I'm crying tears of joy

God fucking damn I'm so happy. The pharma faggot will finally face the consequences for being a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=rabiosa
money.cnn.com/2015/12/18/news/companies/martin-shkreli/index.html
archive.fo/yMuQx
nytimes.com/2007/12/16/fashion/weddings/16smith.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love him. He has a perfect chaotic good alignment.

Bitch deserves it. You can't just scam investors and expect no consequences. White people have been getting away with this for too long. Looking forward to his google chat videos praising his new taste for BBC.

I hope somebody release the only copy of Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.

At least he has made millions while you NEETS are sitting in your shitty basement and fap to disgusting shemales

>disgusting shemales
Hold the fuck up. They are not disgusting.

He did nothing wrong

Look how cocky he is. You know he isn't going to your average prison, right? People like him get private rooms, their own food, TV, etc. Trust me, I used to guard a few. He will live it up in prison, even better than you're living now user. He also tried out Jewing the Jews, which rarely works for goyim

Get your fucking straight, this is Veeky Forums.

You retarded faggots, Shkreli was a self-made multi-millionaire who beat the system and tried to educated the general public on the corruption in big pharma/insurance. They kept focusing on "raising the price of drugs" but they never discussed that it would COST INSURANCE COMPANIES MORE, NOT PEOPLE. Yes, that does cause insurance to go up for everyone, but it is literally such a big scam in general that a 2000x price hike would literally be nothing in the larger picture.

Everyone laughing at his downfall is like a fucking ignorant pleb cheering on the elite as they punish a commoner for daring to rise in society. Fucking idiots keep drinking the tap water.

>wypipo

jews are not white

Bull. I just got out of FCC Coleman. He'll be treated like everyone else in the feds. The only thing his money will get hi is 300 a month in commissary. Of course he can pay other inmates to clean his room, do his laundry, and microwave his burritos for him but that's nothing like the 'living it up' you seem to think he will enjoy. BTW, there were a couple of people at Coleman like Conrad Black richer than him and what I describe is exactly how they did their time.

FUCK. this wouldntve happened in my objectivist ancap paradise.

this
theres always going to be ignorant news plebs in our midst

>crying tears of joy

Liberal """""men""""" everyone

It's on YouTube you know. He streamed it

This. He was a good person. He was the little guy who managed to put a chink in the elites armor. If you think otherwise you were brainwashed by them into hating him. They targeted him because he fucked with them.

i was about to say something like this, but this guy beats me to it

whenever you see the mainstream media doing a character assasination on someone, you should be suspicious. if msm tells you anything, you should doubt it.

I have him on my LoL friends list, he used to always talk to me and spam invite me begging to carry him. It was kinda funny

>he scammed the investors
>he made 3x return for them
pls scam me too daddy

Reminds me of the Zimmerman trial.

The people claiming pharmbro is Satan seem to have a simplistic view of economics. If they kept the price low then they'd run out of supply too fast and not be able to make enough to continue business. If they put the price too high then they can't make sales. They use a large percentage of revenue to research better formulation for the medication, which costs hundreds of times more than producing the pills. Not to mention that they give the medication away to people who can't afford it.

Shkrelli might have committed fraud and pulled a bunch of other shady shit, but he never price gouged dying people like the MSM painted him as doing.

he'd better start preparing his anus

>If they kept the price low then they'd run out of supply too fast
>supply is fixed

biotech is not charity
they need money for research, and profit
also martins companies spent much more on RnD than the competitors

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=rabiosa

pls tell me how to get to plat

You're fucking autistic.

1) The cost gets passed on from pharma to the insurance payers. There's no such thing as a free lunch, go back to school.

2) Shkreli's conviction here has nothing to do with Retrophin pricing, but instead relates to when he ran a shitty hedge fund that outright lied to its customers. He then used this money to buy Retrophin.

3) Shkreli is not some kind of underdog who has won against "Big Pharma". You have absolutely no understanding of what Big Pharma is. These are the largest companies who research and develop drugs, put them through clinical trials and license them. Shkreli is a hedge fund douche nozzle who embezzled funds from investors so he could buy an already invented drug and jack the price up for profit. That's it. No brilliant pharmaceutical credentials, just a shady cockmongler whose semen you have swallowed by the fucking gallon because you think you're hard by pretending to be in league with him.

