WHY can't I just buy anonymously?

I have spent 3 days looking for a way to buy ANY type of cryptocurrency, assuming bitcoin would be the easiest to purchase. I made 12+ accounts on all kinds of different exchanges ONLY to find out that they don't accept paypal/debit and if they do they require your photo ID. I thought this was supposed to be ANONYMOUS

Is there an actual place that I can just buy a cryptocurrency without having to give them everything up to my goddamn SSN?

Drive to btc atm

Localbitcoins, you druggie faggot.

localbitcoins, you'll pay a higher price but if anonymity is what you're after there's no better.

Just go with sellers with high ratings.

Bitcoin ATM (one that doesn't require you to scan your asshole)
Localbitcoins (peer to peer market)
Bitstamp allows CC buys for many European countries. if you a burger you SOL

3,770$/bitcoin is the cheapest seller and they STILL require an ID on your "first purchase"

Also I'd like to mention, I don't care if it's bitcoin or not. I just want ANYTHING so I can actually get into the crypto market

Buy ETH/btc on coinbase.

Transfer to XMR

Wow you did it. Good for you

>btc
>anonymous

kek

>Gives your ID and stuff to a market
>buys coins
>transfer them to another market where you can use them without having to give ID
>ready to play

Would you be satisfied with that?

>tfw no drivers license

This board is grown ups only.

it has all sorts of cameras fingerscan facescan stuff attached to it and directly connected to IRS "Fraudsters & hipsters busting office"

Paxful.com you can pay with visa gift card that you can buy from any store but you get 20$ for every 25$ you have to provide pictures of the gift card and reciept thats it

Litebit.eu

Use your passport then, what's the big deal?

I didn't have to submit any IDs to any of the exchanges I'm currently using, only bitstamp required it and I noped out of there
then again, I'm not a genitally mutilated new world goy mong

VirWox.com offers Paypal deposit and withdrawals

blame the traditional banking system

1. Buy bitcoin with all the required KYC.
2. Change it to XMR using shapeshift or anything convenient to you.
3. Transfer the acquired XMR to a new wallet.

use coinbase retard

localbitcoins is the same shit, people wont sell to you unless they get your id

localbitcoin, find a cash seller near you, bring gun so nignogs dont rape you if youre an amerifat

Honestly if your in any type of city you can buy BTC/XMR/ETH with a phone and cash. Im giving old people free lessons for this if your in the area, come on by. My ads on craigslist Im in the PNW

>instagc

youll get 2 dollars worth of bitcoin after a few weeks

But the asshole-scanning is the best part. I can never persuade anyone to scan my asshole, but these guys have to. Win-win.

I've heard too many bad things about VirWox, I don't know if it's worth the risk
Although Paxful Would work...They literally take 40%
This actually looks somewhat promising
however, I'm unfamiliar with these payment methods. Any quick rundown?

>Is there an actual place that I can just buy a cryptocurrency without having to give them everything up to my goddamn SSN?
There is this place called Austria.
Every tobacconist will sell you a bitcoin voucher for cash, no questions asked (only up to €250 or so I think, though) that you can redeem at bitcoinbon.at, which needs an email adress, but they don't check more.
But going BTC to cash, I don't know how that would work.

I fucking hate that aswell..
no shit I buy off eBay, I've baught off this dude a couple times, just don't be an idiot about it

>currency of the future

what a joke. fiat is more anonymous

Buy via anonymous ways then. There's a few of them explained in this thread, can't you read?

Fiatcucks are so fucking afflicted with cognitive dissonance I swear.

statusquo cucks are afraid of change and incapable of educating themselves on new processes

HMMMM, I like the way you think!

where do you live?
If you live in Europe:
>go to switzerland
>buy several lebara sim card for 2$
>go to any train station
>buy 500$ /day worth of bitcoin per sim card

>then be ready for Swiss SWAT Policemen surrounding you

Buy Monero. Bitcoin is not user.

Don't you know it's totally legal in switzerland? you can buy btc anonymously in every train station using their trainticket machines.

I bought mine with my debit card because i dont care about anonymity.

MONERO