Tfw worst korean

>tfw worst korean
>discussing about the Vietnam War
>teacher asks if any of our family members fought in Vietnam
>I said my grandpa fought in Vietnam
>someone says "as a VC?"
>Americans don't realize there were good gooks who were fighting with them killing commies
Ungrateful and racist fucks

>ARVN
>fought

To be fair, you don't hear those words in a sentence together very often.

I assure you plenty of us know about the help from the South Koreans, Filipinos, Aussies, etc.

weren't the south koreans resposible for most of the allied war crimes in vietnam?

>Americans don't realize there were good gooks who were fighting with them killing commies.
You race traitors are disgusting, worse than bougie cubans, atleast those were white.

yes
something along the lines of 80%

>ARVN = Korean

Uh oh, retard alert.

why was that? Why do gooks hate charlie so much?

why the fuck would I know

i dont know man i was just asking geez

They all hate each other, europe, got over thier grudges because they warred it the fuck out too much

Apparently the ROK Marines were some of the meanest sons of bitches to fight in the Vietnam War, regularly removing commie where ever they go.

Why is this?

Take a look at a map of the Korean peninsula sometime, you might be able to figure it out.

>Be history teacher
>Teaching about the Vietnam war
>Notice an Asian kid in the class
>"Teehee, time to make it awkward"

You should sue

>You race traitors are disgusting, worse than bougie cubans, atleast those were white.
How is OP a race traitor? And who are 'bougie cubans' and why are they bad?

Why should he sue the teacher for asking the class of American kids whether they knew any relatives who fought in Vietnam?

>killing your own race for Anglo-Zionist interest

Good goyi- I mean gook

Wherever I go, I must also fight communism.

Back to leftypol, faggot

He was killing other Asians for wanting independence from foreign domination. No different from the native tribes who joined the conquistadores.

Btw an anti American won the recent SK elections overwhelming which proves my point.

Cool it Tojo

Killing commies and killing baby sacrificing monsters are all noble deeds that everyone should partake in

This is why nobody respects Worst Koreans.

>Japanese fought to free Asia from white pigs
>Chinese fought to keep white pig away from Manchuria
>Vietnamese fought to kick white pigs from their country
>Gooks will fight tool and nail so that American GIs can rape their women in their own land

Zero respect for gooks.

VC and PAVN were Vietnam first, communism second. If liberal democracy or fascism were anti-imperialist, they would've adopted those. Blame your own Western degeneracy.

>Btw an anti American won the recent SK elections overwhelming
Extreme memeing is bad for you, kids.
I don't see that THAAD deal being cancelled.

>this is what burgers actually believe
>mfw

Europeans hate each other more so than any region in the world. The only reason why we haven't seen WWIII happen yet is because NATO keeps the Euro countries in check.

It doesn't matter what came first, communism should be purged in all areas and at all times. It should be a sport at this point

yeah, I really hate this meme. East Asia has been more peaceful among each other than most regions. most of the wars were civil wars. the horse niggers are another story though.

>when the burger can't hide his retardation

t. bootyblasted South Viet refugeefag whose ancestors collaborated with imperialists to kill his own people

I'm that poster.

My post was dumb.

I didn't read the first line.

The trips were wasted.

>He was killing other Asians for wanting independence from foreign domination.
Uh, they fought them because they wanted to establish a communist state.
>No different from the native tribes who joined the conquistadores.
The natives didn't constitute an entity where everyone got along with eachother, you know.

Probably a mix of korean rage and larping as japanese.

>imperialists
>good
Yeah, it was about bringing "democracy"! We were the good guys bringing peace through war! The war was not about imperial expansion haha XD Altruism was the reason for the war!

You do realize that the relationship between SK and American are the same as Employee and Boss right? You will be unified without the US.

>unification
No thank you, that would be an unironic nightmare for South Korea.

Are you implying unification would be a good thing?

99% of Koreans think so. But I guess the Enlightened White knows better

I mean, they don't, it would be terrible, and you're full of shit. But hey, good for you immediately jumping for the race angle. I bet you get a lot of reblogs.

You are a fucking dumb ass for multiple reasons my man

I'd bet $100 you've never talked to a Korean about Korea. Yet you think you know more than they do about their own country. This is why Anglos are hated by all civilized peoples all around the world

Fun fact: The Vietnamese dude that Marky Mark assaulted once did not actually lose his eye from the assault.

He lost it in Vietnam when he served in the ARVN.

We tried our best in the 19th and early 20th century.

Don't blame us

Everyone here wants unification, and believe it is manifest destiny. The challenges of reunification are evident but most Koreans want reunification and believe it will happen in the future.

I'll have my $100 please. Also not Anglo. Does that mean I get extra money?

>we send 50,000 Americans to their death in an attempt to save your worthless ass even though most americans previously could not place your shitty country on a map
>you barely help and lose everything we tried to protect right after we leave
>call us ungrateful

Really? Most Koreans I've spoken to are against unification, and the sources I've read support this.

