$3000

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! UNBELIEVABLE! UNBELIEVABLE! UNBELIEVABLE! UNBELIEVABLE! HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL! HODL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E
blockchain.info/tx-index/272762827?show_adv=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm trying to remember how the second half of this meme goes, but it's just not coming to me.

Wellp, I'm off to sleep.

holy fuck

huge buys coming in

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT.

Wall Street is here.

Good thing I fammed up a bunch of bitcoin yesterday.

Overbought

Well I'll be damned, it actually happened. Toasting in a legendary bread

TETHERBEARS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

B T F O

Will it be worth 4K by Wednesday?

quads it hits $3500

>bought .5 BTC at 2300
>decided to play it safe and not get anymore
JUST

>tfw only .2 of btc so no real gains

Reeeeeeeeeee

Like clockwork

eat shit n die, tether bears.

The gains are back in town

SELL SELL SELL

OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

>5AM here
>wake up from my sleep because I heard screeching outside
>look at phone
>notification
>BTC just went past my entry point
>quickly turn on PC instabuy BTC
>the rocket lifts off

holy shit I have literally gotten the last seat because I woke up at 5AM

THE PEAK?

>shantytown of nocoiners

>t. no coiner faggot

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK

no I literally just scalped and made like 700 bucks realized gains

ITS FUCKING CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

Central Europe? One of my favorite things about cryptos is how it's truly a 24/7 365 market. Forex is fun but it sucks to track it while working a full time job and then have no activity on it for the weekend.

yeah I am from germany, I like the fact that crypto moves on the weekend but sometimes it cna be a bit much when you have to get up so early because things are happening.

i spent months living my life by the price alerts on my phone, waking up in the middle of the night and shit to trade when things started moving

fuck that

now i just daytrade, return to fiat every night and sleep like a baby

i trade on my time now. Ive missed some moon missions sure but thats the price to pay for sanity and control of your life

Beat me to it

Nice, I go to Munich a good amount but am from Philadelphia. Direct flights PHL to MUC ftw

yeah that's probably for the best, I am still kinda new in the whole crypto thing so I guess it's normal to exaggerate a bit. once I have settled down a bit more I will also do it like that. For now I kinda enjoy the thrill of it but you are right it might not be good for my sanity in the long run.

Is it smartest to simply sell the gains difference?

FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah panic buys come in prize realizes and booom panic sells......just as always....

NEW ATH

NEW ATH

NEW ATH

Year Month Day actually makes the most sense.

10.000 pizzas for 1 BTC. One day soon.

>1.5% fee
Why the fuck is this allowed?

The prophecy...

checked

this de.su

>2017
>August
>5th
How so user

youtube.com/watch?v=uwmeH6Rnj2E

Hit f5 on coinmarketcap and holy shit, why is this happening? What's the catalyst?

I've been holding ETH, and it's safe to say I'm BTFO. Bitcoin still has it, I guess.

Sorting. You don't want every 5th day of each month grouped together, do you?

>not holding some of bofe

it looks like people are putting their bitcoin gains into eth at the moment

People are selling their BCC and pumping BTC. I was expecting this to happen.

The question now is; Will segwit cause an even bigger rocket, or a downtrend?

Rocket launch, Go LTC, implemented features first.

It's not a trading fee on the currency, it's a brokerage fee on the bank service. Because LOLbanks.

>wake up from my sleep because I heard screeching outside
your neighbors traded their BTC for BCC eh?

Why are people saying to sell? Sell to what exactly, fiat or alt coins? I'd try cashing from coinbase but my phone broke from water damage and cant verify my login to coinbase

It was 2 pizzas.

And take on 1.5% fees? Don't do that shit unless you need it in fiat right now to use.
Tether fiat is valid for exchange purposes if need be. But it's generally better just to keep it in some form of coin.

im 24/7 in my room all day everyday. might as well make some money wasting my life. i already wasted my 20s because i have no friends.

