Stupid questions general

Veeky Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpanda.com/limits
twitter.com/tonevays
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I withdraw my BTC from my jaxx wallet without fucking over my hodl'd BCH/BCC balance?

How does bitcoin works? Is it traced back to some kind of value producing activity or it is magic moni?

way to hide drug and gun money until you are ready to buy more kinder surprise eggs for your camp of poorly compensated child sex workers

good joke

I put $20 into bitcoin and lost some, after buying some ETH, and the BTC fork, I currently have $13 in coins. This means to cap. gains tax?

Question 2: Will I have to make upwards of $50 in order to pay off the cap. gains tax, assuming I withdraw?

It's literally the only thing it's good for, that and getting your money out of China before the Chinese devalue the yuan again. I can't imagine this ever being adopted by mainstream companies. Can you imagine explaining to your shareholders that you took on even more currency risk?

>this means NO cap. gains tax

desu

What doth life?

I see. Would you recommend any material to get a better understanding of investing in cryptocurrency? Reading this board and the success stories, it honestly seems to be a scam/bubble, but I could be wrong

Can someone explain to me this order book stuff? What are we looking for? What's the ask and buy have to look like to signify a smart buy aka imminent blowup?

BTC is now over 3100$
Will it go back down beneath 2600$, or is is on a rise now?

Also, anyone have any indication on when the next big dip might be?

The international elite are desperate to get the head of Satoshi but they have no problem with founders of altcoins even though their names are public. Why?

why would i gamble on crypto when my normie investment plan is yielding 7-11% with low risk

First of all: Where do I see my seed in DGB wallet?

Second: I now use blockfolio...and I dont know how to use it. Those different options when trading a coin just confuse me.

I thought I would get a nice overview of what I have and could compare the price I paid with the latest values etc.

Also whats the best trading site? They offer shitton of...I wanna hodl for now though.

And: What is the actual value? Like the ARK wallet shows me one thing, litebit shows me another, bittrex too.

Also, is there a site that doesn't require i sign up with a passport where a europoor outside of the union can buy Ethereum or other coins directly without going through bitcoin

You should be buying spinners with dat money lil bro, crypto trading is not for the underage.

bitpanda.com/limits

bitpanda, you can buy 50 euro worht of eth per day

twitter.com/tonevays

follow tone vays

what's a general process in buying a house in canada?
are there any special rules if you want to also get a tiny farm going in the backyard?

ITT: Pajeets asking the real questions

ITT: find the pajeet

When is the next good time to buy bitcoin?
Should I now, or wait until it goes below 3000usd?

Is it pretty much impossible to build a trading bot with little to no programming experience?

Should I buy 1 ETH, or a few hundred of an altcoin worth

What btc wallet s are supported by gbyte?

rofl, just thinking that this guy may not be a teenager but actually a pajeet investing all his savings

>tiny farm
That isn't a farm, that's a Pinterest money pit that you are going to get tired of in less than a month. It's been hilarious watching all the hipster numales around here do this.

>h-hey d-do you want free eggs?
>no vegetables for at least a year but we're learning a lot

Cuz you can make 7-11% in an hour on crypto

I am investing at least 700-1000$ into 1 pair of high-end shoes and planning for them to last me 20-30 years.

Is this a good investment?

tbqh, i'd just buy shitcoins if you only can afford 1 ether

buy some iota, omg and neo, good coins, wont disappear overnight

gamble abit with DGB, it somehow still have massive volume for some reason

or you could buy ether tokens like golem, they will increase with ETH to some degree

if golem surpasses its ATH you'll have made 2.5x your moeny back already

What's an easy low risk investment to make for someone wanting to supplement their income from wage slavery?

No. Not even close.

I have a few hundred in LTC on coinbase
How do I move this to my wallet?

>shoes
>investment
literally are you a woman?

Those different options are just the marketplaces. choose whichever marketplace you use.

I.E. Bittrex

would I be stupid to buy back into BTC now? I thought it was going to tank after the split so I sold and all its done is increase.

How do I get money and/or become well off? Are there any "Intro to Having Money" books that come highly recommended?

I live off my dad and haven't had a job in two years. I'm 25 and when I drive by the lake I see nice houses that I would like to live in someday.

they will not last.

>1 pair of shoes
>woman
No, absolutely not

>Here's my flats, my pumps, my peeptoes with a short heel, my chunky platforms, my higher chunky platforms, my stilettos, the same stilettos in green, my sandals... and that's all I'll be taking for this 2 night vacation

Depends how much money you've got and how long you're willing to have it tied up for?

How can I make money off of erotic literature?

Not the kind you can self publish on Amazon.

>good coins

You guys really are this fucking retarded, aren't you?

>Keep your costs to a minimum
>Identify your customer
>Identify people who don't currently pay for erotic literature but might
>Identify what they will pay a premium for, and if it's worth raising costs to service that premium
>profile their (customers and potential converts) online haunts (forums, twitter accounts, subreddits, blogs, what kind of other erotic content they consume) or perhaps even erotic bookshops
>Figure out if advertising or direct selling is best, bricks and mortar or online
>Develop your "funnel" - i.e. the campaign you'll use to drive custom to your landing page or how you'll get people to purchase your brick and mortar selling books.
>Build your e-store or contract to stock in a bricks and mortar store
>A-B test your funnel