Blockfolio thread

Blockfolio thread.

Also, do you nostox feel btfo that STOX is 2x the ico price and isnt on any major exchanges yet?

sell now or regret for the rest of yo miserable life.

NOSTOXXER COPING!

AYYYY lmaooo

CAD? What's the point of measuring your shitcoin portfolio in OTHER shitcoin?

future lambo owner right here

can't listen won't listen

post your 3M view please

a-user, i....

Sitting on my future FI here

damn

Holy kek

blue Chip standard crypto here

has yet to fail me, shitcoiners

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT YOURE KIDDING ME

I DIDN'T ACTUALLY THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE TO BE DOWN AT ALL, LET ALONE 18% IN A TIME LIKE THIS LOL

WHY WOULD YOU BUY A FUCKING IMBECILE TIER COIN WHEN LITERALLY ANY SOLID COIN IS MOONING RIGHT NOW???

>t. doesn't know anything about XRL

oh my god this is fucking rich

i just looked into XRL some more and it's only on fucking etherdelta.
literally the piss poorest exchange of them all, the absolute cesspool of coins tier exchange.

i actually feel sorry for the guy i responded to, poor fag probably got convinced by some B grade shilling on Veeky Forums.

literally quit being fucking weirdos and just buy something not shit tier if you don't feel like gambling your entire portfolio holy fuck.

Yep. Still doesn't know anything. They aren't being 'officially' added to any exchange until later this month. The coins are not locked so etherdelta were free to add them.

>literally the piss poorest exchange of them all, the absolute cesspool of coins tier exchange.
kill yourself you fucking retard. is metamask too hard to use?

>He doesn't know about the moneybot

you're loss

Either ignorance or intentional fud. I can't wait for xrl to hit the exchanges I'm going balls deep

nothing is mooning right now you stupid nigger. lmao

I don't know if you guys are just so heavily invested you are blindly shilling, or if youre just fucking stupid.

If you seriously think that a fucking cryptocurrency with the goal of arbitrage trading for profit is going to be successful, kill yourselves.

There are literally thousands of people RIGHT NOW running arbitrage bots. Your fucking piss poor crypto script isn't going to make a fucking dent in the arbitrage market.
You can't seriously believe this idea is unique and that billions of dollars today aren't going towards arbitrage trading RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

pro tip: if rialto actually had any fucking worth, the devs would NEVER release it public, and instead just reap the fucking benefits themselves. the more people that use it, the less % of the arbitrage gains everyone gets.
this is fucking hillarious holy shit you guys are pure shills

you arent actually this fucking stupid are you?

bitcoin has broken all time high multiple times in the last 24 hours, iota is up over 50%, NEO, QTUM, all over 60% in the past week.

fuck seriously just buy any one of those july 31st and youre up half your money.

>he thinks its just arbitrage

From the official website

>These assets will enable RIALTO.AI to become one of the largest cryptocurrency market makers. Any profits will be distributed to the coin holders.Rialto.ai goes beyond just arbitrage in Bitcoin, it can easily do the same for other crypto currencies if the market conditions are right. The algorithms monitor the market order books 24/7 and only enter a trade when the parameters enable profitable execution. Their market information can be monetised further in different formats.

>Rialto.ai goes beyond just arbitrage in Bitcoin
>it can easily do the same for other crypto currencies if the market conditions are right
>The algorithms monitor the market order books 24/7 and only enter a trade when the parameters enable profitable executionThe algorithms monitor the market order books 24/7 and only enter a trade when the parameters enable profitable execution.

ITS NOT JUST ARBITRAGE FOR BITCOIN
I-I-ITS ARBITRAGE FOR OTHER THINGS TOO user!!!!

You're not that stupid, are you?

BTC is steadily increasing, nothing else is going on right now.

Thoughts?

>t. brainlet that didn't read the white paper

>NEO 260k sats july 31st
>NEO 390k sats today

Yeah, bitcoin rising is the only thing that is making alts rise, they aren't rising in satoshi value either user.... oh wait youre fucking retarded and they are

digibyte greed

I'm at 50% neo gains ..

I'll spell it out for you, it is actually:
>Arb
>Market making
>AI tradebot
Oh and just this small thing as well
>In September 2018, the pilot project of connecting several most reliable exchanges into a single point access platform will be revealed. Goal of the project is to test the feasibility of optimal transactional structure, fees, and connectivity of the platform. Subscribed test users will be invited to join beta
platform and transact through a directory of selected gateways.
>A single point access gives you the ability to reach any cryptocurrency at any exchange in the world. RIALTO.AI will be looking into different ways to develop into a platform, where users will be able to buy or sell any crypto asset at the currently best price worldwide. The buyers and sellers will benefit from consolidated supply, transparency of prices, greater pool of available market orders, and most importantly from access simplicity. The long-term goal is to evolve into an entry single point for crypto
transactions, as Google is for the search queries.

That would be nice but stx on blockfolio means stack coin not stox

Fuck off, i want to see blockfolio threads when everything is in the red. You'll get 0 replies

I was almost regretting buying near ANS ath, but I'm going to wait for a small dip and probably buy more

Weeeeee

Feelsgoodman

>CAD
>shitcoin
>been mooning for the last 12 weeks

Sync your blockfolio

Kek well spotted

I bought a small amount of OMG for 80 cents, and damn am I pleased. Makes up for the 1k of Ethereum I lost in July.

It is still around 0.005 eth = ico price.
Also the buying orders are worth lower double digits in eth.

Anybody knows when stx will be listed on bittrex?
I think most people are waiting to dump hard.

R8 muh coinz

How long until I can buy my own bar?