SELL THE BTC, BUY BCC

No rly, double dip is alway better.

Sell it @ 400

Nice just bought 00k

>buy my bags
fuck off jew kike bitch

OP is literally suggesting you sell high and buy low, so of course as a Veeky Forumsnessman you are repulsed by the concept

I try to read the futur, maybe i'm wrong. Maybe not. OR MAYBE I HAVE A SHIT LOAD STACK OF THIS SH-

you fell for the "bcc is going to become the real btc" meme didnt you

Nah, but i'm sure it's will take some value after an eventual drop of BTC. It's was 15% dip for tonight.

Prophecy is coming

I already bought some near the dip.

fuck

a pompééé

You all are dumb if your listening to these paid bch shillers

ye you know, i said to sell it after, it's was at 210$ when this post was created :)

You're dumb if you don't make money. It doesn't matter what coin you buy or don't buy.

Thanks fish man. I don't give a fuck if the coin is Chinese or Caucasian as long as it's fucking improving the size of my stack.

Unlike the cucks here, I actually enjoy fucking my money and would rather not watch someone else fuck it for me.

m8, it's not a dip unless it actually goes back up again

Yeah, only 30%, not 100%. Still i can't sell your bag for you.

Everythings is stabilised now, if you fear about bitcoin cash (and i understand) Go invest low in an altcoin.

Should have sold at 0.15, now I have a gains goblin in my portfolio.

call the bottom Veeky Forums
it should be easy gains but timing is a bitch, as always

>> 2958603
Sell panic got me a little too. Remember the ping pong effect, and keep an eye on everything.

BCC is going up now.

Lol BCH Bitchcoiners. All the BCH is merely taking time to float back to BTC because of the painful block time of BCH. Most people either aren't aware how to dump their BCH or are waiting for them to arrive on exchanges.

WE ARE THE BCH MARINES

friendly reminder that Bcash is dead.

And this is the BTC pump reason

one word: difficulty adjustment

nvm, that's two words