I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

Fuuuuuck its mooning all day. I could have bought at 700 sats the other day and more than doubled my money. Fuuuuuck. Fuck you Fudders buying cheap. Fuck all your fucking shitty advice Biz. Bunch of ass holes

Other urls found in this thread:

internal.signatum.io/
whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much money do i have to make people before biz loves me? Oh sometimes it's hard to be SIGT

yep, stupid faggot, you could have made gainz, but your on the side lines like a bitch.... stay mad

Pink wojacks are coming

always do opposite than /biz say

Yea I learned that lesson hard... I am loosing on everything, I almost pulled the trigger and bought this, but everyone keeps talking stupid shit about indians and this coin, so I didnt, now look at it, goes up while my shit is going down... fuck

You are about to become a pink wojack

Better buy the dip then user. Then forget about it until next wed.

ok

Can't wait to see you and all your friends, SIGT.

Signed,
Your best bud
Moon man

Not too late buy yet its going to go to 50 cents by august 8

fuuuck man go buy now quick before it goes up more!! don't miss out the sick gains bro!

should I buy now or wait for another little dip?

now

It will hit ATH till halving which means x3 x4 from now in like 4 days

>It will hit ATH till halving which means x3 x4 from now in like 4 days
I bought a bunch but how do you figure?

The most logical approach is to buy some now but have most of your buying power for later. You want to minimize your loss and reducing your risk. Even if you get a small gain you avoided the potential loss.

Feels bad missing out right? EuropeCoin is your safest bet mate, get in while you still can

You thought this was a pajeet coin? Taking one look at the Ann thread would have told you it is not.

Seriously, you deserve to have lost out for being so lazy.

This coin will hit bittrex, just a matter of time. If this were the Olympics, we're at torch relay time. He opening ceremony is yet to being, but when it does - hold onto your hats.

Good luck everyone who's not retarded.

I sound like a retard because phone...

at 30k block there will be halving when minning prize will go from 2500sigt per block to 1250sigt per block. This mean that there will be lower selling pressure from minners and price should at least double to be as much profitable as now.
internal.signatum.io/ we are now at like 25k block so it will be in few days.

Do you see those big grey candles on chart? its volume. If you see such volume increase without price change you know that someone is heavy accumulating and soon coin will skyrocket.
its still young unknown coin. There was no big pump yet, no twitter or reddit spam of it. There are no articles in media, no youtubers or pump group found it.
I am almost all in this and I will not sell anything before bittrex. Imo its $1 coin

see, THIS is a pajeet pump and dump. NOT SIGT. you people gotta learn the difference or you're not gonna make it.

More than $1. It only has 137m coins. Most of the coins I've seen with that circulation hit minimum $2-3.

yeah but after 1 or two year. IMO it will hit $1 this year

gimme that
blue moon

Op here I still have 7k from mining. So I didnt buy low but ill hold what I got. Thanks for the advice

good on ya bro. all us SIGT dudes and dudettes are gonna make it

miner here as well just wished I would have sold at 4k and bought back in at 800 sats feelsbad

fuck it I'm buying more.

the reason we didn't sell high is because we believe in the SIGT man. we know this is destined for $1+. problem is this blinds us to the short term movements of the charts. but it'll all work out in the end.

shit I'm thinking the same thing but I don't know for sure yet...

>up in value
>no fudders around

>down in value or steady
>fudders everywhere

mhmm

if you are in for the long hold then anything under 1600 is a good buy
it will probably go back to 1.1k within 24 hours though

good point, thanks user. I only have ~200 right now since I'm new to crypto but this coin has got me pretty excited.

uh huh. when it was 1.1k two days ago everyone said it would go back to 700. it held strong.

With bitcoin at $2800 I might just start mining this shitcoin again.

It's 1.5x more profitable than mining ethereum. All of you idiots are buying into a bubble.

whattomine.com/coins/191-sigt-skunkhash?

good

i don't really give a shit if i'm buying into a bubble. I make bank outside of crypto and I'm bullish as fuck with investments.

a lot of resistance to get there. Not likely 1.1k maybe high 1k like 1800.

These idiots are buying for the long term

Been mining and buying this shit up and havent sold a coin if it, and i wont untill its over $1, then i might get ready to sell at $2.

I wish I could mine this but I'm stuck on a mac, has anybody figured out how to do it on os x?

Good. Start mining.

Not sure why long term investing makes people idiots

We all know it's going to drop like a rock next week.

Screencap this.

BCC is a better investment than this. I like the jihan big miner conspiracy.

>tfw sitting on 40k sigt and already recouped 100% of my cost

no need to cope user, there's still time to get in

Halving event soon. If the currently 1.5x as profitable that's about to change to .75x.

Think miners are gonna sell for a loss??