I didn't realize you were a korean and not vietnamese but its a pretty similar situation.

>Europe got over their grudges

Kgooks were also the worst war criminals in the Japanese army during WWII. Must be something in the water there.

>Japanese fought to free Asia from white pigs

It didn't stop Greece and Turkey from going at it a few times in the mid 20th.

> I know more than you do about the country you've lived in you entire life

Can't fucking wait for global class war followed by merciless First World democide

>we send 50,000 Americans to their death by starting a war that kills off 14% of the Vietnamese population in order to save a corrupt puppet government and halt Chinese communist expansion
>fail to do that
>but accidently set up a communist Vietnam strong enough to halt Chinese communist expansion themselves and also clean up the khmer rouge mess in neighboring Cambodia
>which was became a brutal communist regime and actually a Chinese communist puppet which arose entirely because of the clusterfuck started by the US

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.png

If anyone asks, that was Kissinger's plan all along.

I really can't tell if you're trolling or just very angry for no real reason.
Also not sure what world you think you live in where merciless First World democide is possible at all.
I'm willing to be proved wrong here, but currently on one hand I have every korean I've ever spoken to in real life (about 8), and everything I've ever read, and everything I can find whilst looking online right now.
On the other hand I have you, screeching at me about anglos like an autistic toddler and doing the third world equivalent of screaming "MUH ROPE DAY!"

Bravo Kissinger, bravo, however...

I'm a seasoned /int/ pro-American shitposter, but even I admit that our lack of understanding the overall scope of conflicts pisses me off

Reminds me of an experience I had with some PRC lads who actually came all the way to Texas to work at a water park as part of some program.
>Working as lifeguard
>One day TONS of gooks from all over East Asia pour in to work, many not speaking English so well
>Many are pretty fun guys, we teach each other how to swear in our respective languages, the ones who speak English better act as spokesmen for the others
>sit down to lunch on break with these lads from China
>I've learned that we've got Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese here, so I ask if they were from RoC or PRC
>they commend me on knowing to differentiate between the two
>anyway, trying to find common ground we start talking about family, our history, region we're from, what we do
>mention my grandfather fought in the Vietnam War
>one of them says "mine too"
>mfw

>turkish rapebabies
>european
(You)

>thinking an Asian's definition of race is the same as the Jews

>afghan
>assumed to be an arab muslim
>tfw I just want to Deus Vult

Americans backed the Khmer Rouge for a long time, until the whole killing fields thing came out anyway

Haha

dilty capitarist piggu

fuck off chink.

we didn't starve and kill millions of our own people and destroy our own culture

stupid fucking chink

stupid fucking CHINK. don't forget you will always be a CHINK

Korean American in the army

I challenge you any of you weak loser autistic virgin kekistani weeb shits to a fight. Talk shit about my and my family's service in the US army and get smacked

t. 56%

Korean American in the army

I challenge you any of you weak loser autistic virgin kekistani weeb shits or freeloading chinks in the US to a fight. Talk shit about my and my family's service in the US army and get smacked

ching chong ching chong

don't forget chink, you will always be less than human

everyone considers all chinks worse than shit

>tfw you're the only country still since the Cold War because muh ideology

>we didn't starve and kill millions of our own people and destroy our own culture
But Americunts turn their own people into fluid genders queers and kill millions of people in other countries and destroy their homes which causes countless refuges, IS terrorists, and ruins the whole world.

>ching chong ching chong
Sounds really like Korean.

ching chong ching chong chinkie chink

no one will ever consider you a human, insect. no one will ever consider your response seriously insect

You sound kinda mad.

Honestly this is one of the stupidest shit I've read here and I feel really embarrassed for you.

Traitor

What the fuck is wrong with this place

I think hes from Taiwan

Tell me, what site or boards did you browse before here?

Weak.

true 4D chess

>It Aint Me starts playing over the PA

Because you always come in here and shit on everything, bringing down the discussion with your disgusting responses. You have no sense of social awareness or ability to politely discuss an intellectual topic.

It's always revolves around your opinions and cursing everyone else

>Korean Army in Vietnam
>Good
Pick only one

Koreans committed the vast majority of non-commie warcrimes. Viets still remember these chimpouts, although the government whitewashes it for that dank FDI.

Why exactly is pointing out objective facts, Chinese?

Koreans love foreign men in their nation.

All the polls show support around 70-85%. Definitely not "everyone" you lying fucking gook.

1. PRoV is far better for China than a hypothetical RoV.
2. The USA supported the Khmer Rouge for its entire existence, and worked with China to force Vietnam to withdraw from Cambodia. Now you have Khmer Rouge 2.0 running Cambodia.
3. The US economy and society nearly collapsed because of the Vietnam war.

Are you butthurt perchance?

Nobody in the west knows anything about South Korea except Samsung and Gangnam Style.