LTC

>tfw a shitcoin that materialized from thin air has 1.5x the market cap of my heaviest bag
I feel like I'm slowly climbing out of a gigantic pit I've dug for myself.
I've completely lost hope in 60$ goal or the $100 meme.
At this point, the only thing that's stopping me from selling at a huge loss is the fact that I make what I'd sell it for in like 1.5-2 months (i make a lot)

What's your heaviest bag moments? Whether now or in the past

we told you litecoin was shit, but no, all you saw was the 100 dollar memes and you got greedy

sell it now!!.
so it will go $100

I make more than you, pajeet.

Nah, it was rising and I was holding off buying. I decided to go in and then it spiked. When it started coming back down, I decided to hold, but then it kept going down.

I should have cut my loses, but instead I watched it go down by like 50 cents to 1$ each day until it reached a low point. Now I'm pretty much out of the crypto game with nothing but loses to show for it.

If it does go back up and I can get out without loss or with a gain, I'll likely only invest in BTC in the future, or even ETH. At the very least that has the volume to compete.

Pffft. LTC hasn't even dropped that much.
Heaviest bags I've held were from Numeraire. Went in at ATH and got burned, pulled out and tried to buy a dip and got super burned.

100k+ vertcoin
not worried about it, bitcoin made me a lot of money
I honestly think vertcoin is better than bitcoin with its fair mining distribution, but we'll see how it goes in the future

LTC is not doing bad to be honest. It falls a little when BTC rises a lot. And it rises nicely when BTC falls down.

I think it has a pretty healthy market.

Wtf are you talking bout?

ATH 54, now 46
(-15%)

Ffs, idiots that cant count or see things in perspective on this board drive me mad.

Sell it you fool, just fucking sell.

>tfw a shitcoin that materialized from thin air has 1.5x the market cap of my heaviest bag

Just realized OP is referring to BCH.

WTF OP... BCH does not have a real market cap yet, the fucking blockchain is not even working properly yet, exchanges just opened the markets and the real dump hasnt even started.

I gave a nice reply above but now I've realized how dumb you are.

Kys.

Bitcoin Cash is pretty much on par with Litecoin in terms of innovation though.

BCH is fucking trash, I can't wait until it's out of the top 10.

My heaviest bag is bitshares (real bad timing), everything else has proven itself pretty solid and is up. BTS will need 200% increase to break even............

LTC Is always between 30$ - 45$. maybe a pump will happen dunno

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ICN AND CFI are fucking me over right now. Should have sold ICN when it hit a recent high.

What do you guys think of a coin that hasn't had a working wallet for a month and is down from 50 to below 10 sats?

I'll probably still buy more soon.

seems pretty stable in USD. a steady progression upwards and will reward its patient bagholders while daytraders get left in the dust

what coin is that?

it's literally $46 right now, dumbfuck. your post really sums up how little Veeky Forums knows about anything.

Ecc

LTC for a crypto, it's volatility is mininal. It has held a steady 40, and sometimes goes below or above, but it always returns to 40's.

BTC was pumped by a huge purchase, LTC is next anons.

LTC is the most undervalued coin on the market right now.