Fucking do something!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZcsPqb0yZw
xbt.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yesterday some fine ETH classic lady said it would start testing the 70-75 range. Turns out she was spot on.

Please ETH lady enlighten us.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZcsPqb0yZw

stop fucking worrying plebs, just look at this shit, whales are accumulating we will be cruising past moon soon

>He thinks that NEO/STRAT won't eat ETH's lunch in a few months

Consider me a retard, but I donĀ“t understand that chart, please explain.

>poking a crypto on a Friday

Zero sales, but still floored out. Totally not a scam~

Love ETH, but theyve been awkwardly defensive since the BTC BCH anouncement.

Learn TA, it means that whales put up huge fake sell walls ( i was there personally in the first one from the left, it was 10k eth) in order to keep the price from fluctiating so that they can scoop up eth at that price or lower. Ofc its not 100% but if someone who is willing to put 2 million dollars worth of memecoin on the market in order to buy all at that price, its safe to assume its going to shoot up as in the end its the big whales who control the price

no you idiot, it means that the price didnt change from opening to closing time, it means whales putting up fake sell walls to accumulate, jesus the people on this board

kek if you dont own any eth at this point you literally hate money

Eth fags coping in this thread
Muh whales accumulating meme
Lol

yeah im sure they arent, a guy just wanted to sell him 10k eth so he just put it on le market, but i guess he decided to hodl after all because it was gone withing 2 hours kek
t.brainlet

how does that mean whales are accumulating ? because they are buying the max amount they can without affecting the market ? or whats the reasoning behind that ?

t. Neo

the same thing happened when it swinged back and forth between 42-50$, then it broke out and increased to well over 80$, and 100$ a week later

but i guess you are too new to know about that, must suck missing out on those cheap pre-20$ ethers back in march

yeah they basically make a massive sell order of (coin) so that the price cannot possibly rise (unless a bigger whale decides to eat them) and then they just scoop up the pieces that little fish leave under their huge sell order

Fucking Radeon RX 480 sold out worldwide

WARNING! WARNING!
BEFORE 2ND BITCOIN FORK ( xbt.eu/ ) WILL BE SHORT TIME (5 MIN MAXIMUM) ETH PUMP UP TO $400, LAST CHANCE TO FOR YOU TO SELL IT WITH PROFIT! SEE ON THE SELL ORDERS- IF NOT ENOUGH IT SIGNAL FOR PUMP!

it will be a shitshow when vega releases, i hope the difficulty does jump too much, or if it does ill be forced to get me some cheap used 470/570s

I remember that.

That whole time period just a few months back taught me so much patience that has affected me in other parts of my life.

WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT. PLS ANSWER OR MY SCHIZO WILL ACT UP.

I was the faggot that responded with the Fibonacci wiki -- who ever said anything about tits or gtfo??

Is Eth going to go down for a while? Looking to buy my first crypto and only have 200 bucks.

no but rly.

Reminder: Bitcoin has ralleys and ethereum has steps