Almost at 100% increase in 24 hrs

Almost at 100% increase in 24 hrs.

I just 5x.

Finally I got the break I needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/07/04/ethereum-exchange-omisego-ico-literally-finished-even-started
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same, this a wild ride.

got in during the ICO, only threw $1000 in but im sitting really comfy right now.. god it feels good to be on top for once.

I was eyeing this since it was sub $1 but a friend advised me against it

I want to murder him now

Started following it in pic related finally bought at 1.32 but I sadly sold at 2.64 2x gains ain't bad though

Shorting this atm

I've doubled up on this, trying to decide whether to sell now or hodl (i originally considered this a long term hold)

What think?

This is a long term hold for sure.

In the meantime I would sell at around 0.0148 and rebuy back in @ ~0.0129

My feels right now..

Bottom 2 are buy orders

You mean 0.00148 BTC? You think it's gonna go to $4?

no no.

ETH.

I strictly trade ETH

It already briefly went to $3.98

Gonna sleep on this without a sell order again...

Got in a 60k so I should be fine regardless but it would suck to lose profits...but with the crazy volume and the way it's been moving I don't think anything can stop this from hitting $5 by Monday. It seems with the drastic rises and falls of the coin there are whales intentionally tanking the price to try and trigger low sell orders.

Why the FUCK didnt you guys tell me about the ICO?! I fucking counted on you guys!

There was no ICO...

Anyone who doesn't hodl this right now is an idiot. It's mirroring strat/NEO when they jumped.

ahh gotcha

yeah, true

fuk, you're right: trustnodes.com/2017/07/04/ethereum-exchange-omisego-ico-literally-finished-even-started

yes there was

Holy shit, i just tripled my money. WTF!!!
MOONBOYS

MOON MISSION PART 2 INC

Nice just bought 100k of this and Halloween coin

what site is this

In 2 days omisego has made me back everything I lost during june/july. I want to take profit but this ship is too hot to not let it ride.

Bitfinex

Post the HALLO/USD chart too

watch guys if I but some right now the whole market will crash just because i'm part jew

PTOY

If you are part jew, all you have to do is scam some goyim

wish I wasn't so poor, was eyeing this coin when it got on bittrex, ended up buying at $1.40, still not bad

it's gonna crash soon, right
>continues coping

entire city is german/pollack. Do you not remember how WW2 went? They already know my tricks, and have forced me to be one of them.

nice, i just boguht 000k

dont buy now, think its gonna peak at 3,40

was going to invest but i didn't

Believe in yourself senpai

Basically where I'm at

Nothing wrong with 1.40 bro. I got in around there and had the money to buy more but didn't

fake buy walls everywhere

better sell while you still can

>they didn't learn anything from dgb
>they're gonna hodl until it goes back down to where it started

SELL SELL SELL

omg is a shitcoin dont give in to the fomo

I thought about buying in at 82k earlier, but then I didn't and forg about it for the evening, damn..

0.0175 here we fuking come

Bitcoin is Faming

begnner feg here. Projected price by august 8?
$5?

>mfw I get memed on OMG and throw $50 at it without any thought

>get home from a party with frie-
>MADE $7,000 FROM OMG

This is what life should be. This right here is the dream motivating Veeky Forumsbros. You go do what you want and come how to discover you had more money than you did before.

Congrats man. It's such a headfuk though isn't it because you haven't actually made anything until you sell and greed prevents you from doing so.

You didn't get memed $50 bucks is a snort of oxy or xanex, you still have your money, minus BLAHBLAHBLAH, plus experience and a chance to grow your savings BLAHBLAHBLAH.
I just realized its us poor folk who should be doing this and its us against a billion thems.

Damn that's spot on. Even if I wanted to I cant cash out right now because I'm on a trip. Fuck me.

I love crypto because its so easy to get rich. You don't even need to be smart (though it helps a lot). All you need to get rich is to have luck. I literally started with $100 and got 36 ETH because biz memed me. That was back in January 2016, and I completely forgot about that shit until last June. I made about 9.5k, and even had ETC because it was was just sitting in Polo. I'm worried for the future because I feel like I used up all my luck on this.

Use that money and drop 2k on Aragon or blocknet

Then at the end of august go ardor

>It's such a headfuk though isn't it because you haven't actually made anything until you sell and greed prevents you from doing so.

It is. More so when you consider you're selling for Bitcoin, which you ALSO have to sell. And be taxed on.

I'm just going to hold OMG until it is somewhere between $10 and $25 each (not unreasonable if you look at the underlying fundamentals). Then think about selling.

And I'm not cashing out of crypto until I can move everything into one of those tax loopholes that can help me avoid paying the usual amount.

To get around the tax issue when taking money out to FIAT and keep your coins and their gains, watch out for SALTlending (public sale soon, I got in pre-sale).