He will now lose a lot of money and sit behind bars as an example that you have to play by the rules.

fuck yourself media kike

>oy vey toe the line goyum free lunches are only for the chosen ones

Justice is finally served. Africans colonizing mars in 5 years, now that they are no longer held back by the white man.

Shkreli did nothing wrong.

last time i watched him on stream a few months ago, he was spamming leona support in plat

He'll be fine. Maybe get a year or 15 months maximum.
No way they do anything more than that.

He was also acquitted from siphoning funds from Retrophin which massively reduces the amount of fines he has to pay. He'll probably have over 50-70 million in equity from Turing by the time he gets out.

kek

run of the mill securities fraud

money.cnn.com/2015/12/18/news/companies/martin-shkreli/index.html

>Shkreli is a hedge fund douche nozzle who embezzled funds from investors so he could buy an already invented drug and jack the price up for profit. That's it.

this

actually didnt retrophin make real money

>Shkreli was a self-made multi-millionaire
This dude was literally unfit to trade:

Start with Shkreli's record as head of MSMB Capital Management, the hedge fund he launched in 2009. According to the SEC, he took in $660,000 from investors starting in November 2009; by November 2010, $331 was left. Some of the money allegedly went to fund Shkreli's lifestyle, but most was lost in trading.

He took in another $2.35 million in investments in December 2010 and January 2011, the SEC says, including $1.25 million from a single investor. By the end of January, half the money was gone, and by the end of February it was all gone and MSMB was in the red.
Worse, according to the SEC, Shkreli had lied to Merrill Lynch that he had "located" the shares to short some pharma stocks. At the end Merrill Lynch had to cover Shkreli's short itself, allegedly at a $7-million loss...etc etc

>White people

he's jewish

Yeah fuck that guy. Smug cunt.

>irresponsibly fucks up O.P.M in a serious of completely avoidable tragedies mirroring the holocaust
>Veeky Forums's hero

never change.

>that it would COST INSURANCE COMPANIES MORE, NOT PEOPLE
and then the insurance companies raise their premiums for everyone to cover the higher costs

and i said he was fucked from the beginning, because he very openly frauded investors but acted like it was no big deal.

>oh but after I defrauded them I got lucky and they made money
>that makes it ok to act in bad faith, right?
Realistically I doubt he'll serve that much time though, unfortunately.

he lost all their money, then got more investors and used the money of those to pay the earlier ones.
He was able to pay everybody later because he got lucky. Doesn't mean he didn't fill lots of checkboxes for security fraud in between.

Get ur shkreli reaction images from the based daily mail
archive.fo/yMuQx

Even in the end, he must troll.

He did it for the lulz. Let us drink in his memory.

>white
>shkreli

Choose one.

Seems to be a lot of Shkreli threads today. He's a con-artist whose stolen all his money from gullible investors. He also bankrupted his hedge-fund ventures, and bought rights to a drug that was replaced by alternative options in 2016. He is an incompetent unscrupulous buffoon that is loved by slavering morons who don't do all their homework on him.

This is golden

>1) The cost gets passed on from pharma to the insurance payers. There's no such thing as a free lunch, go back to school.

When he increased the price of something by so much is actually prompted pharma to do research on the drug/illness and develop a most cost-effective drug, or find a means to produce the expensive drug more cheaply.

It's major BS Shkreli was demonized in the media for raising prices because they deliberately refused to tell the whole story, or were simply too dumb to realize what he was trying to accomplish.

literally did nothing wrong.

Why would you be happy?
He punished roasties and gays.
He is based af.

>archive.fo/yMuQx
>Shkreli, 34, told 'lies upon lies,' including claiming he had $40 million in one of his funds at a time when it only had about $300 in the bank, Assistant US Attorney Alixandra Smith said in closing arguments.

>Alixandra Smith

nytimes.com/2007/12/16/fashion/weddings/16smith.html

>Alixandra Eleis Smith, the daughter of Star and Christopher G. Smith of West Windsor, N.J., was married on Saturday evening to Daniel Charles Richenthal

>Richenthal

Es ist eine kleine wurzellose internationale clique indeed

>morons who don't do all their homework on him.
yes you are one

>The cost gets passed on from pharma to the insurance payers
>cost of insurance raises by $0.002 for everyone
OH NO SHKRELI IS DESTROYING AMERICA QUCIK SOMEONE DO SOMETHING