Banned from chancoin discord for posting this

banned from chancoin discord for posting this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wCA5wN5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also accused of being "nano"

Well holy shit yeah... of course you got banned? What the fuck did you expect?

It's a Wall of Text filled with nothing but Insults. I would have banned you myself.

You didn't got banned, so stop lying. Also you weren't accused of being nano, you just cropped it and posted out of context.

>trying to whistleblow on a P&D scam coin in its own discord
>wonders why it happened

really makes me think

you're gossamer
ok, kicked? is that the right word?
what do you mean its out of context, the guy is calling me "nano" right there

>nonstop Veeky Forums spamming and samefagging

Your name isn't on the ban list. If you want me to prove it, send me a DM on discord. You left the server on your own accords, pic related

I am in FULL SUPPORT of Banning him Permanently. I get the whole "Free Speech" bullshit but this guy is literally accusing people of Crimes.

You don't want any part of this... get rid of him.

OP is a humongous spamming faggot.

At this point, threads trying to make a bad reputation of Chancoin is getting more frequent than regular chancoin threads

I don't involve myself in Discord drama for shitcoins. Sorry to disappoint.

you left on your own before the dev posted a long reply , stop blaming devs for shit they didnt do

yes
>going this far out of the way to FUD a coin
it's incredible, almost like OP lives for this

That was for OP, sorry user

sorry
was for

Here's the response Gossamer gave you, OP

1) youre right, the situation with andy warranted a fork, the initial 500k did not. and besides, that happened while the dev team was still forming. As for broken promises about new features or new development - we haven't had time to do any development since the hard fork because in addition to all having real lives and full time jobs, we are still working with exchanges to finish the fork process and are fighting people trying to malign the project in various crazy ways. The CP story came from nano probably (or some other troll) so i have no idea what that has to do with us. Id hardly call it 'extreme censorship' when someone comes in and claims to have 'do badly exposed' us because we don't have 'github developer' accounts - i believe that was you maybe? Generally though, banning people who are incapable of basic civil discourse and insist on bizarre trolls get banned, thats it

Any ETA on exchanges working again?

If you're talking about Cryptopia, TS or NE, not yet
If you're just talking about the wallets themselves, they are working, you just need to update the wallet to the new version.

i didn't leave on my own accord. the discord channel disappeared from my list of channels on the left and when i go to the link it says link expired

(this is op, omg i actually left the house and so am posting from a different ip)

Heres a link to the new official discord - since the founder torched the old one discord.gg/wCA5wN5

Lmao @ this guy who's posting on biz like it's some kinda support group

Remember when you were dumb
You worshipped Barney like a chud
Die, you goddamn Barneyfag
Now there’s just retardation in your eyes
Like the downie that won’t die

You were caught in the crossfire of Leach and Parker
Clutched in their tight grasp
Piss off, you faggot with retarded laughter
Piss off you manchild, you retard, you downie and die

I hope you die in a dune
I hope you drown in a lagoon
I hope you die real soon
Taught by those who aren’t right
His purpleness filled your sight

You found your own way to ignore smart decisions
Clutched in his tight grasp
Piss off, you dumbass, you failed emission
Piss off, you sperg, you asshole, you degenerate and die!

>people are still following this pedophile coin