What do you think of Digibyte?

What do you think of Digibyte?

I bought in at like 15k 0.04cents. Which is like 400€. Im down now to like 250€ somewhere around that.

Been holding couple of months I think its way too much to be in crypto.

I guess I just got shilled in it or what? Does this coin have future? Or any real use? Or is it just a scam?

I know I should have done my research littlebit more better I think?

Will it go realistically to the magical 0.10cents?

Do I drop my bags 15k soon or do I just hold?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/

Disclaimer: This is no shill or troll post like all in here biz nowadays are.

Sorry my bad english guys.

if you sell it will go to top 20 within the week OP
not even joking just sell for me bud

What do you mean by that buddy?

I have a feeling that bitcoin drives the prices of the all alts, because bitcoin price have made the triangle and the price will go bullish or bearish.
I sold half of my btc because I thought it will dip to 2000 like rumours told but it made little incline, but im still thinking it will dip from now (2850) to like 2200 and I will buy then back the bitcoins I sold to discounted price, sort of shorting. I consider it as a -20% off or something like that.

Or...

Do you think the alts will go up because bitcoin just keeps going up and no down coming and maybe btc will break the magical 3k price point.

Sry english agen, I really need to make shorter sentences...

If you don't need the couple hundred that you invested in DGB, keep it in there. If you need that $400 you shouldn't have invested it in the first place. Hold on to your DGB, in 3 years this place is going to look a million times different. Just hold.

What u mean by it will be completely different? Do you still think DGB will exist in 3years or it goes down dumps and all that? + other alts?

Pretty much dont need it because it originally was 800€ and I divided it to:
-Siacoin 5k
-Ardor cant even remember how much like 100€
-BTC 200€ and jump half out when I was at 235€, now planning to buy the dip (if it comes)
-DGB 15k (my biggest stake half of the pot)

Did I do even moderate?

What do you think of the price prediction?

Short term & long term?

Bump.

yes, Cuban B

Yes... What?

Impatient bump.

bump...

It's a mediocre coin that will just kinda float along with just enough pumps to keep people interested but never actually go anywhere. I was interested in dgb when I started crypto because "it was cheap" but I've grown at least a little wiser since then.

Thanks for the reply. I think the same way.

What should I do to get rid of these bags?

Bumptsibump.

In all seriousness I would hold at least a month or two, supposed to be news coming up in Sept forgot what tho but it should go through the hype phase again. Since the floor seems drawn at 600 sat imo, I think it shud go near 2000 sat again or much higher depending on the news. I think this coin has an excellent long term hold as it is really fast, and one country in Scandinavia has a street or something that accepts digicuck as a currency. I think that may become a bit more adapted given a year or 3 in Asia, as Korea legalized btc and them gooks are very quick adaptors. They will play Round with btc as payment system and realize the slow speed and opt for quicker system like dgb. Based on my asshole Nd intuition obviously, so not really saying mich

it's a long term hodl for sure, it's still the fastest coin I've ever used.

all reserve money that I don't trade with goes straight into DGB

WE

I just cashed out with 20% gains over 3 days. Still mining it too. Sell now OP

ARE

the

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it user.

I think I will listen to ...346 and think that holding through september might bring the price up more, because it has been so low lately. (in like 3 month timeframe)

Last careful bumpts.

All I gotta say to you is if you don't hold DGB until at least Jan1 of 18 you're an idiot. Why Jan1? Because it's not that far away and DGB has A LOT of projects in the works. Who can't wait less than fucking 6 months? Been holding since '14.

Been holding since 2014 as well. What's another 6 months? Nothing. I think something big is coming.

>holding since 2014
It's a meeting of digicommanders in this thread.

*Salute*

We can celebrate together. Our patience is nearing a payoff. If I would have even had a clue it'd don't half of what it is, I would have put my second mortage on it. God damn what an impressive coin.

There is a lot of tech behind it and Jared does seem to be hustling his ass off over there. There is some clues about rebranding and the Citi awards being moved to September. Some would call it coincidence. There are no coincidences in crypto right now.

I have my work computer mine this. Easy to mine with cpu and am holding until 2019. Mine 400 a month, which is nothing, but it's free and I hope it jumps to .5 by 2019

Like another user said, if you need the money take it out and take the loss. Keeping it there can only benefit you if it happens to moon by chance.

how to mine this