Ever wondered what PewDiePie's business is worth?

Ever wondered what PewDiePie's business is worth?

Here ya go.

Let me know if you're interested in seeing more of his financial fuckery

But ETH, BNC and MCO RIGHT NOW! and in a year you'll be worth more than him.

HA. I knew it.

Hey, out of curiosity, do you have the returns for guys like Nostalgia Critic and Cinema Sins or such?

yes possibly, but will take a while to dig up, hard to match company with people, for nostalgia critic is owned by channel awesome and they all use shell firms, hard to track.
May post them here later.

How'd you get your hands on his financials?
Or are private companies required to disctgis info because Britain is a living nightmare?

he made about $300K USD in 2012, back when he was based in Sweden

Just send me Hila Klein's lewds already, fuck.

He's worth more than 100mm, you retards.

This shit is old as fuck, he makes like 30m a year

first statement is for fiscal 2016 so def. not old lol, signed off by Felix 3 weeks ago

also if you have any documented proof of $30 mil./yr INCOME (not gross revenue, etc.) I'd love to see it

RESPECT WAMEN

Look it up. It was published years ago.

He was making 15 mil per year like 4 years ago from YT, sponsorhips, etc. Then 30 in another year. I'm sure there are articles about it, etc.

Anyway, your looking at his production company which is most likely not all of his income.

His net worth is at least 70 million and thats being conservative.

What is BNC and MCO? I know of etherium but the others are lost on me

Bancor and Monaco

Who cares?
I like YouTube.
I like YouTubers.
I hope they do make a gorrillian.
If I was a fan of his I'd still probably contribute the minimum amount to his patreon just as a tip

Funny. Less than a week ago, Veeky Forums declared ETH a dead coin. Now you've got me thinking about selling

I'm not you to drag the guy down but I don't see why he's worth millions of dollars. Anyone care to fill me in?

millions of views per video

50 million subscribers giving him ad revenue

Just searched his page. Man that's alot of views.
What a world we live in.

Wait.....people care about this?

He lost a shitton of sponsorship since a year because of the affair with the NY jews and the attack on ads.
Also I think they don't really like him much at Youtube anymore.

Anyway he probably doesn't give a fuck right now, I know I wouldn't.

Do you think he moved out of Sweden for tax reasons, or was it the red-pilling that got him out of Sweden asap.

I thought he was memeing but even in the livestream he was asking "So what do you think of Brexit? Who would've thought Britain is so woke". Then he says "I'm joking" but its clear he meant it.

already up 14% since the time it was posted

DO
NOT
GET
LEFT
BEHIND!

These claims are always wrong. Most people make way less money directly from youtube ads than these calculations say. Give some hard proof or fuck off.

This.
I can guarantee that pretty much everybody complaining in this thread watches hours of content every week. Be happy that this platform exists and that you have the chance to watch endless amount of quality content.
For whatever niche youtuber you happen to enjoy there needs to be these "superstars" who happen to be filthy rich. Who gives a shit, there are tons of people way more undeserving of their wealth