Daily Reminder:

Daily Reminder:

The TPP would have given the US a lot of leverage in China And leverage with most of the South East Asian nations signing the partnership such as Vietnam too. This North Korea situation could be dealt with more easily if TPP had been signed and we could have created several more booming tiger economies. Supoorting the TPP in the future is not only good for your bottom line, it is good for the global economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4hFcjnOHnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On which exchange is TPP? Moon when?

It would have boosted every exchange my friend, I promise it would have given us decades of green tickers.

Just support it in the future when it pops back up and don't let economically illiterate dipshits like Bernie Sanders poison the narrative.

Trump is fucking dipshit who has no grasp of actual economics and so are all the idiots who thought the TPP was a bad thing.

>Hurr let's impose tariffs on steel cuz importz bad
>hurr let's try to revive old industries that have been phased out for not being economically viable

If he's that capitalist he'd just leave the economy the fuck alone.

If he was a good business man who made good deals for America he would have embraced the TPP.

There are many things that are wrong with HRC, but she was absolutely right on this issue and Trump and Sanders just played to ignorance to kill the deal.

fuck off ancuck

Yeah, but, see, the thing is, I don't give a shit about east Asia.

Other than a nuke testing ground and discount TVs, I don't think those tiger economies have ever given us anything of value.

> not feeding the troll

Touchè user. Where do I stand in this as European lefty / libertarian?

>wanting to get fucked in the ass by corporations
As a yuropoor I'm pretty happy it didn't go through.

>>wanting to get fucked in the ass by corporations
>As a yuropoor I'm pretty happy it didn't go through.

as an Amerilard I'm exceedingly happy it fell through.

How would corporations fuck you in the ass through this deal?

That's what we in the industry call a tactical feint

TPP is just a way for governments to censor thought to the benefit of corporations and SJWs

How so?

Yeah the economy should be left alone.
And passing 3000 pages of economic policy is not "leaving the economy alone" even if you call it a "trade agreement"

Right, because we want to give more power to the megacorps.

Crony capitalism is virtually the opposite of ancap, you mong.

There was a bunch of extensions of copyright law that corporations can use to censor people on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4hFcjnOHnk

free trade is only good with economic freedom, so first abolish social security and income tax, then establish tpp

>waaah I can't pirate video games and anime

Even better.

okay buddy, see you in the RIAA gulag

>lets make other countries richer and create a population of hostile unemployed people in america

I'm an adult, I don't play videogames or watch anime.

>How would corporations fuck you in the ass through this deal?
Oh sorry I was confused with TTIP

>RIAA

the tpp was corporatism, it was not ancap

you are dumb

>You can't like things that I don't
>If you do I'll try and downplay you as childish
Censorship is non stop growing cancer.

Isnt that shit the one that had big letters talking about the good stuff, and in very small letters the ugly stuff like giving companies more power than the fucking governments and putting them practically over the law?

Jews fucking kill yourselves. TPP would have been terrible.

Thank god retards like yourself are in the minority.

MAGA faggot, 8 years :^)

did anyone read the TPP? its over 6000 pages long rofl