I just bought 10lbs of gold

How fucked am I?

how much did you pay?

i dont know what 10lbs of gold is worth, so i dont know if you are fucked or not

but i'd rather buy stocks and shares, than precious metals

should have bought 10lbs of bitcoin like i did

$20,400 per lb 1275 per ounce

thats my living room, how did you make this photo ?
buying gold

Cool, just bought 100lbs

You fool. I mean, now is a good time to buy gold, but buy it as a commodity online not real actual gold

Why not?

-certain pattern of atoms
-costs more than another pattern of atoms
fuck humanity

why would you buy a store value that can be stolen or lost and has 5%+ transaction fees? also i think gold bleeds a few sats a year while in cold storage due to entropy so you might as well be holding fiat....

The IRS taxes gold so much that you're lucky if it gains enough to make a decent profit. Precious metals tax is like 30%.

In what measures? Gold is not very liquid, so if you got kilos or some shit you might have a hard time selling it. I would have gone with 70-80% silver in 1 oz to 1 kilo bars, 20-30% gold in one ounce bars.

>he posts it in every thread
>he still doesn't understand reputable dealers and testing

Unlike you, that particular pattern has worth.

He should have bought in multiple smaller amounts that aren't registered with the mafia.

The main problem with gold is liquidity

>particular pattern has worth.
exactly what I said. Morron.

man that is a cool picture. gold is a terrible, terrible investment, especially when factoring in opportunity costs, but it is cool as fuck, wanna buy some just to feel that dead cold metal

you can melt it :)

you will have zero issue trading gold for goods/services or fiat. the issue is physically moving it.

its pretty awesome to wear $20k round your neck but not very practical in today's world

hell yeah just let me fire up my blast furnace, oh wait

Most people think in terms of fast money, especially since crypto blew up.

Metals aren't an investment so much as they are insurance. When a market shits itself, they're good to have. Silver was cheap enough for me to accrue when I was a wage slave. Massive returns in the recession, which we're still in since the """recovery""" has been entirely superficial.