OmiseGo opens up e-wallet payments

OmiseGo opens up e-wallet payments

bangkokpost.com/business/news/1297839/omisego-opens-up-e-wallet-payments

Will it be top 10 crypto in 2 weeks?

top ten? probably not, top 15/20 yes

OMG will easily break into the top 20; there are so many scam projects ahead of it in line. In the next 2 years, I am projecting $25/OMG, which would put it into the top 10 if all other projects held the same market cap (they won't).

gook bancor?

I don't have fucking two years man. I need that by December. Fuck why is this taking so long.

Just day trade meanwhile

He's trolling

2hrs

all of you sound like idiots just purely speculating

none of you have mentioned the white paper or the fact that it got 3x its hardcap within 1 hour and had to refund a bunch of people...

It'll go up, the demand is EXTREMELY high, but not because of your speculative bullshit guys

nope, isnt actually a scam like the kike bancor.

holy shit.. ive been in since its been released on exchanges... but 3x the Hardcap.. in 1 FUCKING HOUR??? fuck i dont care if it dips back to the price i bought.

I wanna buy it but it has just gone up like 50% in the last 2 days, I need a dip. I cant just buy it near the ATH can I ?

Once this is listed on Asian exchanges, it's going to go nuts.

buy some now

buy more if it dips

if you truly believe you'll make money on it, it really is a nobrainer

Hyped overpriced Chinese junk coin

I sold my OMG, since the news are already priced in
Went all in yesterday after taking all my profits from selling BCC at 0.39

sure. now tell us why you think its a junk coin. I would love to hear.

It's obviously not a junk coin, but all the good news were already priced in and now it's going to correct a bit.
Once you get the hang of this it's pretty easy.
2 days ago BCC, yesterday OMG and tomorrow it will be ERC

How did you know it was going up? What other coins are you looking out for?

I'm bullish on PTOY and ERC. Go get 'em!

ERC ? EuropeCoin ? What are you even talking about ? Will Merkel introduce this as official refugee currency or what ?

There are a lot of rumors going around about a partnering with BNR, the romanian national bank. Those alone are enough for a 50% jump the next 24 hours

Do you have a source on that or can you tell me where you heard these rumours ? If this is true I agree that ERC is gonna moon.

>Through OMG tokens, the holder is granted the right to participate in validating the transactions that go through the OmiseGo network, earning validation fees in the process.
right here, rebecca.

Fuck it dude, I bought in at ATH and I literally never do that. You can tell this shit is going to be worth a lot of money because no one is shilling it.

O hai there faggot.

>I agree that ERC is gonna moon

I agree too! After ANS and Omise, it's only right ERC goes up, definitely.

Nice!

Just bought 10000000000000000K

Fucking destroyed. Never buy shitcoins shilled on biz.

looked into it it's one of the worst projects I've ever seen. You fucking pajeet shilling motherfucker

Nobody needs to shill OMG; us holders let people do their own research. The asset should speak for itself.

*that being said, I'm really looking forward to that guy on Veeky Forums who shorted OMG to get squeezed out

Checked em.

Also, always trust /biz. When it comes to financial exchanges, as the name implies, in order for you to profit, someone must buy your bags.

Going by that logic, when someone is shilling the bottom of the barrel no volume shitcoin, it's an altruistic signal for all the anons with underlying message of "please let's get rich together".

I hope I saved someone some money. People get burned on this shit and lose money all the time.

I for the life of me do not understand how people can dismiss it as "a Chinese shit coin."

I really don't.

>Nobody needs to shill OMG
Then why have you been shilling it nonstop for the past week?

just to inform you I was one of the guys who didnt know how this place works. that's why I was asking him for a source and said "IF that's true it's gonna moon"

But anyway thanks for educating me on this subject, it's not like I was gonna buy without a good source anyway but still you opened my eyes as to what the goal of some people on here is so thanks.

