Invested 41k USD into BCC/BCH

Bought in at $250

Reasons:

-Miner Profitability
coindesk.com/even-miners-hate-bitcoin-cash-might-want-mine/

-Big Blockers have 100's of millions invested in mining equipment. You don't think they won't sabotage BTC with their gainz?

-Hedge against BTC. If BTC gets rekt for whatever reason (loss in hashing? Miners jump ship) BCC will take the mantle of Bitcoin..

-Value tied to BTC. Just like ETH and ETC, Bitcoin Cash valuation will be tied to BTC. When ETH went up 30x in value (from $10 to $300), ETH still went up 18x (from $1 to $18), not bad!

-Yes I know some of you will say BCC will go to $50 and I should have waited etc. I'm not that greedy. If BCC does 5-10x I'll be content, although I suspect it will give me much more as it's value is tied to BTC like stated earlier.

Hate me now, /bizzers!!

wow i wish i had 41k to throw away

Man, I wish I could afford to dunk $41K into the toilet bowl and then hop into bed and not lose sleep, wake up next morning and make shill posts on Veeky Forums..

> Miner Profitability
FUD. Price dropped bad since that article came out anyway.

> You don't think they won't sabotage BTC with their gainz?

They can probably sabotage an altcoin but BTC is big enough to weather attacks.

> BCC will take the mantle of Bitcoin..
There are other altcoins that can take the mantle, ones that are better than BCC.

> Value tied to BTC
All cryptos are tied to BTC... Using ETH/ETC isn't a good example though... since people hate BCC.

> If BCC does 5-10x
It won't.

This.

You are speculating way too much, and the had to pay to put that article there.

41k USD? I don't have words.

/thread

*they had

Its a good investment OP..... if you buy in at the bottom.
Spending 41k at this price however is fucking stupid, there's so much congestion and so much bcc still to be dumped into the market and we are just about to enter the weekend.

I mostly agree with all your points though, but your time of buying is retarded.

Aye mayne that's a good move. Reminds me of pic related.

Also card manufactures are beginning to produce dedicated mining equipment and will continue to do so on a large scale. Mining decentralization is trending. The chinks will only lose power over time.

Taking a huge beating right now

>hedge against btc
>tied to btc

It's pumpin in what we experts call "Inverse Pattern".

damn op you saved $50 a coin

good decision. look into eos too

I'm not betting on its future but for some reason I think this might get one more big epic pump this weekend when people are away from computers so whales can make some BTC to hodl for Segwit activation next week.

i bought in at $600

you fucked up

I converted 20 BTC into BCH at 0.4.

I felt kinda bad for selling my 0.25 BCC at 0.29 sats and missing out on the insane rocket jump, but I'm so happy now I didn't hold them.
Ok gains are better than minimal gains.

Jokes on you, arrow is green, we pumpin!

you'll have to carry those bags for maybe a month or two. Long term, you will get your profits. hold.

Well, it already went below 0.0677 sats, so I don't feel bad at all.
Part of me wants to buy some when it hits 0.065, but I doubt it's going to back up anytime soon.

This ceapcoin won't even exist in two months anymore.

We accumulating and we pumpin!

I'm tempted to go in, but it might dump more, so I'll bide my time.