Don't worry /biztards, there are bigger cesspools than this

You think pajeets shilling their assburgers coins are bad, or those simps clinging on to dgb or xrp to this day, or those insufferable degenerates with pathetic nohumor sense of humor posting bancor unstoppale bitbean lambo memes are bad?

Check the greatest crypto cesspool on the planet, likes of which not even this fuckin place can compete with.

Pic related. I wish I could dox him, so I can find him and gut him like a pig for being so blatantly, criminally vile. Yeah yeah I know "who is dumb enough to believe him" it's not about who believes him, probably no one, but the mindset of being such scum to shill this shit with those pathetic meme lines and predictions...makes me fuckin sick.

I was told by the majority the day BCC opened for trading it would be dumped to pennies, didn't happen.

BCC is like Trump, no one will admit they support it publicly but secretly it has a huge base of fans.

>comparing BCC to Trump

Just no. BCC is the exact opposite, it has a very small base of Elitists and large pools propping it up. RIGHT NOW, they are mining it AT A LOSS

you should buy as much BCC as you can and see how that works out

nice just bought 100k

remember ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz says!

>BCC is like Trum

Cringe

>support is holding

lol?

Mining at a loss, so they have ideals? That is the opposite of elitism when you're willing to throw money away to support a cause.

yeah I hate this faggot, I once tweeted him asking if he thought BTC was going to crash back before the first may flash crash based off some shit I saw in market depth, and he didn't reply to me, and just tweeted what I told him like he came up with it himself

fucking faggot

That self made business man who was ripping on people for not being in business bought into bcc for that reason at 900 usd each. Called everyone a kid when they told him to sell lol

Just wait when Polo and Coinbase release their BCC to customers, that shit'll be under 10 dollars in a matter of minutes.

You mean 2 weeks and 6 months from now? Alot can change in days much less that time period.

I throw a genuine fit every time I see these idiots drawing memelines I swear I wanna kill them not kidding I would take their life, I'm not kidding.

Cringe

I'll be back in a few hours when it rockets back to .2 to make fun of you all

don't hold your breath :)

They did that for Hillary too and every politician in existence. Would you call that "Ideals" or "special interests"? You fucking faggot.

>6 months
...what? I thought it was two weeks for both

Nah this guy is like a republican congress voting for whatever daddy Trump thought up today.

It's unlikely he will benefit personally from the shilling, it's just hurting others.

Shilling low-volume shitcoins is like scamming people in your neighbourhood, the gains are much more visible. Anyone listening to pajeet deserves whatever they get.

Yeah! Buy BCC guise. The charts the TA are clear.

Polo is the 14th, Coinbase says "By January 1st, 2018" which could mean 6 months or next week, very vague.

Samefag with a proxy? Or just stupid?