Still I wonder why people even shill on here there arent many people on this board and the american market as a whole is just a fraction of it all and when looking at the chinese market is almost irrelevant it seems to me. I thought because of this there would be less shilling in the english part of the internet...

> there arent many people on this board

Don't be naive.

Anyone who bothers to look will realize the OMG tokens have no value. They are staked for the protocol and generate more OMG tokens for the holder. WOW. Where's the demand?

ZOMG has been shilling this shit nonstop for the past week. Filter him and be on your way

well I dont know, this seems to be a slow moving board compared to other Veeky Forums boards I have been on. but I have no idea how many people there really are here desu.

the more time I spend on this board the more confused I get, I mean I have a bunch of coins I am interested in and that I am gonna get because I like their vision/whitepaper but honestly I just stay away from any coin that is mentioned on here because I can never tell who is shilling and who is being honest.

That's me. Made 60 bucks out of it and gonna use them to buy OMG ;)

Can anyone actually tell me what the value proposition is for holding OMG?

Pro tip: unless you know (personally) someone who is in on the real whale group (not these pathetic fucks who tried to PnD and shill that piece of shit ERC) you are gambling.

Behind many of these shittrash scum altcoins are whales accumulating and dumping on idiots, and what do they get? They get the essence of this crypto game, and that is - get more BTC. That's what every single altcoin is used for. Whitepaper and that shit, I laugh at that. It's just an elaborate way to lure people to put their money there so someone can double up on their BTC - that's IT.

So if you don't have a personal insider acquaintance (not some /biztard faggot pajeet shill or even worse, those subhuman mongrels on Twitter posting meme lines, "dicaprio.jpg" advices and "pump hodl" degeneracy) - you are on the loser side.

You might get lucky few times sure, but then you'll continue to test your luck and lose.

Look into established shitcoins, altcoins with some discussion on bitcointalk, with some buzz and volume. And don't daytrade, if you want fast money in one day bet on sports. Don't daytrade on "hunch" lol "ooh green candle and it's pointing up, maaan this HAS to go up now" kek.

Thanks for the advice.

I dont plan on daytrading shitcoins, I just want to get a few promising altcoins and hold them until they are profitable. I guess I will look more at bitcointalk. I still wonder why you dont think the whitepaper means anything ? Isnt that the best ressource to see what the company/coin actually wants to achieve or what makes them unique ? I mean that is information provided by the devs not by some random guy shilling so it should be atleast somewhat refelctive of what their goals are...

Just out of curiosity what do you personally think about ARK ?

>ARK

Never looked into that shit, but I do remember that I've seen numerous, and I mean hourly, not just daily, threads on /bizrael talking about MOON and those pathetic shill tactics.

So I stayed off and I couldn't care less. It might be a good shitcoin, I don't know. It worries me that it has strong /biztard support.

Pajeets here often shill the shitcoins that were mid pump, they bought the all time high's or near it and in desperate attempt they shill it in some bizzaro ritual where they think they'll will it and make the market pump that piece of shit AGAIN for the reasons of "pls buy my bags".

For example there's a trashcoin DGB that people shill daily, and it pumped 2 months ago, or some shit like that, which is ages in cryptospace. Yet these desperate faggots still talk about that as if it will pump ever again, haha. Same with that despicable, paramount of degeneracy coin, the fidget spinner Cripple.

That's why I don't give a fuck about ARK, it's /bizrael baby like DGB and XRP which is a beautiful steer clear signal for me.

>Veeky Forums shilling after the pump
Nice !
Time to buy high !

>not being able to tell the difference between a pump and a future top 5 coin

Yeah I bet ants is just a pump too retard. Don't you have a Espers or Sig thread to be posting in retard?

Also there were a bunch of people like you in the thread yesterday saying the exact same thing at 6.5k. I say the thread, because that's all there was, like one or two threads the entire day on a coin that pumped about 80%. There are more Bancor threads in an hour.