Share your portfolio, rate the one above you

Share your portfolio, rate the one above you.

Too safe for a lambo. Maybe in 5 years you can buy a civic.

LTC is dead BCH is DOA. Eth is a premined scam. But I like your Monero.

Basic/10

>Neo
my man :)

Bought my lbry at 21 cents, so still sitting on decent gains.
Feeling great right now can't wait for segwit to lock in on the 8th

Started mining while my computer is free about a couple of months ago.

Feels bad for having a RX 480 since release and missing the ETH hype.

You look like somebody that invests exclusively on information you read from Veeky Forums

Why are you still holding BCH?
Also how is Monero? Considering picking few up.

This is a "I want to get rich quick and volatile" portfolio; you're almost fully allocated to Ether and SIGT; recommend diversifying a bit. Instead of chasing "maximum possible gains", chase "consistent and steady appreciation". Pick 4 solid coins, make sure you have some in each. No shitcoins/memecoins.

you got me on the signatum part, but im planning on holding ethereum for a good 3+ years :)

The chancoin I got for free

oh boy datamining thread.

pretty based portfolio man, add a bit of ETC as well

>USD
>drakejustno.jpg

Only had 0.05 on bittrex and I wasn't going to join the dump squad. I'll wait to see how it pans out because I don't care if I lose free money.
Monero is a fantastic long term investment. Don't plan on touching that, in fact I'll probably stick short term gains into it

Nice portfolio, I divided my $ some what equal around all my alts as you but dumped all now during the so called NEO dip and put it all there. Probably going to cash out around and split it even again around 10-15th. Best of luck to you!

Reeeee

Gotta have that USD to be able to buy the dip. You do buy the dip, right?

Forgot to say: make the BTC work for you. Find another opportunity.

Mine is there because I sold ANS last night @ 395.

All in on NEO. High risk high reward portfolio for long term hodl.

why the F does anyone buy ripple? the highest it can ever go is a dollar per ripple. who cares? and there are like 10 trillion ripples out there, making the supply plentiful

I didn't really invest anything. I mined SIGT and traded my alts for bitcoin before August.

because its deflationary, has an actual working use case, and doesn't have a cap of 1$ like you made up? lmao

How am I doing?

it has been around forever and never cracked one dollar. you might as well be buying grains of sand when you buy ripple

Sad life

Monero's future looks bright. Especially once the inflation goes down.

Rate me bros. Also own small amount of ark.

>BCC baghodler

> Implying I could sell if I wanted.
That would require a working blockchain user.

C'mon... go down.

You could transfer over to HitBTC. Only requires one confirmation.

Just my margin positions
Waiting for OMG and IOTA to drop further
BTC is approaching my stop-limit (at 4% profit)
Waiting for ETH and ZEC to break even, don't expect much.

interesting choices, I'd be interested in knowing how much your initial principal was

the values have changes obviously for my portfolio but the crypto numbers are the same

forgot to rate
Diversify into EUR maybe :^)

I could. I probably wont due to the effort needed. Its only 250 dollars.

Good move on ICM and ANS. Comfy hold with great. I don't know what PLU is, though.

How's mine look?

ICN*

meant to type "comfy hold with great potential."

Sorry I'm on my phone, can't type.

PLU is an Ethereum token. it is one of those good long term holds that has great long term potential

when will i break eve at 2475

Pls no bully

Fidget spinner... Dunno man. Could be a while. Might consider taking a loss and jumping on another rocket like iota.
Not terrible, sc at least has potential. Just hodl and it'll come back up in a few months.

Now as for me... I'm thinking in terms of a year or more. Could shoot down way low if neo starts to gain tons of steam but I think raiden will give a bit of a nice pump before then.

im in the same boat as you. i've only got ETH(120 total) and Aragon(3000 total). I've been wanting to diversify and sell some of my eth for something else, but i'm afraid that as soon as i sell some of my eth, it will start to go up and i will regret it. eth looks so promising long term but i find myself FOMOing seeing all these other coins mooning like OMG and NEO.. tough life man

I guess that's what they mean by hands of iron.

The crypto world is full of shenanigans, but by that measure, even ETH is a (slightly) more solid investment than ANS.

I like to diversify. Planning on picking up some more ANS once my BTC order goes through, and I'd like to grab some XMR, WAVES, ARK, and MTL.

I like the diversification, summin I could learn from
I definitely think you should pick up some ARK and then vote for biz_classic delegate to get your daily payout of ARK

one should hole BCH unless they are in need of funds elsewhere. why would you throw away a coin you were given at no extra cost so soon? Patience is what wins in the end with these types of things. like it or not, real people and money are behind bch, and a number of things can still happen.

I dumped that shit at 0.225 before the exchanges even opened for transfers and I haven't looked back. It's sitting at 0.089 now. Even if it does pick back up, I can do so much more with the proceeds in the meantime. BCH isn't going to see a real increase in price until next year when it's added to Coinbase. (if it ever does increase, it could totally tank in the next 5 months)

I'd rather buy coins with a competent development team and regular communication than stay on a sinking ship because muh blok size. If BCH gets its shit together, I'll buy at the dip.

How am I doing?

>found .05btc in an old wallet a couple weeks ago

You doing good I guess bud

What you start with

less than 3 grand.....CAD...

