NEO General: Correcting Speculation Edition

Link to recent AMA:

reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6puffo/we_are_da_hongfei_and_erik_zhang_founders_of_neo/

>Contains answers to most questions asked here and.

Neo (Antshares) with co-founder Da HongFei interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=gA5X69YY3yY

>Also gives clarified information

"To all contributors and supporters of the NEO community:
As some of you will be aware, yesterday a news article was removed from the NEO Twitter feed after it was highlighted it contained false information regarding NEO’s future plans. Everyone at NEO wants to build a solid foundation for this very promising project, so it’s regretful that such news was posted from our account, hurting our reputation we have gradually built up.
The community was quick in pointing this out. This is a testament to the strength and resolve of you all. Without you, NEO would not be on the journey it is todayand we would like to thank you for such overwhelming support and trust.
Moving forward we took appropriate measures with respect to how we will post on social media, this is to ensure no fake articles or misleading information is used.
NEO have some genuine and exciting announcements planned for the future and we cannot wait to share them with you all.
Thank you for your support and confidence,
NEO Council"

>response from NEO team over latest "twitter issue"
>There has been an extremely large amount of FUD lately directed towards NEO. Most of the complaints have been calling them liars and scam artists however it is always neglected to mention that their AMA clarifies all confusion and people are simply using old news and twisting words/ making things up entirely to slander the NEO development team.
>It was not explained how the most recent tweet happened but there was nothing in the actual tweet stating anything about a Chinese government partnership. It was only mentioned in the VERY OLD article linked in it.
>It is mentioned in the AMA they are not concerned with the current coin price because they want to build a solid product before it becomes widely accepted so it doesn't make that they would be trying to artificially inflate it.

>There is no reason for the crazy amount of attacks NEO is receiving. It doesn't make any sense. Either there are some very bored teenagers on Veeky Forums and reddit who have been personally burned by NEO or people are genuinely scared of NEO's potential and are trying to scare people away early.

>It is important to notice the rise in value of NEO came earlier than this supposedly "impactful tweet" because of the AMA, interview, and several other pieces of information and has barely declined since the formal apology for confusion supporting this evidence.

>As always
>Do your own research
>Don't invest if you feel uncomfortable

Now this is maximum shilling

>Calling out Liars and spreading nonsense FUD
>Providing accurate information so people can form their own opinions

>Shilling

Everything FUDers are using as ammunition right now is covered and in the provided interview which came out earlier then all the FUD.

>>It is important to notice the rise in value of NEO came earlier than this supposedly "impactful tweet" because of the AMA, interview, and several other pieces of information and has barely declined since the formal apology for confusion supporting this evidence.

thats why it gained 25% that day
kek

should I sell? bought at 270

If you are holding long term no.

If you are holding short term maybe.

The price is being surprisingly stable despite FUD which means most people holding don't care about it much(otherwise they would have sold off already for fear of gains being lost).

You have to decide if you want to stick with the safe bet of selling or if you think it might go up a little more over the next couple days.

Neo is not dumping

It is. If it was purely because of the tweet it would be dropping 25% right now.

I bought because of the tweet and sold at 395

THIS

if the fucking tweet pumped the price oh so much why has it not crashed

because its nonsense. tired of brainlets fudding this shit, stay poor

How far will it dip?
When do I buy in?
Serious answers please.

I Sold my neos with good gains

YOU should wait dude

This.

>the value stopped skyrocketing as soon as i bought in

why does this happen every time i make a trade

you let emotions could your judgement

Market makers are fucking all of you holder hard and will continue doing so until ANS reached the next liquidity pool.

Just saying.

Because you invest before performing any amount of fundamental research or comparison shopping.

You need to target a buy-point before you buy in. If the coin hasn't hit your buy point, you need to re-evaluate your decision to buy.

If you never hit your buy point on a particular trade, then oh well. If the coin moons, it wasn't meant to be, you missed the train, stop chasing it after it's left the station.

>selling a triple digit coin at $10

Hope you sleep well

I'm in the same boat. It's a bad habit that I have to break. The reason for MY habit is I FOMOd into ETH at $135 and watched it continue to climb so I always think (without any TA) there's still more room to grow.

FREE FALLING HAHAHAHA , SELL SELL SELL SELL

pls dear god crash like no tomorrow, I NEED TO BACK THE TRUCK UP TILL I'M AT 1K

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE