Made $400,000 this year (not all from crypto)

>made $400,000 this year (not all from crypto)
I get the following "advice" from people about twice a month:

>user, you should go back to school to get more "skills" since running a business is not a skill!

>user, you're not rich enough to be a businessperson! So few people end up becoming rich [citation needed]

>user, no company will hire you if you continue on your path as an independent business owner

>user, you're just lucky! only reason you got that much money is entirely through luck

>user, you should at least take some classes at this university, it will help your career

This one's my favorite:

>user, when you are 40 you will get burnt out and have no where to go and will be unable to go back to school to get a degree!

When I'm 40, I will guarantee you 80% of all colleges in America will shut down once people realize what gigantic scams they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin-realestate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Roleplaying NEET who made $400 from gambling on cryptos and his parents are desperately trying to get him to do something with his life

fuckem OP

as long as you're making honest money and enough to support yourself, who cares what you do

user, you should stop larping and do something useful with your life

>Making almost $400k this year with 4 months left in the year

>Frogposting on Veeky Forums complaining about what some people supposedly told him
Ah yes, seems plausible.

>frogposting millionaire

when i see it ill believe it

These people are old as fuck, right?

I believe you user, I got ~$7k now and at the beginning of the year I had like $300. (and I'm from an Eastern European country so it's nice money for me.)

I made it with crypto and with my websites. My goal is where you are now. I just want to say that it's not larping, this kind of gaining is possible in these days.

I lie about working in an office so the worst part of my family will leave me alone.

>I just want to say that it's not larping, this kind of gaining is possible in these days.

No, you aren't making $50k a month unless you're some sort of advanced criminal or a highly skilled professional with many years of experience.

Yeah basically. Some as young as 36 though. Still, they're from a whole different time period.

>I lie about working in an office so the worst part of my family will leave me alone.

This sounds like a good idea.

>reddit spacing
fuck off.

They're projecting their insecurities onto you. They followed the herd and it didn't pay off in the way they wanted.

>Listened to doomsayers when was 17 about the college loan scam
>Forced into college, but dropped out after 2k in debt
>Do menial warehouse work, but pay off all debt
>Build up work experience, get a decent maintenance job that pays my bills and allows me to save
>"Why are you such a loser user? You should go back to school and make something of yourself"
>First question I ask is "are you debt free?"
>They always change the subject

Make a $1 million, go back to school, fuck 10/10 golddigger pussy, and leave with a meme degree and friends for life

I made over 300k this year from crypto
late last year I got arrested with weed and xanax, and got charged with felony possession
I have to keep a full time job making peanuts and volunteer and act like a poor fag for 2 more years
when the state is done harassing me I'm out, might even show up to my last probation meeting in a lambo

A dumb nigger like yourself would of course buy a fucking Lambo and pay insurance out the ass and be forced to pay high deductibles and import duties and excises on those European parts. Do yourself a favor and just put it in an index fund, or invest in real estate.

Making a million out of crypto with even an investment as tiny as 10k was not that difficult if you got in before this year's April.

of course OP has not and will not elaborate on how he earned this money because it is not real lol

>When I'm 40, I will guarantee you 80% of all colleges in America will shut down once people realize what gigantic scams they are.

or you can retire teaching crypto trading at harvard university and banging stacies that are buisness majors.

imagine testing chads and making fun of them in front of class with TA memes we made:
>the batman deficit
>the pikachu factoral
>the bell end curve
>the cerebal palsy handle
>the gumby revival
>limp dick downtrend
>missle nipples equilibrium

we are like the IT people of the 80s in a new field. chads will spend money to try to get into the game we established.

If it's working and the risk is low, no reason not to stop. Takes money to make money, and you have that down.

I'd recommend if you have spare time and want to learn, that going to a trade school to learn a craft might be fun. Trade school aren't really cucked since they teach you how to do something like plumbing and electrical, and if you have spare time learning one of these could help in case something happens in your house, and are good as backup jobs since most people go to college rather than get a trade.

Of course there are other ways you can spend your time, and obviously whatever you are doing now it's working for you so no real need to do what others say. Congrats man.

>or you can retire teaching crypto trading at harvard university and banging stacies that are buisness majors.

With what credentials is a highschool dropout going to teach at Havard?

you would spend less on just banging whores than maintaining a lamborgini.

don't listen to fucking normies, they're all coping and rationalizing their stupid decisions

if you really made 400k, the proof is in the pudding, you are in the 98th percentile, fuck 'em

its about your protfolio and what you do, not how you studied.

you can become one of those ted talk people and doing seminars.

no shit.

true colors come out of people when money is involved man. there are a shit ton of books, memoirs, and biographies to back this up.

I think it's funny that think an employer wouldn't hire someone who ran a successful business

>not how you studied.

>At most US institutions, you need the terminal degree in your field. For many fields this is a PhD, but in some it might be an EdD, a DMA, a DPH, a ThD, etc. However, all of these degrees are considered to one level or another to be research doctorates. Presumably faculty positions at a medical school require an MD or equivalent. Likewise for other professional schools. Positions in the visual arts, theater, dance, creative writing, cinematography, etc., may only require the MFA (Master of Fine Arts) degree, as it is considered to be the terminal degree in those fields.

Seems otherwise

do not tell people what you earn IMO. Just tell people what they want to hear or fudge it a bit so that they can interpret it in their own way but don't just show your hand, there's no reason to do so

If telling the truth doesn't benefit you, don't bother

well then fuck it. if you are that good with crypto you can get a job as a broker for the eventual firms that will spring up.

But why are you telling people about your finances and about your professional decisions?

He's a frogposter what did you expect

I turned $20K savings into $120K in 2 years essentially just by holding bitcoin (with a small amount of profitable trading on the side).
My mother still thinks I should cash out and use the money as a house deposit.
Fuck, if things keep going this way I'll be able to buy a whole house flat out in 5 years.
In 15 I'll be able to buy an apartment building.
Why would I cash out?

Academia is a bitch to get into.
You don't just walk in and say "hey I made $1000K trading crypto, hire me to teach people how to trade".

You don't have that money until you sell your crypto bags.

400K a year isn't that much. You don't even qualify for the top 1%; much less top 1% of white tech literate males (which most 4channers are).

My dad has a business in the trades and makes 300K a year with a middle school education. To show you how little 400K/yr is, a city near me (North side of Chicago), Winnetka, IL has an average income of 334K/yr.

Like my new mother in law.

>net 200k/year, work 3hours/day
>"Please get a job, you need to work 7am-7pm like everyone else."

These people are morons.

It still would be useless because nobody can cash out this kind of money. It's either small withdrawals every week or letting it rot in your wallet.
Penny stocks, index funds or real estate are much better options than crypto for big earners and investors.

FPBP

>400K a year isn't that much

>schizo posting

go back to r3ddit

No, not 36. This is the Boomer generation. They are 50+now.

>To show you how little 400K/yr is, a city near me (North side of Chicago), Winnetka, IL has an average income of 334K/yr.
In 2015, Winnetka was ranked the richest municipality in Illinois and the second richest in the United States

>are you doubt free?
>a good comeback

I see you don't understand debt or personal finance

>$400k a year is not that much money

Seriously though, where do you fucking people work? What businesses are you running?

>pretends he has money
>blogs about the "scam" of college
literally nobody believes that people say "no company will hire you if you continue on your path as an independent business owner" also that's not advice.

are you autistic? or just a loser who failed his classes? you seem emotional as FUCK.

They're trolling. Making $400.000 a year makes you very well off.

only if your smart
some people close to me make $375,000 and live paycheck to paycheck. i mean "no i can't go get dinner tonight" tier.

400k a year puts you in the 1%. How fucking greedy are these idiots giving you this advice? Are they boomers? Sounds like they are lol

Man, I'm Colombian. I know I'll never see $400.000 in my life.

>Winnetka
>The median income for a HOUSEHOLD in the village was $207,955

six figures as a single person is already a huge income compared to the vast majority of the US (which is already at the top of the world)

you really really need to be at least 18 to post here

>tfw visited this board 2 years ago and disnt join the crypto meme. Now only own 10 eth
>late to party having to still work while NEETS are millionaires

>some people close to me make $375,000 and live paycheck to paycheck
They are retarded for not living below their means.

And what jobs do they have?

>some people close to me make $375,000 and live paycheck to paycheck. i mean "no i can't go get dinner tonight" tier.

What. I definitely know people who make $400k+ and do more or less live paycheck to paycheck. But they're definitely going out to dinner. A lot. That, along with having a ridiculous house, cars, clothes, etc is what makes their lifestyle unsustainable.

salesperson for a tech company. credit card debt when young, only learned how to manage money in the past few years.
nope. 460k house, 2 vehicles pre 2013

>400K a year isn't that much
In that case you shouldn't have a problem sending me only 1% of that eh?

>telling friends/family about your income

why

How irresponsible do you have to be to blow through 30k a month? Shit i wouldnt even know where to start. Sounds to me like these people are what I refer to as "always hads". Kinda sad that they'll never appreciate how wealthy they really are.

FPBP

400k a year is an enormous sum of money for someone to earn worldwide. stfu please

People are bad at managing money in general. The more you have, the more you spend and before you know it you're buying 27$ honey from the farmers market while people eat their children in laos.

>How fucking greedy are these idiots giving you this advice? Are they boomers? Sounds like they are lol

The "people" giving him this "advice" are his parents, who are concerned that their son is a NEET with no future.

Who gives a fuck if people blow through their ridiculous incomes?

That means they're living an amazing life if they're actually spending that much money. MUCH better than simply dying and getting burried with $500 million dollars.

>amazing life
>saying "I can't go to dinner"
Something's wrong. Maybe they literally collect lambos.

>Probably goes on 5+ expensive vacations per year
>Probably owns a yacht
>Buys whatever they want in whatever store they want

Idk senpai

>make 80k/yr off of a software I made in high school
>"user why dont you go to college?"
>"Because I already make a better income that most my age, can afford great medical insurance, and set my own hours"
>"but you should be investing in your education!"

Fucking went in one ear and out the other. I've already hit the point where i can sit in my office and shitpost in between hourly $100 commissions, I don't need to 'invest' in anything that isn't immediately liquid

What sort of software user?
Right now writing python as a wagie but I kind of want to start my own company someday.

nope

What kind of fucking jobs earn people 300k on average?

Phyisican, investment banker, bitbean speculator, digimarine

WallStreet legacy jobs

Or he is just extremely stupid/lucky and put it all on the line every single time.
If that's the case he'll probably lose it soon anyways.

$400 a year is literally 3rd world level income.

Yeah at a point it doesn't really matter how much money you have. Enough is enough honestly

He meant 400k, in spanish speaking countries the comma and period are interchangeable in currency notation

president of the united states

>>made $400,000 this year

time to retire.
and while retired, getting a degree, just for fun.

Larping faggot gtfo

>user, you're just lucky! only reason you got that much money is entirely through luck
And that's not true?

Kek

>and with my websites
Scamming people?

It still would be useless because nobody can cash out this kind of money.
bitcoin-realestate.com/

>brainlets still coping with the college meme

Unless you're going for a STEM degree I can't help but laugh at the poor schmucks racking up six figure debts.

College debt isnt six figures though

From a private college that isn't top-ranked it is 100k+.

Law or med school is definitely $100k+ and there's no need-based financial aid besides loans.

I've seen some people as young as mid-30's spouting the college meme now that I think about it. I guess the main schism is the pre-post SJW line. That shit only started in about 2010.

Either way, debt is fucked and there's no point in college unless you're highly intelligent and in STEM, and even then there's a ton of bullshit like mandatory feminism classes.

College is supposed to be for intelligent people anyway. If everyone goes, then degrees mean nothing. Degrees are supposed to distinguish you as a scarce talent in a career market. For everyone else there are trades, which still require some intelligence, and wage slaving and shit. Just how it is.

Why do people immediately increase their spending beyond their means even when their means increase vastly? Are they just dumb cunts?

He's clearly talking about an undergrad degree, not fucking med or law school.

College is literally one of the best investments you can in terms of long-term earnings. You can always leverage a degree to make more money even in the worst cases where you got an english degree from a random school.

>I've seen some people as young as mid-30's spouting the college meme

Why the fuck are you trying to sound old and wise? You're probably a NEET and 19 years old.

>I guess the main schism is the pre-post SJW line. That shit only started in about 2010.
>and even then there's a ton of bullshit like mandatory feminism classes.

Have you even been to college?

You know you're right I fucked up and normally don't do that.

I love how you don't answer anyone ITT, op. Seems very believable.