>2017
>holding anything other than the best coin

the god portfolio

>not holding waves

its like you want to stay poor

Hmm

>less than 3 grand.....CAD

>sia
>reward

ICN is a scamcoin/10

Explain your reasoning

nice basket

show a pic of your muscles after holding THOSE FUCKIN BAGS

I got into crypto a few months ago, when I bought cheap ETH and XRP. After it went up I wanted more exposure, but felt I could not reliably predict at all what would go up, so I bought $20 worth each of five altcoins. I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I wound up losing control a bit and bought every altcoin that I thought seemed half-decent. I think it's worked out decently, I kinda wish I had put $40 on each alt though

Picked this shitcoins right now. If they fall im gonna buy more until theres no more btc

Ps: best dips i found so far

holy shit

Why do you hold SJCX?
It's been deprecated weeks ago.

So you are calling ICN a scam?

Confirmed good investment then, brb buying more

>literally owning ETH

the LBC is a nice call though, looking to enter soon myself

Wishing i had bought more omg. Ive never made money before I don't know what to do!

I'll never be at this level 10/10

Dont wanna miss the moon mission on eth when this sell orders get removed

Sell now.

Started 2 weeks ago. Went from 0.3 btc to 0.45. Not bad for daytrading. Am I going to make it? Im a poorfag, I can only put 250 bucks each month on crypto. I think I will buy more iota next month

Id wish I could rate yours, but I dont know any of those coins. Considering the amount of money you have, Id say you will be fine

I did! My first successful big sell

What do you see in Embers? Volume is so low I'm actually doubting you have that much

This is not Embers. That is EMB.

This is EMBERMINES. MBRS.

They are two completely unrelated projects.

But, as for what I see in it I will just leave this here.

At a specific date and time, the following tokens will be distributed proportionate to the amount of Embers held. Right now, the dates are 8/8 for IDEA IdeaToken(2:1), 8/15 for TOV TokenVerse Token (2:1), and 9/1 for DOM DomainToken (100:1). MBRS must be placed in an ERC20 compatible wallet, not an exchange wallet.

So for example. If you have 1000 MBRS, you will get 200 TOV, 200IDEA, and 100,000 DOM.

200 should be 2000.

>

Right. MBRS is what I meant but got the wrong name. I did the research and saw that upcoming token release or whatever you want to call it. I guess what I'm wondering is what makes you confident in the projects/developers? All I could see is that the last release flopped and didn't meet their goal. If you actually have that amount of MBRS I'm guessing you have some relation to the team and aren't just a random investor.

Check your notifications man.

Funny, yeah, I noticed that when I posted it.

What should I be buying now?

Get Monero, I expect it to go up. Dump the sigt.

Sell the OMG

madman cult member reporting in

>Dump the SIGT

Why do you dislike free money, user?

How do you get your blockfolio to take such a long screenshot?

I am just a random investor. Release flopped? Do you mean their ICO? Long story short the ICO did not sell out, that is true but many of the initial investors pleaded with the devs to continue anyways and they all came to an agreement.

As to what makes me so confident? I have had personal dealings (buying bulk MBRS directly from the fund using PayPal, credit cards, bank, etc) with the founder of EmberMines and every time he was polite and professional. Even today in the telegram you can see where someone was causing a lot of FUD so you know what he did? He bought the guy out above market price and asked that he never return and it all worked out.

Join the telegram sometime and read through. All the devs are very active.

Not to mention all the token drops you get from holding MBRS(like WAVES in that regard).

One last thing, the founder of MBRS, James Drake has just been added to the advisory board of LakeBTC(LakeBanking) and in exchange all MBRS tokens and all tokens that go through the MBRS platform get first dibs to be on their exchange.

For a longer term hold, stock the fuck up on MBRS right now. Get some OHM too. Its less than half a cent right now and you can stake it which is what I am doing.

You can also buy some Unify. Its price goes fluctuates from 1.5 - 3 or 4 cents all the time. Easy gains to be made if you dont mind trading a little. I'm just holding mine because I have faith in the project.

The I just wanna be cool too portfolio

You have like 10 million shitcoins. Why don't you buy some Halloween coin while you're at

Half a million dollars worth of shitcoins. Why don't you buy some Halloween coins while you're at it. Go on, throw 100k on HALLO big boy

so MEW is fine for holding mbrs?

Not a bad, but modest distribution

Yeah, I did get a good impression from the CEO. Just thrown off by the lack of reception to the project, but maybe these token drops will give it some serious publicity. In which case you're going to be swimming in money.

I wish there were more resources on the project I could look into!

ETH, BTC, Dash, etc all started out as "shitcoins". You don't money buying a coin that already has 500mil marketcap. Stay poor.

Yup! Make sure you get them in there ASAP so you dont miss the token drops!

The EmberMines website will be completely revamped in the next couple days. I think TokenVerse website might also get an update.

I do believe once these tokens start going out and what not this will definitely pick up.

PLUS, don't forget that MBRS and its affiliates will be the first ERC20 tokens that will be on the LakeBTC exchange.

Whatever man. What does embermines offer that other coins don't? Some cool flame logo? A webpage that looks like it was built on geocities?

Oh I see, it's an operating system. Sure they are going to be the death blow to Microsoft.