I FUCKING LOVE SIGNATUM

Jeez /biz thank you for that info. I bought 2btc worth of it at 750sat, sold at 3300sat. Now I rebought at 700sat and already double it. I put my sell orders at 5000 and 6000 this time. I am not even looking on any other coins. That will be a good year.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS MY SITUATION, FUCK YOU!

dude it will easy hit ATH before halving whats mean x3 x4 from now in like 4 days

cant wait for next drop and pump boys

Inb4 massive Cup & handle and moon to 1usd

I wish it had the money. So far I've been just mining it.

I would drop some BTC I earned from NiceHash, but I went traveling and let my main rig at home.

It feels really sad seeing it going up and not being able to buy in. At least I left it mining, so I'll still have my place on the moon.

kek I fud this coin just for fun
Probably will moon though.

Nice fomo attempt, u dnt fud shit

More than $1 for Sig. See QTUM coin. That piece of shit had 100m max coins and that got pumped to $16! Figure this can hit at least $8 with a little help from the whales.

lol suddenly massive sellwall. Someone wants out.

True, but at the same time whales can tank it if they want. That's the problem with these low volume, low marketcap coins.

The sell side is also weighing much heavier at the moment so even though I'm happy with the steady growth SIGT has been showing for the past few days, if someone holding a lot gets antsy we could see this back around 1k pretty quick.

Yeah there it is. Dude just casually drops 158k SIGT down like "fuck this I want my 5 grand." Here we go boys.

I'm hodling, because the buy pressure is still pretty high beneath it. But it's not going to move up for a while.

I could have doubled my money if i held this instead of day trading other shitcoins

AAAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sold at 1480, saw that a while later and bought into it
he could at least spread it out

I'm thinking about buying, but I never traded on cryptopia. How do I do it? Can I buy it with credit card? I'm not from burgerland.

So far I've been just mining the coin.

buy some btc then transfer it to cryptopia and buy some siggies cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SIGT_BTC

Gotta transfer (BTC / LTC / ETH) from another source. I use Coinbase to buy with fiat, though I'm told there's faster methods.

I sold a couple k at 1461, hoping for a 1350 dip but that decent wall at 1370 has me a little worried. At worst I'll only make a couple bucks.

Decent support now at 1380 but below that it's pretty thin. Could dip soon.

>But it's not going to move up for a while.

Why you think so?

Nevermind that...

That 110k sellwall at 1400 is impressive, though its possible its some whale trying to build buy pressure then sell when it shoots to 1500.

Damn, just saw the 1387 buywall. That was sitting at 1350 a couple minutes ago. I was on the ground floor so I wasn't worried.

:)

These 100k whales fighting with buy/sell walls are starting to piss me off.

B A S E D

Yeah, lotta dickwaving going on atm. I'm just standing pat. I want to buy more but my gut just tells me we are due for a slight correction soon. Then again, who knows.

I guess I'll just set a buy order at 1350 tonight before I go into work.

Knew it. All whales dropped their sell orders and it shot up to 1500. Get out while you can before it drops again.

its the hacked coins

Elaborate.

reckon its still a good time to get in? im concerned about that whale that accumulated just before it started pumping again

>that volume

not even being subtle lol

So Bittrex followed Signatum on Twitter. Good sign?

SIGT has been building up for something big. Their team is communicating regularly and they've completed the requirements to be listed. We're just currently waiting for review to complete.

All in on SIGT. I'm buying back for more than planned because I don't want to miss the moon mission while I'm asleep.

what can I say

I love making random anons on Veeky Forums the fat stacks

>2.14 BTC
>"massive"
>it's already gone