HITLER CRAPPED his PANTS!!!

As an adult with a square mustache!!!

Why does no one give a SHlT???

You're telling me that the racist anti-semitic dictator with a piss fetish who was also secretly jewish and had one testicle and fucked his niece and also may have been a homo also CRAPPED HIS PANTS???????

He really really did, I'm almost 99% positive!!!

Plplplplplplt!!!

Yes! I'm not shitting you!!!

You're not a woman. You're a tranny. You will NEVER be a woman.

What does that have to do with Hitler poo pooing in his pants???

Because you're the same tranny who always does this spam.

It isn't spam!

Why does no one care about the very real possibility that he both VOMITED and POOPED his pants the same day in 1941 as well as many other times???

Why does no one care???

Please answer!!!

I care too much, I know.
But why am I so alone???

>Poop and Puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does no one care that Hitler had it coming out of both ends lots of times in his adult life???

Why does no one care that Adolf Hitler had it coming out of both ends lots of times in his adult life???

Why does no one care that this good looking MFerhad it coming out of both ends lots of times in his adult life???

Why does no one care that this good looking, BLUE eyed SoB pooped himself while puking???

Didn't Eva Braun care???

Why does no one care that the Fuhrer had it coming out of both ends lots of times in his adult life???

How much would you pay if there existed a pair of Hitler's poop-stained underwear from when he had dysentery???

How much would you pay if there existed a real, authentic, DNA proven pair of Hitler's poop-stained underwear from when he had dysentery???

You're just awful. The joke is just so forced. We need more anaconda posting not this garbage

There's some /pol/beard autist who spams these threads daily ever since he got pissed off when someone mocked Hitler for having a micropenis

I wouldn't be able to afford them.

I'm extremely serious about this question, so hear me out:

What if, in 1944, when Adolf Hitler survived the July 20th plot, instead he turned into a snake?

In this scenario: in that summer day, the bomb placed under the conference table never goes off. Adolf goes back to his room, when suddenly he feels off.

Struggling to write coherently due to early signs of Parkinson's, he nevertheless documents his experience:

>his skin discolors
>it becomes rougher
>his tongue forks
>eyes go black, it becomes hard to write
>legs shrink into body
>arms shrink into body, Adolf can no longer write

The rest of the transformation takes place; what was once a human of normal stature is now a slender creature of significant girth.

This scenario assumes that Hitler retains (what's left of) his intelligence. What happens next? The first obstacle would be him to survive until he can communicate with a member of his staff. Then the next challenge is convincing them who he is. Best case is that he does, but what about everyone else? Is he able to continue leading the Reich? How is he treated by his generals, the German public, and the Allies?

Discuss.

Plplplplt!!!

People should care!!!

I do!!!

Oh shit!

HITLER CRAPPED his PANTS, why does no one care?

HITLER SHAT his PANTS, why does no one care?

HITLER POOPED his PANTS, why does no one care?

HITLER MESSED his PANTS, why does no one care?

HITLER SOILED his PANTS, why does no one care?

HITLER FOULED his PANTS, why does no one care?

Doesn't ANYONE out there besides me give a flying F*** about the high likelihood that he woke up at least once with chunky diarrhea in his underwear???

No I never have. But people with Ulcerative Colitis often do!

Who doesn't?!

The people ignoring this thread. :(

And the people discussing everything but that aspect of his life.

Anyone would crap their pants next to a badass like Marshall Mannerheim