Ok faggots tell me why this is or is not a scam

Ok faggots tell me why this is or is not a scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063736.0
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC
discord.gg/gaPFPv
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All i know is the coin is probably going to moon in a couple of days..

That's up too you to decide poorfag.

I sold this piece of shit coin. The FUD got to me.

All I know is the dev does not poo in the loo.

I'll wait a little more while mining it. It's actually quite profitable even now.

Yesterday it got like 30% up. So I'll hold a bit more.

Its good.

I know it must not be a scam coin because theres already a chinese knockoff of sigt already, a complete copypasta. This proves sigt is a true trend setter.

Can you provide more information and sources about it?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2063736.0

Think he's talking about this.
I hope so, bought at 1050

Sigt just released their white paper other day should be on the anns page.

The knockoff coin is bonsai coin , it has an anns page but not launched yet, on anns page bonsai is seeking a developer, also its conplete clone, same coin supply, same algo, same everything to a t. Im on my,phone getting ready for work, so cant source, but its all easily googleable

Cool, I mined some, so I have my place guaranteed on the shuttle.

I think GUY was also a copy of SIGT.
The coin is fine guys, be patient.

kek me too
I dont want to hold this. When I started mining hashrate was at 30kh/s now it dropped to half of that. This means the halfening won't change anything and we will soon be back to 600 sats.

Buy before its late
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC

i think i might buy some.....

possible for this too moon

Volume its high
i will dump all my ESP2 for this

Once it gets added to bittrex, you'll be sorry you considered it a scamcoin.

This is the most 50/50 coin I've ever seen. It has its upsides and downsides. People love it or hate, and nothing in between. I'm holding as well, because you know what? It might moon, or it might not. Rome wasn't built in a day, and btc wasn't either, so I'll be a little more patient than these millenal fucks.

Good day to you all.

SIGT is what monero wishes it was. This thing is going to moon hard. At least $20b market cap, or more. This could be a 10,000xer. I am only 1k in SIGT because it is risky but that will make me a million again easy.

>20b market cap

I'm a believer in SIGT but that gave me a good laugh.

What a lunatic if you think this will ever reach 1000$. What planet do you live on?

Tell me how many coins ever got to 1000$ and why the hell will this one ever get there "easy" as you said?

Don't listen to this fool. It has potential but not 10,000x like this guy said.

Same. That would allow me to buy a lambo in every color. One can dream I guess.

Holding over 4,000. At first I thought it was bullshit, but the white paper and likelihood of a Bittrex listing got to me.

How long before we $1? Year or so?

We nearing 1300 sats...

THE WALL! HERE WE COME!

10,000x will be a $300, 20b market cap.

I mean a $300 coin. 10,000x.

Id never have to work again. I guess its time to up my shilling game.

I would jizz so hard my toes curled into conches if this happened.

>t 20k siggington

My wife would really shut the fuck hl if suddenly I had $6,000,000 for vacations.

it's going to be a billion dollar coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE SIGIMARINES

>I am only 1k in SIGT because it is risky but that will make me a million again easy.

Do you mean you're 1k in fiat in SIGT? If so, I apologize but even 300$ as you said is pushing it really hard.

Doesn't hurt to dream though! You should however be careful with these types of comments because there are a lot of morons on these forums who jump on anything anyone says.

That could be your plan though. Point is, don't listen to some random guy on the net people. Do your own research!

You guys need to buy now, before the halving... you're gonna miiss you're chance too the moon...

seriously...

Can't wait till this replaces eth

SIGIMARINES CHECKING IN FOR DUTY

Dude, 10000x is totally possible.

Look at fucking pivx from winter 2016 to spring 2017. It 52000x'ed itself.

>my wife
>vacations

Heres a little reminder for you bros what alts can do

If I'm not using it, why have money?

We already earn ~200k a year. Crypto is my chance to just stop working all together sooner rather than later.

I love the distribution. Top holder is around 1.5%. Gooo SIGT! Im buying.

>would have
If I would have guessed the lottery numbers I would have won.

i think 20b market cap is conservative. 40b market cap would be more accurate.

this coin is more than a meme

can't tell who's jewing who with this coin

every 15 mins the fudders turn into shillers, then the shillers switch back into fudding

>here's what you would have made if you knew the future

Down is up. Up is down. Sell is buy. Buy is sell.

> Buy high sell low is now buy low sell high.

Holy shit. Buy low, sell high! SIGT is the future!!!

using=/=wasting

but one thing for sure is people definitely got jewed here

har har har

At least $2 by Thanksgiving. Only 137m coins max.

Where the fuck do you guys buy alts that aren't on bittrex?

You could ha be picked a handful of coins and made gains. If you cant figure this out by now, then have fun day trading for dipshit gains and watching coins u bought and sold rise to these levels. Its,not a lottery when the odds of coins gaining,like this, especially when new , happens a lot.

Cryptopa for slightly shittiercoins
Yobit for full on shit pump dump chingchong cyka blyat noloo coins

get em on cryptopia. dont wait for bittrex listing because by then it will be too late

thanks boss. do you have to give them a semen sample like the "legit" exchanges in order to withdraw $x,xxx+ ?

Yeah, only $1k USD, but like I said I can put a low risk amount and still earn a massively high reward. And I don't shill on fucking Veeky Forums, I do that on reddit for pumping low vol shit coins. SIGT would actually be hard to pump. I'm in SIGT long.

Don't think so

join the discord you pleb

Exactly. Earlier the better.
Key is to actually have some patience.
Coins that are complete shit still go up, look at doge on the list @ 500%, hasnt done anything to deserve a rise like that.
Its not rocket science people, its pretty easy. Everyone wants to get rich, quicker than later. I sat on bitcoin for years and made nice profit, but real profits are getting in early and aitting on them for..get ready.. like a year possibly longer.
Its not warren buffet memes, its common sence.

link?

discord.gg/gaPFPv