Wife sits me down

>wife sits me down
>"user i have serious news"
>"im filing for divorce"
>im stunned but i swallow it and look her straight in the eyes
>"i felt it was over too"
>her jaw drops and eyes widen
>she flips out and says she may be wrong and that she's scared that im having these feelings
>"ok ok we won't get divorced lets calm down and start doing marriage counseling"
>she agrees
>meanwhile im protecting all my assets and about to drop a megaton on that bitch next week

Who fucking alpha here? I don't know how I faked that shit but I fucking did it

>wife leaving me
>im alpha
pick one OP

so you be buyin those moneros, eh OP

>have fat ugly wife
>wants to leave you anyway
>alpha

You will know the unstable temperament of woman when you hit 18 kiddo.

Not fat but basic bitch.

>"ok ok we won't get divorced lets calm down and start doing marriage counseling"

so.. you give her more time to rape you harder?

woow so alpha

sell all your assets and buy gold/crypto without her knowing. hide that shit some place she could never learn about

what are you talking about moron? if she left me then she would get half my shit. i bought time to dump her with jack shit.

reminder that i mentally played this fool into wanting to be with me. shes on egg shells around me and whats to do everything to please me now. i called her bluff but she doesnt know mine

I mean if it's a quick move to allow you to shelter assets from a greedy bitch....I mean it's quick thinking. It's good in a shitty situation. But otherwise idk.

>if she left me then she would get half my shit
>i mentally played this fool into wanting to be with me
LMAO literally pick ONE

Second?

>>meanwhile im protecting all my assets and about to drop a megaton on that bitch next week
And how exactly do you plan to do that in the satanic republic of the jewsa?

Does this mean monero will pamp?

This is just kinda sad.
I guess if you really want to find some way to feel good about yourself, this attempt at bragging is one way to fabricate it.

My man
But seriously go balls deep in crypto
BALLS DEEP

kek

It's not that sad. after 5 years it gets stale. i know when your a single neet its hard to fathom that women can be irrational. they can be happy one day and miserable the next. they do things based on feelings and thats why most hate life. they dont understand higher order concepts like loyalty and honor.

So what do you do if she can show to the judge that you had a bunch of money one week, and that its all gone the next? Won't your bank show when you withdrew money, either in cash, or online transfer?

Are you going to that you tried to play the crypto game and you lost it all?

What's the plan homey? I'm asking...for a friend.

its gonna be okay user you sound like youre coping hard as fuck

just dont kill yourself itll get better champ
maybe theres someone else

>they dont understand higher order concepts like loyalty and honor.
this is unironically the final redpill. i can handle zog and all that other bullshit. but realizing that no woman besides your own mother will ever truly love you the way you love her is hard. If you want to test this, have them watch Master and Commander. They literally cannot comprehend that movie.

>he's only 18
>condescending while defending the fantasy of getting dumped by your wife
r9k threads belong on r9k.

this gets it. women only do based on feeling. wired to love children unconditionally but not wirted to loe husband the same. they always try to get as mcuh as possible from you. the kids dont get it.

okay user. remember my words when your crying over "why did she leave me!?"

i already invest every week since 1 year ago. i exaggerated 1 week it will likely take a few months. i increase by 10% every week my investments and because crypto is volatile it is likely i will lose it

>this
I think possibly if you get them first and only...maybe, just maybe they will pair bond better and potentially longer. The statistics back this up, but sadly anything beyond that and it's a much greater gamble. I would like to think that zog is responsible but deep down this is just the nature of women. It's a really shitty pill to swallow.

you could just buy an external like ledger then tragically break or lose it

why do you think religions have restrictive codes on women? women must dress a certain way, no sex before marriage etc? its to keep them in line because they lack the ordered thinking of man. its for ther own safety

the kids in this thread dont understand that woman can say i love you one day and then want to kill you the next. its all manipulative games to get things even if they dont realize it

the experience will harden you up but right now your a naive beta baby

>pair bond
after the first guy their pair bonding mechanisms are so fucked up they will never quite be the same. feels bad man

I am what this man describes OP how did you do it? I am afraid that if my gf does this one day I wont be able to maintain composure, but I ave unironically fantasized about the situation you describe.

Also, how to win with wimmen? Is it to just refuse to play their shitty games? Like if they ignore you you just ignore them too?

>t. guy whose gf ignored his double text today

Hey OD buy a bunch of Monero and (((lose it))) but get the wallet seed tattoo'ed on your dick so you can retrieve the funds

you're going to have plenty of shitty girlfriends and plenty of girls will call you a shitty boyfriend. you live and learn instead of playing games, fucc boi. if all women are the same like virgin master OP suggests, it shouldn't bother you. enjoy your time with them and they'll enjoy you.

