Apologetics thread with a twist

Apologetics thread with a twist.

Explain the murderous and savage nature of God while respecting scripture doing so:

Proverbs 30:6

Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.

You can't, if you follow his rules you cannot defend his case.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up your loins like a man,
I will question you, and you shall declare to me.
Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
On what were its bases sunk,
or who laid its cornerstone
when the morning stars sang together
and all the heavenly beings shouted for joy?

God doesn't give a FUCK about your perceived injustices.

So the case that he is evil stays?

>mommy brings me tendies
>god burns tosses me into a lake of fire for a layabout wastrel
Mommy good, God evil.

The bible says nothing about tendies

God isn't murderous nor savage

Jeremiah 8:8
How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.
1 John 5:19
We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

According to the bible, a fallen angel wanted to be God, and his people populate the earth and are the majority.
This fallen angel was to deceive all so they worshipped him.
According to the bible, God is evil as fuck, just like a demon, very unjust, very boastful, very arrogant.

It is very easy to tell what has happened here.

Christians, muslims and jews, all of them worship the devil.

Yes he is, you only need read the bible.

Give an example where he wasn't punishing the wicked, besides job, wiphich is a different moral

>you're bald
>mauled by a bear

So wicked

I don't remember the god smiting someone because he was bald?

>insulting your elders,
>insulting the godly
>not fearing God.
>lose the gift of your offspring which you showed yourself unworthy

God sent bears to maul children (and children do childish things) because they called bald to a bald friend of god.

>children
>behaving like adults

Whatever, they were wicked.
Fearing God is one of the harder conscripts to understand as a Christian.
Also Kings is Old Testament and under a different Covent

>they were wicked

They were being children.

By the way

Please do not add to his word if you are to defend him.

Here is some oxford foam party for your feeble brain:
24. And he turned back, and looked on them] R.V. And he looked behind him and saw them. The young lads had come forth from the city, and Elisha had, as it seems, passed by them, before they began their mockery. The word translated ‘turned’ in A.V. is used specially of turning the face toward any object. It is so rendered by A.V. in Genesis 18:22, ‘And the men turned their faces’. Elisha turned about and saw in them the malice and evil spirit of their parents and kindred.

and cursed them in the name of the Lord] It was not to avenge himself. Their insult to him was but a symptom of their hatred of all that was connected with the pure worship of Jehovah. It was as Jehovah’s servant and in vindication of Jehovah’s honour that Elisha invoked a curse upon the revilers. ‘God and His seer looked through these children at the parents, at all Israel. He would punish the parents’ misnurturing their children, with the death of those children which they had mistaught’ (Bp Hall).

two she bears] Of the prevalence of wild beasts in the immediate neighbourhood of cities we have indications in the history of David who slew a lion and a bear as he was keeping his father’s flock (1 Samuel 17:36), and in the story of the disobedient prophet who was torn by a lion near this very city of Bethel (1 Kings 13:24).

tare forty and two] The punishment would touch the parents in a way which nothing else could have done.

I didn't add to his word, you pendanic child.
I love you retarded that take one liners out of the Bible like
>do not add to his words.
Completely out of context and act like it means anything,
You are the people that don't see the forest.
>look look ma! I found something that says something I agree with! Never mind Jesus said to be loving'

A better translation is
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Do you even know what a proverb is?

Do not add to the word of YHVH

Yes you did, any reasoning you make up from your butt to justify him outside of his law is not his word but yours.

I thought Catharism was all but extinct

Why are fedoras obsessed with some random biblical kids that got btfo by a bear, as if that's the only time in history anyone got their shit wrecked by a bear?

>b-but God did it...
And?
At least it happened for a reason and wasn't just random mayhem like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankebetsu_brown_bear_incident

As usual it's not the fact that people suffer that offends the fedora, it's the idea that man's actions can be held to an objective standard that is not his own that makes him salty. They HATE the idea that their immoral actions have consequences.