Monaco

Monaco.

TenX

ReddCoin inflation

Monaco.

The Monaco Visa

this picture.... this picture interests me...

You can see the aliasing of the 3d effect and the shitty texture too.

yes, but the implications. i want on someones moonride, ive missed enough

so what? the app is real and downloadable and the card is also real and buyable

Hey, dumbass, Monaco is literally on the floor right now. Tenx is mooned, its over, its done, you missed it. Now be smart money

btw dont forget to buy bitcoin cash its also at the floor :>

Monaco has a special team, they are mysterious

they dont give news, thus people dont buy, they think its a ghost coin. Little do they know the team is working hard on the product and when the card is released... expect a moon several times grander than "TenX" pft what a ridiculous name

ok mysterios gentleman thank you for the info

whats that supposed to mean Chum?
You tenx? whos paying you?

anyone remember what the ico price was for mco?

fcourse im balls deep into tenx - its the future boiii

idk but its well below it now. ideal time for a buy. holders of this token get rewarded big time

Monaco is way better. Just use your brain for one moment asshole, lets look at the future:

You see a rich bitcoin holder enjoying a night out at dinner with wife and company. You pay at the end, you pull out your card..
>Ill be paying with my Tenx
That sounds fucking stupid

>Ill be paying with my monaco
and then you pull out that shiney red card

Thats the future

you man enough to reply to that?

Red cards are for plebs though, real patricians use black or platinum cards.

ok well it also comes in black, its the 999 special

Monaco IS A SCAM you idiots. Why do you think there is no Visa logo on the front?

dont tell them boi... let them waste their crypto on that, while tenx is mooning

the whole scam thing was debunked. they are just a mysterious team, read the paper

The are against the pump and dump influenced by news, they provide no news. when card is released... well Ill let you do the math

that feel when i was number 340 to invest...
got 1500 MCO for 10 eth
can't wait for my black card desu

Nice. I only bought 17.xx mco for 0.13 eth

Why no Visa logo on the card then? fuck, some of guys are stupid

>monaco trading at $11 million market cap
>tenx trading at $174 million market cap

neither have an official partnership with a credit card company. Tenx's ceo is wearing a fedora in his linkedin picture. Monaco is undervalued

because they are in the process of getting the card design verified, and that takes a long time. Look at tokencard.io and what they did. They used a visa logo on a non-verified design and then took it away after the ICO, resulting in a giant dump.
Mona.co is playing it slow and steady, which i like

also, the tenx token is a shitty investment as they only claim 0,5 fee for purchases which then goes to the contract, but they take a lot of fees in exchange rate. Monaco takes 1% fee and no other bullshit fees like tenx, so the asset contract grows 100% faster

Garbage scamcoin ICOs.

Shift has had a functioning product for 3 years and they didn't need to "raise investment" from bagholders like Veeky Forums to do it.

prepaid visa card you load with stupid tokens instead of btc because durr smartcontractz dapps n shiet nigga

how is this any different from crytptopay and other prepaid cc, apart from having to buy eth and then these gay as fuck tokens that do nothing.

except they are for BTC only, these are BTC, ETH and more soon

That looks fucking gay
Monaco is for the patrician

why do you need a coin to run a cc network?
>protip: you don't
get cucked faggots

you do when its a ponzi scheme.