Perfect example of dread game. The moment your bitch thinks you NEED her is the moment you stop being a man in her eyes. Always appear to be ready to calmly walk away and laugh.

wtf are you even shilling? keep this greentexting blogpost on r9k faggot

You are my hero.

We need to build a statue in your honor.

Get all of your money to some Caribbean island ASAP
Keep just enough to eat

All of your money into Monero or something, lad. anonymise that shit and keep it on a paper wallet

having fun larping OP

>protecting all your assets
Good luck with that. A family court judge can pretty much undo all sorts of legal fuckery and slap the fuck out of you with fines for putting him through the inconvenience. Read it up. No matter what you do, if you didn't protect your assets going into the marriage, you fucked up.

>never been so alpha that your sworn mate no longer finds you attractive
>never been so alpha that you brag about that anonymously

>never getting married

Who else alpha here?

They can order it but what if it's impossible to recover? GG

That's actually beta

me

can't wait to my crippling loneliness when I hit 50+, but until then I'l enjoy the ride

heh, I'm so alpha that I've never even had a girlfriend

I barely even leave my room because I'm jsut htat alpha, the world needs to com e to me

Nah, alpha would be getting married but making your wife worship you until you die

Impossible to recover? Then you're fucking yourself over as well. And if you think you're gonna get away with hiding it in cash or having a relative hold onto it, you should stop right there. You think you're the first person to have this idea? You think out of the thousands of men that got divorced this year, you are gonna be the first to escape a long hard dick of family court?

sounds like self esteem issues, petty beta

GG buy monero now

*for them

Literally invest all your money in the shittiest shitcoin right now.

If it dies, you lost all your money and the bitch gets nothing. If it moons, you still have to split it but at least you're rich too.

You're so alpha that you scared away your pack. There's no one else alpha enough to hang with you. Goddamn bro, that's alpha.

i can help you hide your bitcoins till it's over friendo 1CueA69kpvcGNm7tWGKJqwf9otKwCnJmtN

>have them watch Master and Commander. They literally cannot comprehend that movie.
This, precisely this, happened to me. It was a watershed moment.

And people wonder why guys like girls in anime; they're depicted as actually being loyal and loving.

AI female robots can't come quickly enough.

>take all your money in cash
>go to mexico
>buy shitloads of cocaine and hookers with that money and party it all away for one week
That way you had a great time and the moneys gone. What are they gonna do then?

>Wife comes to you saying she wants a divorce
>You say okay
>She gets upset
????

Am I missing something here

You haven't had much experience with women have you?

I've had a girlfriend keep saying she wanted to break up for like a week and as soon as I was like "Okay I guess that's fine" she instantly started crying and saying "HOW COULD YOU DO THISS?!?" etc.

she wanted to hurt me. it didnt work.

think how you deal with a child then use same tactics. works every singl time

crypto is the end of divorce rape

For now

>bitcoin moons to 10,000 a pop
>let it slip you're into "internet monopoly money" once
>Stacies able to add 2+2 together
>goes to court and tells the judge you're holding out on 100,000,000 bitbeans

The only winning move is to never tell your significant other anything

Yeah but they don't know about crypto currency, bro

Just say you lost it all gambling/forgot private key

>>goes to court and tells the judge you're holding out on 100,000,000 bitbeans
and. police forensics people arent going to dig around for fake money in someones computer over a divorce settlement

>it looks like you sent all your bank's money to coinbase
>then you bought BTC
>and then you transferred it to a wallet
>We've decided that you will pay alimony plus an additional amount equal to the total stolen money over 2 years, except you'll continue to pay it beyond 2 years because you are a man fuck you

thousands of men every year transfer their assets over to a friend or family member right before they go through a divorce. and get away with it.
what are you going on about

At which point you disappear and live like a king in some other country

That won't happen anyway, though. You've watched too many movies

If real then bravo..

Same. Probably going to end up an alcoholic trailer guy some day. It actually sounds comfy when i think about it.

>thinks marriage is alpha
>literally promising to God himself that you will forego all other women for the rest of eternity

>There is only one version of marriage
Ok, bro

I've been played by a bitch or two. I'll readily admit it. But I'll never stoop to a woman's level of coniving. Just because you meet a few whores it doesn't mean there aren't any good ones. Being alpha means staying true to who you are no matter what someone does to you.

The current girl I'm with I've made it expressively clear that if she fucks around even once I'll be gone in a heartbeat. I'm also always honest with her. You can't just tell someone how in love you are with them. You have to confront relationship issues the moment they arise, and cut them off at the head. Or, if they are too much to overcome, you break it off.

Put it all in crypto son
ZCash private transaction to yourself

If anyone asked you gambled it all away :^)

>You've watched too many movies
You literally made a movie like statement

You don't think courts will fuck you in the ass if you hide assets so easily identified in court?
You'll likely go to jail for lying to the court, at best you end up paying the entire sum to the other.

