What is the point of experiencing life if it is all just meaningless in the end?

what is the point of experiencing life if it is all just meaningless in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_h4kwjYsrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because life is meat and meat twitches as long as it has order and energy.

You presuppose it's meaningless, from which no, you can't derive a point.
But it's only meaningless if you think it is; you reject the possibility for argument in your post by assuming your ideology.

I believe there is a meaning in the end. Obviously it is a blind opinion, I have no proof of this, as do every different opinion.

But the experience of life itself made me to believe on a meaning.

If its meaningless, why do you fight the experiences of life?

How can your existence be meaningless if what you did meant something to you and those around you?

If you don't believe in an afterlife that's just more incentive to enjoy the time you have now. You only live once, might as well make the most of it. Or don't, up to you.

if life is truly meaningless, why did you even bother to ask that question?

What did he mean by this?

He meant that it's not meaningless.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_h4kwjYsrg

What is the point of not experiencing it?

Because if nothing that we do matters, all that matters is what we do.

For teh lulz

Why eat a tasty meal when it will be gone after you ate it ? Because it's tasty.

Functional dopamine/serotonin/adrenaline etc., euthymia, and most of all, euphoria, makes it bearable or "worth it".

The experience.

it is meaningless. so what? go make a meaning.

You exist because not existing is boring as fuck

tits

There is no meaning, but the purpose is to proliferate the various traits that make up the bundle that is you.
Enjoy.

What alternative do you have? NOT experiencing your life? Good luck with that.

4 da lolz you dumbazz pleb

Human life is meant for aquiring knowledge to attain liberation from this miserable material world, called moksha. It's not meaningless, you are under the illusion that life is meaningless due to ignorance, so you must learn.