This man will make us millions. What's your excuse?

This man will make us millions. What's your excuse?

Hard mode : No saying "Chinese Ethereum" or "chink scam"

fuck chinks

>Hard mode : No saying "Chinese Ethereum" or "chink scam"

They lied about business partners, also claim to be working with Microsoft just because they use C# and .NET

It is a scam and they lied. Not sure what other evidence you need.

Explain to me how "certificate officials of China" = government please.

Also they deleted said complained about tweet.

The rise started before the tweet and the change of news has barely affected the price.

It was stated in their AMA and the latest interview they have "support" from Microsoft, not a partnership and that they got the legal go ahead from the Chinese government but they did not have a partnership with them both of which came out before said tweet.

Tell me again how they lied?

>were the first C# smart contract platform, el oh el!
>look at our amazing partnerships with the chinese government and microsoft!
>wait, scratch that..

meanwhile, what is stratis?

Where did I say government in that statement?

我爱这个男人。

白痴。

Certificate authorities *

First 3 posts best posts
/Thread

Yes sirs Mr. Vu is very smart man
Espers coin very good
Espers team very good
Espers future very good

COPING THIS HARD LOL.

They copied another idea and are keeping it isolated in CN while ETH is in CN and western markets

How can you even make this argument and feel justified? KEK. Absolutely braindead.
Which idea did they copy?

they r fucking retards, who don't know what a CA is.

Don't call other people retards when you can't even read the post he's replying to. Government was never mentioned

>The rise started before the tweet and the change of news has barely affected the price.

>Fakenews 8/3
>25% gain 8/3

>The rise started before the tweet and the change of news has barely affected the price.

> IQ 7.3

No NEOs gotta cope. Better up your coping game though. Soon you'll wanna kys :)

It's everybody's favorite pedophile!
Fuck you!

C O P E
O
P
E

Give me one fucking reason why "chinese ethereum" should be considered a positive selling point.

Jesus christ.

I have a red hat. You have a chinese red hat, which was made later, with no proven advantages. Why should I buy your hat?

>t. guy who doesn't know the advantages of NEO over ETH, and also guy who doesn't know how chinese markets work compared to western ones, ignorantly thinking they are exactly the same for some reason

Educate me on how the chinese markets work.
Please.

While at it, please also go ahead and list all of the advantages.

(He's gonna say do your own research. Same guy who demands specifics from FUDers.)

OR

you can do your own research, fag

Fuck off with your kong pow language dirty chink, this is an english board.

Can just tell you're uneducated and don't do your own due diligence. There's a reason no one responds because you're too ignorant to take the time to care. Fuck off buddy.

See?

HAHAHA

>sell me this coin
>do your own research

Fucking brainlet lemmings. Your sorry asses have no idea what you're doing. Its cute.

Because the information has been reposted so many fucking times. How about you do some research into the subreddit.

Now apologize.

who says I even want you to buy it? I'd rather you thugs stay ignorant. More NEO for me.

babby needs spoon feeding

better save some pink wojacks when you come back crying about how nobody told you about neo

What is the chinese situation user?

>I invest in coin! Very good, it value go up! You buy!!! It CHINESE! Chinese very strooooooong!!!

Literally.

>It is a scam and they lied.

Chinamen going to China.

they have no reason
they bought at ATH and keep shilling every day

He looks like Asian Chad.

I could sell right now for a very handsome profit, probably more than your entire portfolio. But it ain't happening.

I guess.

Sold everything my had back at .0014+ and those retards probably bought my bags.

kek

don't buy

whats the problem? it is not my job to spoon feed you

Meant to say .005, was looking at Arg. Same shit.

you sold at 0.014
and you think you're smart

with chinks you lose

read
I literally sold at ATH. You bought my bags.

How does that make you feel?

>alien antshit farms
goofy gook even has an ant trail on his chin.

F A G T R I G G E R E D H A R D

>hes not even looking at the right coin

The original person posted them lying about their partners. Every FUDer and their mom has been saying NEO lied about being partners with the Chinese government.

To be clear, as much as I hate Shilly Pedo McFaggerstrom here, I'm balls deep in NEO.

It's overhyped like every other blockchain. People religiously assign value to cryptocurrencies when the actual "mind-blowing technology" is really pretty shallow. There have been maybe one or two genuinely valuable innovations in this space over the last fucking decade. The rest of it is just hype feeding hype based on speculation, and that's not going away because there's real money in it now.

If we're being honest, 99% of people who buy NEO are doing it because they have the expectation that it's going to moon the same way Ethereum did. They're not interested in the STAGGERING TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS like changing a picture of a cute ant to a picture of half a spraypainted cardboard box.

The reason NEO may have a future is that they're providing a foundation that could be built on. There's a decent chance that somebody using this platform could make something genuinely useful.

>There's a decent chance that somebody using this platform could make something genuinely useful.

Sooo it's just chink eth

Will you fucking look at that. A reasonably reasonable NEO bagholder.

Now, try to apply some probabilities to the situation and you'll have my exact point of view.

>anyone who posts about how great NEO is must have bought it at 500k LOL

indeed. there is no logical reason why it won't shoot up like ETH did, once people start actually using and developing on the platform.

There's also no logical reason that it will. You need to manage your expectations, stop posting pedo shit, and quit making NEO look bad.

Quit attacking other people for having differing views. You're so goddamn defensive about your investment it betrays a complete lack of confidence in it. You're basically religious.

I think you could be a much better person if you just put the effort in.

And brush yo teeth.

and clean your room.

What criticism do the NEO detractors actually bring to the table other than hurr chink conspiracy scam coin? You retards don't deserve to be listened to.

It is literally chinese ethereum, you can't dodge that one, he literally says that he got a lot of "inspiration" from ethereum, aka took the github code, re-wrote it in C# and released his coins

im sure it'll be a triple digit coin one day, but ethereum will be well over 4 digits by then aswell

Lol eth is not going to 4 digits, ever

neo is never going to touch 3 digits ever either

btfo

Well we all know which is more likely :)