Yeah a bunch of fucking morons who then get BTFO when the divorce lawyer the wife hired gets their fucking 401k, their bank statements, social security, your employer. They can subpoena banks, put you under deposition, hire forensic accountants to sift through your garbage. They see large cash withdrawals and they will ask you where the money went, for what purpose, and you will testify to every single one and if you get caught lying about just one you are guilty of perjury and you'll get BTFO. Never underestimate the thoroughness of a vicious harpy of an ex-wife and her kike lawyer Mr. Shekelstein, Esq.

IF

you know why theyre called "smart contracts"? its because theyre a great way to get smart people out of dumb contracts.

I don't understand user, why would you marry in the first place?

take the thai pill

lmao @ guys marrying fat white CUNTS

Sit that bitch down,
tell her you are going to renew you vows,
Spend a little money on her to go on a mini honeymoon,
Pay a lawyer to draft a prenup this time,
Bait and switch the bitch, make her sign the new documents,
This is the only way you will keep your money.

Don't trust the crypto shills, you can hide a lot of money, but you will get fucked by alimony and cashing out your 401k is just dumb.

agreed with this. try to ride it out for at least a couple more years so you can shelter your assets better and hire a PI to try and catch her incriminating herself as you distance yourself she will probably start cheating if she hasnt already.

I see stories like this all the time on Veeky Forums and I just don't get it. How do you guys end up with these basket-case women? Sure... I dated a few crazies in my day. They were good for a fuck or two but nothing more. All you dipshits 'round here seem to be slapping a ring on the first thing you lay or aome shit...

>low IQ
>no soul
>FUGLY face

Weirdo. If you have yellow fever take at least a Jap, Korean, HK, Taiwan girl.

Jungle asians are low IQ and the worst asians you can get.

women are all the same

are you seriously trying to tell me the 2 pics i posted are fugly? lol. plus im talking about going there to fuck hookers. im not advocating breeding with them.

Do not give a inch ever, hold your guns she approached you already. Now you know why rich men pay for pussy with lingerie and jewelery.....WIFES SPOIL THEY DO NOT AGE

>are you seriously trying to tell me the 2 pics i posted are fugly?
Yes. Very very fucking ugly.
But again, I lived in Asia for years, I learned to recognize beauty when I see it, and Viet/Thai mongrels are the bottom of the barrel of what Asians have to offer.

Congratulations, you just accidentally'd into agree and amplify

>
Have you ever seen your bed, pillow, and white tee blownout by that hoes make-up after a night of drunk fucking?

i lived in asia for years too. thai/viet women are gorgeous.

Throw all of your liquid cash into $ETH and tell the government good fucking luck getting a dime from me faggots, subpoena my ass you can't touch this token shit :DDD

To each their own I guess man. But you're going against the flow, most people agree that jungle-asians are horrible compared to eastern-asians.

But good for you. They're easy bitches with no values.

Not true in the slightest. Im with a great woman. Sure, I went through a few sluts to find her... but here we are 11 years in. She cooks, cleans, works, takes care of the kids, and rocks my world in bed. Yeah we have our spats now and again, every couple does, but she's not psychotic
Nor an emotional roller coaster. We each have our quirks that piss eachother off but not to the extend of threatening divorce until one of us gets our way. Jesus christ this isn't kindergarten. Stop wedding the first snatch you catch a sniff of.

user that girl is fugly too

You really like that?

You people are pathetic and disgusting.

eh i like buddhism and thai culture mostly but theyre definitely easy and swayed by money/status
those are koreans though. none of the girls i posted have had work done

You're not very bright.
The dude says that he likes jungle-asians, not eastern-asians. Those you posted are Koreans. Not the same breed.

Jungle asians usually don't have money for surgery anyway. That's why they suck dicks for 10 USD.

>I don't like what you're saying, it hurts my feeling
Not an argument.

White boys can't tell so they just grab whatever leftover jungle Asian trash they can get.

>gaslighting a wife you don't want
>agree to marriage counselling
>thinking you'll come out on top

HAHAHAHAH

So let me get this straight. You call your relationship stale, admit to manipulating her and undermining her, but she doesn't know honor or loyalty? No wonder she wants to divorce you.

Hope you know what youre doing OP. I was married for a short time and took her for granted, and thought I was alpha too. But we were just too suffocated, sometimes the best thing is to stay hardly see each other. Loving someone and providing for them, and creating a family to be your legacy is the most alpha thing, literally a man's purpose to live. Anything else is what weaker males think a happy man lives like, but how many "alphas" are losers or drug addicts or fucked up in some other way?

im not the one asking for divorce. i stuck by her. she only got manipulated because she was trying to manipulate me and failed. fucking white knights. youre going to be miserable i can already tell