thing is gonna explode, don't miss it.

I don't know why but I suddenly noticed I had 1.74 Lumen in my wallet on bittrix yesterday

There was no transaction history or anything, it just sorta appeared and I can't even get rid of it because you need at least 50k sats to make a sell order. Did anyone else experience this?

Tossed some in, just for laughs

Every BTC holder got free Lumens according to the BTC they had in their wallets ı got something like 6k

I didn't

If you were in Bittrex then you should've if you held BTC (and not any other altcoin and not any other exchange)

I had a small amount of BTC there and received no XLM. Oh well.

It was very small anyways maybe the timing doesn't fit it's fine though you didn't missed out that much