>using coinbase

If you'd just set a limit on GDAX $0.01 below the current price you could buy your bitcoin without fees.

No you're not going to miss out crypto is volatile enough that your buy order one penny below market will be filled.

Thanks dubs.

I WANT TO BELIEBE
PLS SUSTAIN
NO COINERS BTFO

>Tfw bought in with basically all my savings just before the halving
>Tfw I went to /g/ to tell them about it and they told me to fuck off with my scamcoin that somehow despite having a multimillion dollar market cap I was going to pump using the pocket money of neets
Who's laughing now?

> huge sell wall at 3150
> outa
this shit twisted by whales

We are the bitcoin marines, unstoppable, we march to $10000 with courage, honor and dignity.

with cou..cou..couragg..e...

There is always a bigger whale. Wall got eaten up

$3180 and still skyrocketing.

please update the thread title.

It hasn't skyrocketed in 6 hours.

Well, 3175, I'm out, was a good ride.

Good luck anons.

Stay mediocre.

Just remember BCC, I pulled out early, and boy I'm glad I'm not holding those 900+ bags.

btc cant really be bags

>comparing bcc to btc

full retard

Oh you thought it was over?

Rather go to sleep and wake up with missed profits instead of ATH bags.

I'm happy with my 20%.

>bitcoin
>ath bags
oh poor you, the worst that can happen is holding them for a few days before it reaches new ATH (and it will when segwit will be activated)

I'll just buy more when I wake up after the dip.

I just woke up to some huge gains. It's happening.

i sold mine before the moon

why am i so retarded?

every decision i made in crypto was the wrong one. is it nor for me?

Same here
Always when i buy it either stagnates for weeks or dumps hard
But when i sell it always moons

Learn to take a breath and count to 10 you fukn impatient creditcard stealingfromyourmomfeggets

Yup I think it's over, so glad to be an USDT marine now.

then worry. fucking worry.

because that would mean they cant rig the usd anymore and are coming after you

Best advice you'll hear on Veeky Forums: be fucking patient. I watched my BTC half in value when I first started, I bought at an ath. But I was patient and now I'm getting the gains.

>i sold mine before the moon
>why am i so retarded?
Why would you fucking sell when we all know it's going to moon when segwit activates. Jesus christ you are fucking retards

>Main engines start.
>Liftoff of my wallet.
>Beginning roll program.
>main engine cutoff

We'll see you at Alpha Centauri, flight.

Anyone feeling generous? I could use 2,5 dollars on my PayPal right now, I hate being in minus.

Someone in Germany just sold 2 million in bitcoin. Whoever you are, I hope you enjoy lamboland.

>minus
Seriously? Like negative from shorting like an idiot, or just a loss?

I never lost a cent in crypto but my gains are always small. I am patient when prices fall but I fearful of being too patient of losing the opportunity to sell when they rise again before they fall once more and I end up losing my shekels

And america is waking up and it's going down, looks like the worst happened is I missed 1%.

Oh well, good night anons.

Don't be too greedy, don't buy high sell low.

same. I took some notes from wallstreet. No one wants to wake up mid night 5am too sell 3
coins hodl 1 and buy 2. fuuuuuuuuuuuuucc dat shieee

Now... its save to say.. alot of moon missions are in the dead of night when the chins are globble guukkin and strapin on my spacesuit @ 5am is exciting lol

I find this fairly likely. We're slowly going into a two year bear market.

Loss :(
paypal.me/rheinag

But yeah I am dumb too.

theres gunna be corpses for sure

Holy fuck really?

blockchain.info/tx-index/272762827?show_adv=true
desu I don't know if I am reading this correctly, but it showed up as a sale in the ticker

Me too bro

back then in 2015 there was a lot of uncertainty about bitcoin and regulations, mtgox, etc. It's not the same context anymore. A bear market wont last more than a few weeks nowadays

After aug. 1 do you think the uncertainty of BTC has gotten better? honestly idk..

actually its been a week since i've been checking the market. What ended up happening on aug. 1? how did BTC split?