Machinegun trading

Does this trading strategy make sense to you?

1 BTC.
Divide into 1000 parts of 0,001 BTC each
Send a load of random buy orders.
Set sell orders for ridiculously minimum gains each.
Rinse and repeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ud0HPMK4OvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what are transaction fees

Including transaction fees nigga

Why do these even exist with digital currency? Fucking scam. Robinhood app for coins WHEN

Exchanges make millions, but they have to pay millions too.

Bump

This is how I make my money trading. I set buys lowe then where the price is currently and when they fill, I immediately sell them for roughly .01+btc gain.

Doesn't sound like much but I do that trade 10 to 15 a day.

My bankroll is 1.3 btc

how much are you making per day averaging 13 trades?

Every .05 and up I take profit. Meaning if I started with 1.3btc and I make a few trades and bring my total btc to 1.34657 I withdraw 0.04657 from my exchange account and wire it to my bank account.

That amount covered to usd is roughly 144.48

>buy .1 BTC at $3100
>sell it at $3101
What is the flaw in this strategy

It varies daily. Dependent on 24volume, news from devs. I had a 725 day a few days ago and then hit a wall for 2 days where I only made 50 and 150.

I've had a few 1k days too, and the way I look at it is if I can bink 1k one third of the year I'll be good. So if I can do 122 1k days out of the 365 days in the year I'll be happy.

It is a lot of work and patients and watching the market. I implement a .05 stop loss where I'd I have a bad trade and eND up down to 1.25 out of 1.3 btc I sell off and pick a better spot.

It's easier to trade back .05 than to be bag holding and not trading.

Insignificant with such small quantities.

No, buy 1btc then pick a altcoin with at least 250k 24hour volume. Set buy orders within 2 btc of the market price then when filled put coins up on the sell book within 2 btc.

Why 2btc you wonder. Becausefomo /impulsive traders have that much to play with.

Factor in transaction fees and you're in the green

I see. Thanks for the insight, by the way. I'm messing around with my first foray into bittrex trading, just experimented buying up SC and BAT with low buy orders and am trying to offload them a little bit higher (bought SC at 305 SAT, BAT at 4500 SAT). Do you have a specific margin you look for when trading? Like: current price on bittrex is 500 SAT, put in a buy order at ___ SAT and aim to sell at ___ SAT. 490/510-ish?

can't tell if bait or actual retard

The key to these trades is to plan them out completely before putting up orders.

Meaning:
1. Decide on your entry price.
2. Decide on the exit price.
3. Post buy orders at entry price once filled
4. Post sell orders at exit price.
5. Do NOT deviate from the entry and exit price you establish before putting in your orders.

The reason for rule 5 is that if we alter the exit price and decide to hold and the market shifts we are having to very quickly do the math to figure out where we can exit. With highly volitIle coins this can be a decent swing. So we are caught in a whirlwind of math, price checking, market moving and that causes panic and bad judgement.

I look for buy walls and sell walls and play in between on the outside. Meaning, if buy wall is 500 sell wall is 800 then my buys are divided into 13 .1019ish btc buys spread from right in front of the buy wall (lowest price possible if walls stay up) to wherever the 13 orders takes me. Same with selling, I see the sell wall at 800 I divide my coins into manageable amounts for smaller traders (.25 btc value) often this is just the coins spread into 2 orders. Makes for a faster exit. I'll take a little profit continuously over trying to max value coins I'm holding all day every day.

Here's what I seewith what you lets say i want to buy SC with 1.3btc. I see a bigger buy order around 295 sat and 2 orders at the top of the buy book at 301 and 300 1 I would place me 1.3btc order at 302. Once filed I would taken my 1.3btc worth of SC and place my orders at 310. I would make .02777324

I would find a coin with higher volume personally. I only trade coins that if I got stuck holding for a bit the project/team will perform on their end and return the coin to purchase value.

Genuinely have taken and written down your advice as notes on paper and am going to start diving in and learning! Thanks for your advice, user. Here's hoping karma rewards ya handsomely with some solid 1K+ days coming up :)

youtu.be/Ud0HPMK4OvI

I'm not a pro trader and will never claim to be. Just sharing what I learned over the last few years doing this every day.

Fees are not in % you stupid nigger

coudnt you make a program to do that for you

I don't have the skills for writing one but I'm sure it could be done. I'm constantly shiftin orders though so idk