You Will Never

This is your reminder that You will never, Veeky Forums. Even if you get to lamboland, by the time your coinz are worth that much, you will be far too old for this.

In fact, it's already too late. You're too old, too ugly. You never had a chance, but if you did, it's long past.

You Will Never.

there must be some mistake. im pretty sure you meant to write this in your diary, OP

I will be right in age to enjoy!

> buy Lamborghini
> have to pay insurance
> have to pay maintenance
> have to pay gas
> have to update wardrobe to not look like a NEET driving a race car
> have to pay for dinner dates with presumed bitches attracted to lambo
> everyone asks how you can afford such a nice lifestyle
> tell them you can't talk now, your bitbeans just sprouted

girl's ugly

>eth bagholders are this salty

but i had my first time when i was 15

Is that your sister? She's ugly, you can keep her.

Dont know what it is about freckles that catch me off gaurd

you want to peel or rub them off too?

I wanna taste em

Well its a fucking good job I'm not using coinz to become rich then ain't it.

My coins are just a launchpad to a better future.

Also, don't find that girl attractive.

Get me a qt 3.14 azn girl.

Also, how old is this girl? If I'm too old at 30 she must be about 8, and not a pedo so again, don't want it.

I see no sense in being attracted to lambos. Most of the people who will be drawn to you if you a lambo will only be so due to your material wealth, because of what you have and not because of what you are.

Bitches drawn to your money will always be interested in the material comfort you can provide them and not in your personality or anything of real value like principles.

What, am I a will-less poor fag trying to dissuade you? No, no. I would like to be rich too and I too am investing in order to be able to buy a lambo. But I will never do so. Hiding your power level will keep only the people of real meaning next to you while ensuring you never feel lack or need.

Besides your things will never go up on your head and you will not fall into ill pride. That you feel powerful in have hidden powers. It's almost like magical powers.

Cringiest post itt

>user you will never finish school
>user you will never achieve a b.sc.
>user you will never achieve a m.sc.
>user you will never make sick gains in crypto
>user you will never live the jetski life

Only people who achieve nothing themselves create such threads

Back to r9k retard. We dont fucking care about cuties, we are here to make money.
Also, with money, you can hire girls like pic related and bust a nut in their mouth while they continue to suck you balls deep. When you're done you are back to crypto trading.
Stop with that boohoo nonsense faggot

>In fact, it's already too late. You're too old, too ugly. You never had a chance, but if you did, it's long past.
im 19 years old

We post our dankest memes to mock BCC faggots. The best contribution will receive a tip.

I'm 21, Veeky Forums and far from ugly. I think i'm fine. Still poor tho, but else i'm fine

boi shut your hoe ass up with all that fuck shit

Thanks, just sold everything.

young pepe invest hodl and work out all time
spend your recovery time learning how to be chad

>he missed out on highschool pussy

kek you're probably still missing out

>tfw 27 years old
>tfw getting eyefucked by 19 year old college student a few weeks ago
>tfw too beta to even approach a girl half my age
>tfw walked away home to remain a kissless virgin
>rationalize my decision by saying I was too old for her anyways

Why give people like me life?

I've actually heard a man's chances rise as he ages. Men age slower than women, and if you play your cards right with crypto then you'll be successful too.

Daddydom is a normie meme now for a reason

People like you
>you mean pedophiles?

t. jew

I'm 31, was a kv until 29 and neet to this day, am currently writing this post while sitting on the can after coming back home from a day of relaxing in Paris with my 10/10 girlfriend who wants to have sex with me so much my dick can't keep up.

You will not believe any of this because you've built a mental prison for yourself. Life is suffering... until you get lucky once and then it isn't. There's as many chances as you want.

OP is right. No matter how much money I make girls still won't give me the time of day. I'm just cursed. Need to just accept it and move on.

>I'm 20, Veeky Forums
>invested saved from bartending 8k AUD into ethereum in feburary
>worth 95k at ATH
>currently worth $68k aud
Didn't realise most of you guys were such social cucks
pic related me

fpbp

I will

is that...emily?

>already have hot girlfriend who loves me almost an annoying amount
>making 70k as programmer
>she mostly just annoys me with her attention
>i hate my job so fucking much
>depressed, every day is a grind just to get through

How do I enjoy life?

great thread.

You're kidding, right? There is nothing that excites a dumb whore like a rich man taking the lead and making her life into a princess like fairy tale, with good fucking in it. People holding BTC, ETH and NEO will be living that life.

also I have a super hot much younger GF (altho not as young as OP's picrelated, for god's sake) and $$... and like I am still massively depressed and want to die.

In a way I almost envy the lonely because they still think there's something out there that will fix them.

Jesus. Start reading up on theology, young man.

How did you get lucky?

>I'm 22 and I feel I'm already too late for cheap cryptos and never be rich

Agreed. Pls upgrade your gf. if driving lambo you can't go around town with Corolla gf

I want to cum on her freckles.

>> have to update wardrobe to not look like a NEET driving a race car

nothing looks cooler than a NEET driving a Lambo.

sour grapes

kek manlet

Your name wouldn't happen to be max, would it?

To each their own. Personally I like women better than little girls.