>coin is used to generate more OMG coins and there is a huge demand side issue
>moons

>metalpay
>US based and worldwide
>coin generates money
>no moon

explain. i imagine shills tricked nucoiners

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2014/03/27/bitpay-brings-16-year-visa-veteran-aboard-regional-sales-manager/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935014.0
youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jqbx3/metalpay_ama_transcript_from_the_cryptocopia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

metal doesn't have the big omise business behind it. Metal should pick up soon when they release the alpha within the next week

Because OMG was what the whales picked to pump today
/thread

>metal doesn't have the big omise business behind it

you got memed on friend.

how does it compare to a guy that worked at Visa for 16 years and started bitpay?

newsbtc.com/2014/03/27/bitpay-brings-16-year-visa-veteran-aboard-regional-sales-manager/

I'm almost equally invested in both, don't know who you're trying to convince here. Omise is already a successful business while metal is starting from nothing.

GOLDSTEIN

Metalpay is a scam.

Read this suspicious thread. the CEO CALLED the OP and the OP removed his posts. Look into hayner's previous businesses and you will see he's an inexperienced moron

the circulating supply is also laughable

forgot link
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935014.0

The ceo is the creepiest man alive
watch this and you will never buy metal garenteed

youtube.com/watch?v=iTE_MNJJI10

the whole project is filled to the brim with jews. its a shabbat

>Look into hayner's previous businesses

cannabis industry and cryptos, for a coin that's targeting the cannabis industry. What exactly is the issue here? They have near 24/7 employee support in slack at all times, I'd recommend you actually ask questions before spreading your word as gospel.

Also, stay poor.

Nigga where were you when it started trading on bittrex? That shit was wack yo accumulated 30% and hedled all night for 120% total gainzos.

the current price isnt far from initial trading. same will happen with OMG

>for a coin that's targeting the cannabis industry
proof?

This is basic, white paper level information. Practically the reason why this project was started in the first place. Dear lord every person on this site is a complete retard that can't think for themselves.

Calm your autism retard.

bro might i remind you that this is Veeky Forums

>restricted to Thailand

>It actually works throughout southeast and east Asia
>offices in Thailand, Singapore, Japan, and Indonesia
>partnered with Alipay

He's not wrong though. It's literally stated in the white paper and an AMA with the CEO that they want to target higher risk merchants (including the cannabis industry first):
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6jqbx3/metalpay_ama_transcript_from_the_cryptocopia/

>"A big part of the story I'm leaving out here: I was involved in the cannabis industry for most of my life."

>"Then helped create and advise a cannabis payments platform called "Serica" which went through YCombinator with my genius friend Taariq Lewis."
>"While I was helping Taariq with Serica I worked on a cannabis delivery platform called Trees with the hopes of onboarding cannabis merchants to use Bitcoin. In 2016 I joined an incubator called Gateway (gtwy.co) the first incubator in the world to fund and mentor cannabis-tech startups that touch the plant. I quickly shifted my focus to go back to the Serica model and Metal was born. I wanted to return to my roots with QuickCoin and finish what I started. Making crypto accessible for everyone, using cannabis as my launchpad."

>"Cannabis is the springboard to get profitable from day one. Tackling Square merchants from day one is very tough. We are going after the most viable and highest profit market ASAP. Going after the low risk merchants won't be easy but we have a secret weapon that Square and Revel won't adopt any time soon: PoPP (we own the patent on it). Including cryptocurrency integration"

Because your shitcoin doesnt have the whole Ethereum Foundation being advisors and it doesnt already have millions in transactions.

Isnt cannabis illegal in most countries ?

yes. the whole thing sounds like a meme

fuck (((metal)))

Slow legalization is inevitable though.

In essence they have a standard app for processing payments but a % of each transaction value are rewarded to the seller and buyer in MTL.
So they are able to distribute a lot of coins to people and they will be rewarded for using the app.
Now the problem is then to get people to use the app in the first place, this is solved by being supporting merchants and industries conventional banks are not. Hence cannabismeme

with jews you lose