Veeky Forums memes

Post your best.

I'll just post some of my old ones throughout the day in hopes of some OC.

The Onion is GOAT.

Silly but makes me lel.

These are great mayne keep them coming

This one gets me everytime

toppest keks

Paulus was autistic

>heroic soldiers pay ultimate priceto make patch of mud safe for democracy

LOL

He was basically the only sane one in all of germany

fucking hitler trying to get the man to kill himself like he did to rommel, that footage of him surrendering instead is still so satisfying, you can almost hear hitlers screaming in the background

>BASTIDS

lost

Based England

I fuckin made that OC lad thnx for using it i'm now warm and bubbly.

I see what you did there you sly Peripatetic you.

rate my oc

8/10
It got a good laugh out of me it's pretty niche though.

>it's pretty niche though.
what do you mean by that

Oh shit. Post more.

I think pic rel and that image are the only ones I have

what's this ?

t.pleb I guess :(

Hitler at Jozef Pilsudzkis funeral
Note the Polish flag in the background
It just seems like a weird photo, like one of those "cursed images" or something where one thing is extremely out of place

I guess this counts

thanks !

the oldest, yet the best

Laffed

Obscure would have been a better word, even somebody who spends a fair amount of time in this hellhole could miss the humor of comparing Alexander & diogonese to some freak on deviantart.

How come they dont claim Indus valley as their own. People would believe it too.

Paulus couldn't put Germans on the flanks without also going against Hitler's orders to take Stalingrad, though. There just weren't enough Germans.

>tfw you three-fourths most of them by name
Help me

>dindus valley

Nice one m8

Who knew CK2 was so authentic.

That Arab needs to be at least 500 shaders browner.

This isn't half as racist as it seems to hyper-sensitive modern audiences.

It WAS an actual donation and letter written by a native guy going by Moo-che-we-in-es, and the translation on the right is accurate. They just used it for propaganda purposes.

Keep your melanin obsession to yourself amerifag

>European Cartographers commit mad suicide
Those that remain are in for a rough 30 years.
Also, has anybody seen my sides?

fucked it up, *mass

Our kind once stood as stewards of a Europe full of promise. In our pride and division, we failed that sacred change and fell to ruin. Yugoslavia , designed to bring unity, ultimately only aided those diversion. Its hope was a lie. Today, that lie must come to its end, and with it, our prejudice and arrogance must become a thing of the past. For we now fight in the belief that our kind has not seen its end. That we South Slavs can stand bound by a belief in unity. And that we South Slavs will forge a great and mighty new civilization! Trust in each other in the fight ahead. Strike as one will! Let our last stand burn a memory so bright that we will be known throughout eternity!

>fascist india
>japanese siberia
Really made me think

Is it bad that I actually find this heart warming? I get the racial undertone yadayada, but it's still someone reaching across cultures to donates his money for a goal that he thinks is right and shares with complete strangers.

>Sam Hyde is in it twice

go to bed muhammad youre not white anymore

>muhammad
What?

Polandball

>PR's lunch

kek

Choice/10

Made me giggle

Russia is so overrated. Any one of France, Germany, and UK has a bigger economy than Russia.

That's an impressive answer desu

Italy's economy is as big as Russia's, fucking ITALY.

People don't fear Russia because of their economic capabilities. They fear Russia because they have a very large and well-equiped military, specifically land based and in terms of missiles. They have a cultural reverance of war. They have shown a historical pattern of going all out often harming themselves in the process to win a war. The soviet union, aside from a couple of decades under Stalin, never matched the US in terms of economic growth. That did not stop it from posing a threat to their national interests.
So why dont you fly to the baltic states and tell them not to worry because Russia has an economy the same size as Germany. See if they suddenly breath a sigh of relief. You idiot.

Pretty good

Is this implying that the Ostrogoths weren't 10 times better than the Visigoths?