I like Bitcoin Cash

I like Bitcoin Cash.

I don't.

"Good day, user. Let's take a moment out to talk about Bitcoin Cash and Satoshi's vision."

so you're saying having principles is bad

you own bancor don't you

"principles"

how come every time I talk with someone who doesn't like bitcoin cash or big blocks, they can never give an actual articulate reason why and instead resort to shitty memes like or reaction images/gifs or just buzzword spouting

I wasn't even on the bigblock/bitcoin cash train(i was happy when ltc got segwit) until I did some reading and digging myself on what segwit actually was and was convinced by mostly good arguments for why segwit is cancer for bitcoin, while the people who are pro segwit just scream buzzwords or resort to the absolute lowest form of discourse

i really want to know why segwit is actually good for btc and why big blocks are bad but every single time I dig into this and do my own research, the only side throwing shit is the segwit side and the side giving solutions that are common sense is the big blockers/bitcoin cash

I'd like to know why you're a lying sack of shit. You can go on r/bitcoin and ask and you'll get great answers. You can take a look at the threads with debate in them and there are clear, very clear explanations as to why Segwit is good and as to why Core wants to avoid big blocks.

It's almost as if you have a hidden agenda...

>You can go on r/bitcoin

When will they learn? BCC is not only an overvalued shitcoin, but it;s boring as fuck.

Bcash isn't going to make it.

Because it is not a solution long term. Are they going to make BitcoinCash2 when it's to small again?

You did not fix the issue, you just threw more resources at it.

Also bigger blocks means more centralisation since the blockchain becoming bigger requires more hard drive space.

Fixing the above point is very important if bitcoin wants to remain a coin of the people and not some centralised garbage like all other currency.

Lol because all the dissenting opinions are shadowbanned and deleted.

/r/bitcoin even modifying the CSS code against reddit rules to totally hide deleted comments- so unlike on most threads it'll SHOW "comment deleted" when mods remove a comment you see nothing on /r/bitcoin! This hides the ridiculous levels of censorship.

because its a meme coin that sounds like a cheap bitcoin ripoff and normies will never use it, which is crucial to market value

> are they going to make BitcoinCash2 when it's to small again?

No, they'll hardfork to a larger blocksize. Just as BTC is planning to do to 2MB. Hardforking to various larger blocksizes is something that Core agreed to all the way back in the Hong Kong agreement- it's nothing new.

>Also bigger blocks means more centralisation since the blockchain becoming bigger requires more hard drive space.

Lol, 8MB blocks don't lead to meaningful increases in hard drive costs. I've got a stupid netbook with a 500 GB drive pulled out of a broken PS4 running a node just fine. If and when blocks fill up, I'll drop $100 on a 4TB drive and be able to store the blockchain for another 10-20 years. Or if I'm a tightwad I'll just run a pruned node.

FUCKING KYS YOU ROGER VER SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>modifying the CSS code against reddit rules

lmao guys, that whole conspiracy theory thing is getting a little out of control don't you think?. Jesus, how can you be this desperate? Just sell those bags and move on for fucks sake

Roger seems like a pretty common sense guy why shouldn't I like him?

nigger stop. you have your centralized chink coin leave us alone. literally no one is joining your team. good bye.

you do realize that bitcoin is actually more of a centralized chinkcoin than bitcoin cash is lol

more hashing power for bitcoin comes from china than does bitcoin cash

>pretty 100% of Bcash mined by Jihan
>he literally even pre-mined it before launch

>"you do realize that bitcoin is actually more of a centralized chinkcoin than bitcoin cash is lol"

that gif is a pretty good summation of your posts so far

>he literally even pre-mined it before launch
lmao