Some advice maybe

Hello, guys...
Well, I'm just a normal employee with below-average salary and poor life.

I need some money and a friend of mine suggest me to invest in crypto-currency and doing that crypto-currency trading.

Therefore, i need some advice, maybe tips and tricks, according crypto-currency things.

I follow my fellow's suggestion and bought some BTC.
Spare some of it to rent a mining-pool service (for long-term investation, i know it will take long time to get some revenue).

The thing is, what is the best thing i can do to gain fast revenue with the rest of my fund?
I appreciate your opinion.
P.S: just need your advice guys, please be nice.
Also, this is my wallet if any of you might want to help me 1C4HypGottMsHUE5irkmVCui3YhGmZwvbn

Get yourself a nice pair of kneepads.

It's too late for you Sonny boy, did you really buy BTC at $2600+? O i am laffin

well,
I bought BCH, it's in low price right now, hoping the price will be rising,
is BCH and BTC two different things?
What are those?
I'm new here and don't understand things...

I'm really not in the business of giving free advice, nothing personal, wealth is a competition.

well if your advice is so pricey might wanna be spare some coins with lower price than your advice's price?

I hear ESP on YoBit is a good place to start

Why the fuck are you here then?

It's really not that hard to google, i bet there are lready ton of articles describing BTC-BCH differences

>I bought BCH
>is BCH and BTC two different things?
>What are those?

What the fuck? Why the fuck would even think of investing in something without having the slightest idea of what it is you're investing in.

Jesus fucking christ.

Sell your BCH and forget about crypto, because you're just gambling and you're going to lose, trust me.

I lurk, it's a pretty simple thing to infer buddy.

i thought BCH is like if you want to buy 1 BTC but can't afford it, you might be able to buy a BCH for 1/10 price of a BTC?

>steals

Found the nigger/kike

how to lurk? care to explain the details?

Also a faggot like OP should just hold top 10 coins for a year. Maybe leveraged if feeling retarded brave

Best way to get started is to borrow about 2k from the bank and invest it in Espers, Bancor, and BitBean.

You'll yield a fairly reasonable average return.
You're welcome OP

lolwut? I have no obligation to give anything to anonymous people who share information online right in front of me. I've never stolen anything in my life pal, don't kid yourself, niggers are too stupid for economics anyway.

Not sure if you're trolling or not...

of course not. I'm new in this kind of thing.

wow,
this kind of advice is what i need.
Never been thinking about using the bank service.
But it might come in handy.
Thanks dude...

So are you, boy

You really are new here if you think taking a loan out on alt coins is a great idea. You're better off starting out with a smaller amount that you can spare on the safer coins when they dip. Once you invest a few hundred you tend to actually research what you're doing. Then and only then you try investing more.

So the really smart thing to do would be to tell everyone exactly what I plan to do so that more people would be making money, inherently reducing the amount of money I make? Gee I never thunk it like dat thanks mizsta!

Everyone here, that I've read so far, is lying to you.

First don't pay someone to mine for you. Most of those are scams. I was you 3 months ago. My advice? Don't ask for free advice from biz. Alex fortin will charge you to teach the the very basics. Coinigy will teach you TA (Google it). If you decide to go down this rabbit hole do your homework.....and don't trust free teachers. Good luck user.

>Spare some of it to rent a mining-pool service (for long-term investation, i know it will take long time to get some revenue).

Don't do that man, you're wasting your money.

>Therefore, i need some advice,
Research coins - meaning read the whitepapers, yellowpapers, talk to devs, judge the quality of their replies (if they even reply - that shows a lot too), quality of the dev team, potential. The easiest strategy is buy and hold, people who bought and held BTC from 2011 to 2013 came out with 1000x (yes one thousand) gains. Same with ethereum - buying in 2014, selling in 2017, three years. Split your funds 50-50, in established and prospective coins. Also don't dump all the money at once, buy in increments - e.g. $100 worth every month. Good luck

Strenght in numbers

That is literally crypto's motto (vires in numeris)