ETH about to pump hard

ETH will pump hard if this major resistance line ($240) is broken, which it already has in Asian markets.

currently holding $70 worth of eth so this is very good news

Whatever Ether is about to do VERI is about to do more of. Buy it up. If you think ether will hit 300 then VERI will hit 500.

It just broke 230 resistance, I don't even care if it breaks 240 yet, I'm fucking celebrating

Just broke 240 my man

I bought in at 200. Just trying to figure out whether I should hold for longer term investment or sell.

I hope not cause i need some cheap ethernext week

wont consider selling my batch until its at least 1k.

but aiming for 2k still in the long run.

New Rule should be imposed on here. If you post that something is about to moon. Then post your address as well. I'm up a couple hundred already because of you OP. I'd consider tipping if you posted

fuck you, nigger.

OP here, I got a new ID because of a power outage
Here is my address:
0xAc2cCed671318b978C2AD8d54C0fB98C68953D7e

Not pumping nigger. We broke 240

245$ now!

When will newcoins realize USD doesn't matter if you aren't holding. 767k is 767k. BTC is the new gold standard

This is actually a good idea. It would cut down on shilling and pumping a lot and bring up TA and discussion quality

this

will not even consider selling any of my ethers untill its atleast broken through its ATH of 420$

if it hits quad digits, i might sell a few to get my initial investment back tho

Eth now heading to $500 and beyond

Is this shit gonna drop back to 220s any time soon?

It goes sideways for weeks then moons out of nowhere. What the fuck.

the only strange this is that it was going sideways while everything recovered (this was because whales were accumulating in anticipation of the moon landing) if you want in buy it now, buy high sell low is not a meme

>This pump makes no sense
>I didn't listen to Veeky Forums when they told me it would explode
Lol fucking newfags

Don't listen to this guy, i'm OP and I had a power outage so don't pay attention to my ID

Those $5 gains must be comfy

look at this limpdicked tunnel vision vitalik looking nerds cant even see that eth aint mooning its getting carried as is all shitcoins including your much despised ltc

Bought 7 ETH yesterday so this is good news, I'm tired of missing every moon mission out there.

>buy 5 eth
>takes 7 days to go into the account

Wat

Fuck this guy might be right

Dimp eth

Sold to USD. Might be the wrong move, but I'm taking my reasonably substantial overnight gains and checking out for a bit.