BCash

What's with all these fud threads? I'm starting to actually want to buy in now.

Look at the daily chart and spit that same narrative again. I dare you

So fucking do it, fag. Who's stopping you?

Yup, a group somewhere is trying to keep the price down and accumulate. Whatever they're up to, I'm in.

Corecucks are getting scared. Their fud and dumping campaign is ramping up. Funny how these self professed libertarians hate free markets.

An aside, with Core's attempt to rename Bitcoin Cash to ""bcash"" there's a great opportunity for some biztard to create a genuine altcoin with that name.

It is just a reaction to the obvious paid shills trying to pump this shitcoin in the last 2 days

You have to go back. We don't care about your core nor Jihan's asshole either. We care about the profits and you would get them from overvalued shit so fuck off straight back to r/BTC and change it to BCH while you at it.

>Core's attempt to rename Bitcoin Cash to ""bcash""
Charlie Lee is literally the biggest btcSegwit shill I think I've seen so far... makes me hate his chink ass even more.

I'm not sure why he want btc w/ segwit so bad, because I have literally no idea what the point of litecoin would be anymore...

I'm watching this unfold and start to think maybe I'm wrong - maybe btcSegwit is really going to win...

Then I watch these shills desperate attempts to FUD bcc even harder... bcash? Give me a fucking break. I can't wait for everyone to beg for bcc on these boards once the uptrend starts.

I'll watch you wither away and die for not acknowledging the only true bitcoin.

Btc btfo

Dumb LARPer

The Bitcoin Cash religion at work

the dragon den is actually making this shitcoin survive and succeed, who would have thought

Everyone is called crazy until it's too late

>176 BTC buy wall

dude it was obliterated wtf.

Time to sell goys kek, this is not a joke

We might see a drop to .01-.03. Get ready lads

0.058 on HitBTC

Buying in at .0001

>didnt sell yesterday at .15
>finally was able to sell today at 0.08
fucking sucks, could have finally had 21 BTC

I tried to do arbitrage with Bcash.
Didn't make any significant profit. That shit is way too slow.